What's new

I left the US because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story

Excellent article, OP forgot to post the most important part!

Key:

Pakistan = United States
United States = Pakistan
Harvard Medical School = King Edward Medical University
Mt Sinai Medical School = Punjab Medical College
MIT = University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
Christian = Other Muslims
Christianity = Islam
Christ = Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Muslims = Ahmadis
Boston = Lahore
Lahore = Boston
San Jose = Rabwah
New York = Faisalabad
We dont have stickers in our institutions who say "Friends of Ahmedis are enemies of Islam and Muslims"

lol...After reading like first few lines I was utterly astonished...

Stickers like "Friends of Muslims are enemies of Christianity and Christ" at Harvard? :woot:

Then I got the jist of the article :D

Brilliantly done! Shows how Pakistanis look to other countries with their deeds.

Lastly, by the way, there IS alot of hate against Muslims in America coming from some sectors of societies. The good part is that American state is VERY strong and healthy..and thats why everything is undercontrol. I bet if America had same conditions as Pakistan (poverty, GDP per capita of @1300 instead of $50,000, political instability etc)---Muslims would have been facing same conditions as Ahmedis of Pakistan, if not worse.

Btw, there are many acts of hate against Muslims on American university campuses...but then again, we are 10x better off than Ahmedis in 'Islamic' Pakistan :rolleyes:
Yeah and thats good yr in yr Great America..........Stay there and never come back.

We dont need rubbish like u.

The sneaky bastard! He knew that few would sympathize with an Ahmedi so he wrote it from an entirely opposite perspective so when you realize he's Ahmedi and you felt bad for him, it really makes the moral compass go haywire.
Bloody hell, this guy is a genius!
That, and he must have assumed that most of his Pakistani readers are superficial and wouldn't bother reading all the way to the end of the article, or even past the headline, before trumpeting their own authoritative declaration of fact!

(I posted in another thread but it is duplicate of this, hence I am duplicating my post here. Please bear with me)

Anyone who has seen my posts should know that I am the first one to defend the rights of Ahmadis, Shias, and other minorities.

This thread talks about horrible ways we the majority Muslims treat our minorities.

Here is my take on this issue.

And I hope /Ahmadis and Shias stand with me on this.

The reason we behave in stone age barbaric ways is simple.

We mix personal relgion with public and institutional life. Not only that!

Our Mullahs and Ayatullahs and Khalifas do not hesitate to put their dongles into the global affairs.

So my question is:

1. will it be possible that Ahmadis will stand with me for a secular Pakistan? Complete separation of state from the mosque?
----- where religion belongs to personal thing only?
-----where Ahamdis will not issue any religious fatawas on issues related to Pakistan's foreign and geostrategic policies?

2. will it be possible that Shias will stand with me for a secular Pakistan? Complete separation of state from the mosque?
-----where Shias will not issue any religious fatawas on issues related to Pakistan's foreign and geostrategic policies?

Let's here it.

Thank you,

Ahmadis all ready believe in separation of religion from State. Because in essence a government has to be Secular in order to be fair towards all of minorities.

Its not just words, there are many Ahmadi Member of Parliaments in some African countries yet Ahmadiyya khalifa plays no political role. He is only a spiritual guardian for Ahmadis. Biggest example is the second governor of Gambia who was an Ahmadi Muslim and he never forced his religion on his people.

Sunni Masjids have been bombed almost every Friday, and have had faced firing attacks a whole lot more then any attack on Ahmadi's, should the Sunnis migrate out of Pakistan and start blaming all of Pakistan for acts of terrorists, who are on the payroll of external agencies????

Pathetic Qadianist!!
Problem is not that ahmadi mosques have been bombed, problem is when ahmadiyya mosques are bombed or an ahmadi is killed, nobody takes action against it, when a Sunni or shia mosque is bombed people hates those terrorist in retaliation, it becomes an issue in talk shows, politicians condemn it, army starts operation.........but when an ahmadi is killed our mosque is destroyed nobody do anything, police does not register cases and even if they do so, they never catches the criminals even if they are sitting with them.... public says that ahmadis should be killed even the same day when 90+ ahmadis dies. and even if somebody condemn it by saying that ahmadis are also pakistanis and they are like our brothers then so called ulema says TUM DAIER A E ISLAM se kharij ho aur toba karo........So called tv anchor says that it is wrong that ahmadis were offering friday prayers instead they were having a ceremony of birthday of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,s birthday.............go read the statement of general pasha in memogate scandel, he said that lahore police was protecting the criminals who attacked ahmadiiya mosques......and this is going on for 40 years, and now you are having problem that how can we go abroad.....stop preaching hatred man, this will not effect us, but you will destroy yourself and will do damage to country at large

So my question is:

1. will it be possible that Ahmadis will stand with me for a secular Pakistan? Complete separation of state from the mosque?
-----where Ahamdis will not issue any religious fatawas on issues related to Pakistan's foreign and geostrategic policies?

2. will it be possible that Shias will stand with me for a secular Pakistan? Complete separation of state from the mosque?
-----where Shias will not issue any religious fatawas on issues related to Pakistan's foreign and geostrategic policies?
the purpose of religion is to build society not country, once you build a society you can build a country...... 1000000% religion should be kept seperate from state.......if religious scholars are honest then there is no need to interfere in the state matters, because the excuse that today,s scholars gives while interfering in state matters is that they want Islam to spread but infact they do not want islam to spread but their own sphere of influence...... The duty of religious scholars is to build society, once the society is built on proper islamic grounds, it will take care of its religion and state affairs for a long time to come.........so there is no excuse for religious scholars to interfere in state matters...... Religion is anyone,s 100% personal matter and nobody can force anybody for it............... 3: neither jamat ahmadiyya issued any fatwa regarding foriegn policy or geostrategic issues of any state in the world nor it will ever .........even though many generals, politicians even some kings of africa are ahmadi, but jamat ahmadiyya or Caliph never interfered in any country,s internal and external politics........

I think I'm going to leave the US because I'm being treated so horribly here :cry:

Another gem from from the comments. I think dude needed some coffee :D

Kashif Imran Feb 1, 2014 - 10:49PM
Can sumbody kindly illustrate….what the “Key:” at the end of this blog is meant about specifically??

I live in Pakistan and your statement all Sunnis are part of this hate is far far from the truth. Infact after all terrorist attacks Sunni pakistanis have stood next to us hands in hands and helped. So please don't brush every pakistani with same color.
So why sunnis don't clearly show their hatred against zionist Al Qaeda?
How can you let people beeing killed like that without any feelings, just because it's not you who are killed?

Do you know that it's your turn next? And how you will feel if people watch you die doing nothing?

Huh? what is your first paragraph supposed to mean? That I'm making up a story about a murder of ahmadis? really son? you're really that low of a human being that you think I'd be making up stories on a random forum which has no bearing on my life what so ever? Sad.

Yeah well, that is precisely what I meant, that you were making up a sad little story for some sad, sad hidden agenda. Furthermore, it is impolite to refer to someone as a son!

Well, you have been murdering ahmadis since in 1947 (in Pakistan), only recently have the terrorists turned against you because you tried to use them for your political benefits. Don't blame ahmadis when your sunni brethren murder you sunnis. Ahmadis have never killed anyone for their faith.

Qadianis will have to answer for their deeds, I will have to answer for mine so why the F***, would I murder anyone? And there was terrorism in Pakistan in 1947 too?? And for what damned reason would anyone blame Ahmadi's for Sunni on Sunni terrorism?

I wouldn't even want to attend Lal Masjid, I just wouldn't be able to qualify for it under the most twisted brain category admission rule. I am not frustrated at all, it's you who seems to be perturbed by the apparent showing of sympathy towards ahmadis on this particular thread.
Ah well, so neither of us could qualify for Lal Masjid.....then why bring it up?

And as for your last sentence you can go hang it out on the washing line, Pakistan is not your dad's jagir that me or someone else can't criticize its laws or society. The fact is, Pakistan is full of hateful little idiots like you who claim to be the moral guardians of the integrity of Pakistan. Don't lecture me on Patriotism, go do something worthwhile for Pakistan first before telling someone over the internet to not criticize Pakistan.

So, you do not even understand the difference b/w criticism & BS Propaganda??

P.S. I am doing something worthwhile for Pakistan, I serve one of the federal Government's intelligence agencies! What are you, ahmadi, doing for your country other then spreading hate???

he must have assumed that most of his Pakistani readers are superficial

No need to single out Pakistanis for missing satire.

Most Americans believe that The Wizard of Oz was just a children's book, and most Brits believe that Gulliver's Travels was just innocuous entertainment.

We dont have stickers in our institutions who say "Friends of Ahmedis are enemies of Islam and Muslims"

Good thing that the blogger hyperlinked everything.

anti-ahmadiyya-pamphlet.jpg

English Translation.

n2fxqr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom