What's new

I thought Canada was a tolerant country but I was wrong…

And the unprofessional conduct of one bus driver in calling out somebody breaking a clear rule is enough to launch a web tirade on how an entire country is intolerant? :lol:

Everyone has admitted that the author's claims are wrong.

What's more entertaining is your knee-jerk and predictable comment against the author, while not acknowledging that the bus driver was also at fault.

I personally felt like I had been racially discriminated against since my religion and ethnicity were obvious from my appearance.

What a wanker.

Everyone has admitted that the author's claims are wrong.

What's more entertaining is your knee-jerk and predictable comment against the author, while not acknowledging that the bus driver was also at fault.

I only pointed out the obvious: That idiot entered the bus through the exit door. The bus driver only called him out. :)

I only pointed out the obvious: That idiot entered the bus through the exit door. The bus driver only called him out. :)

I don't expect you to acknowledge the lack of professionalism by the driver.

If a white tourist had complained of the same from a Pakistani bus driver, what would be your reaction?

Don't bother to answer.

We know what your reaction would be.

So what proof is there of the bus driver calling the idiot an asshole other than the asshole's claim? Any witnesses?

Just look around this Forum called PDF and you will notice how Pakistanis portray themselves as SNOW WHITE nordic breed :lol:

And suddenly they are victim of Racism :lol:

And this guy is Noob or what we call P*ss*.:girl_wink:

Just look around this Forum called PDF and you will notice how Pakistanis portray themselves as SNOW WHITE nordic breed :lol:

And suddenly they are victim of Racism :lol:

And this guy is Noob or what we call P*ss*.:girl_wink:

I am Lord Odin. Shut up brownie.

Inferior breed.

By the looks of it the driver may not be a racist ... the driver might have been 'under the influence of something' or just had an argument with his wife. I have never seen a bus driver behave like that in England .

Possible.............................

Coz i liked his role in GOT. My fav character :enjoy:

My fav is the (P)IMP.

That little **** has got some major tricks up his sleeves.

After him it's Khalisi :wub:

nAOxF.jpg

Well it happened to the author, so he may have strong feelings. If it had happened to me, I would have probaby punched the driver. If not , then abused him back and that way let out my anger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom