What's new

I left the US because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story

He is a genius thats what he is. Got everyone to sympathize with his story only for them to later find out that he was talking about discrimination/persecution Ahmadis face in Pakistan, putting everyone in a moral dilemma.

I was going to question this article right away - there is some hate and all, sure, but rarely to that extremes.

Even in this pic, you can see the diversity.

20800-najdobritemedicinskifakultetivosvetot-1390978985-931-640x480.jpg

Now that you've cleared it out, interesting work by him.

I smelled he is faking because many HINDUS and MUSLIMS study in MIT , Harvard etc . And oh Boy he is a genius .

I am more curious how he got inHarvard Medical School at ages 18/19

IIRC, HMS require either a 4 years bachelor degree or 2 years course work in Chemistry + 1 year premed (that is if you are that good) to get in. You have to be at least 20/21 (if you graduate from high school at age 17 )to enrol in HMS

Dude its a satire on Pakistan . He had to leave Pakistan because of Hate for Ahmedis .

It is you who is in an active state of denial, what do you think we're running here? Some sort of mini-Nazi Germany? The people you mention interact with us on a regular basis and live like any one else would. If you expect the actions of a couple of hundreds bigots or vigilantes to be the representative of a nation of 200 million. Then continue to enjoy your state of denial, I can only set the record state, the rest its up to you to make a fool of yourself.
I'd rather go by numbers. You want to explain the steady decline of Hindus and Ahmadis in you population spread based on some imaginary Islamic utopia that you have created in your head? Couple of hundred bigots? Really. Nice. Im convinced and only too happy your society wont last. Cant wait for another series of negative ratings. If you cant debate with integrity, just call three strikes and walk off pal.

IIRC, HMS require either a 4 years bachelor degree or 2 years course work in Chemistry + 1 year premed (that is if you are that good) to get in. You have to be at least 20/21 (if you graduate from high school at age 17 )to enrol in HMS

@jhungary …. there's a very imp thing at the end of the article which the OP missed and that's the key - posting that for your convenience - now relate -

Key:

Pakistan = United States
United States = Pakistan
Harvard Medical School = King Edward Medical University
Mt Sinai Medical School = Punjab Medical College
MIT = University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
Christian = Other Muslims
Christianity = Islam
Christ = Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Muslims = Ahmadis
Boston = Lahore
Lahore = Boston
San Jose = Rabwah
New York = Faisalabad

The world is full of idiots! At least the comment section of the Express Tribune blog says so - 90% people didn't even understand the motive of the article. Such brilliant, innovative article!!

Last edited:

He is genius. Finished High School at age 15 and college at 19.

Sounds fishy to me.

In any case, if you come across such prejudice in America, here is your opportunity to get very very rich fast.

Sue the jerks.

I am having a hard time believing this story.

I teach college students. I wish I would be mistreated, I could use the money.

He is genius. Finished High School at age 15 and college at 19.

Sounds fishy to me.

In any case, if you come across such prejudice in America, here is your opportunity to get very very rich fast.

Sue the jerks.

I am having a hard time believing this story.

I teach college students. I wish I would be mistreated, I could use the money.

Its an article about Ahmedis in Pakistan, read the rest of the posts.

I think it was TOO clever.

I am now reading comments on the newspaper site and they all seem to "BELIEVE" that the author was indeed kicked out of America

We the Pakistani educated elite are 110% filled with conspiracy $hit against American

So most of the readers are NOT GETTING IT.

Sadly

I'd rather go by numbers. You want to explain the steady decline of Hindus and Ahmadis in you population spread based on some imaginary Islamic utopia that you have created in your head? Couple of hundred bigots? Really. Nice. Im convinced and only too happy your society wont last. Cant wait for another series of negative ratings. If you cant debate with integrity, just call three strikes and walk off pal.

The decline of minority population can be attributed to various factors:

1) The population increase of the majority in scale against the minorities.
2) The lost of East Pakistan with a significant chunk of our Hindu and Buddhist minority.
3) Migration to other countries in search of greater freedom and better economic prospects.

All my negative ratings have been for personal attacks against members or trolling posts, I can quote if you feel injustice has been done to you.

I've been around the forum for a while, I can handle my own in a debate just fine, but I'd appreciate if you apply the same formula for yourself because your conduct in a debate is hardly exemplary.

Excellent article, OP forgot to post the most important part!

Key:

Pakistan = United States
United States = Pakistan
Harvard Medical School = King Edward Medical University
Mt Sinai Medical School = Punjab Medical College
MIT = University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
Christian = Other Muslims
Christianity = Islam
Christ = Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Muslims = Ahmadis
Boston = Lahore
Lahore = Boston
San Jose = Rabwah
New York = Faisalabad

A graduate of King Edward Medical University in Lahore and Mt Sinai University Hospital in New York who is currently completing his Cardiology fellowship at Tufts University in Boston, USA. Kashif writes for various American newspapers and Pakistani publications and blogs at the Huffington Post. His interests include medicine, Pakistan affairs and Muslim-American community affairs. He tweets @KashifMD (twitter.com/KashifMD)
Hmm.. Thanks.. Now it makes it clear... Its kind of satirical blog in reverserse to highlight the Ahmedi persecution in Pakistan.. The title should actually read I left the Pakistan because of their hatred towards Ahmedis.… this is my story

Brilliant piece.

Sectarian hatred has permeated into Pakistan's top colleges...I have a Ahmedi friend who studied in India and is now a doctor in Seattle, sad that 23 Ahmedi med students were thrown out because of hatred.

He is a genius thats what he is. Got everyone to sympathize with his story only for them to later find out that he was talking about discrimination/persecution Ahmadis face in Pakistan, putting everyone in a moral dilemma.

We seem to be attracting a lot of Indian retards on this forum these days!

Ahmadi's do not face any prosecution, they are simply forbidden to call themselves Muslims. Shai's, Bori's, Agha Khanis, Hindus, Christians and even Jews do not face prosecution. The difference b/w Ahmadi's and the others is that Ahmadi's continue to defy our constitution and the collective decision of the Muslim world while the others do not.

The sneaky bastard! He knew that few would sympathize with an Ahmedi so he wrote it from an entirely opposite perspective so when you realize he's Ahmedi and you felt bad for him, it really makes the moral compass go haywire.
Bloody hell, this guy is a genius!

Actually, if what Roybot says is indeed correct, then this guy is just a bigot and a liar as he could just as easily have claimed that he was not a 'Muslim' and lived happily ever after!

Retards started to appear in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom