What's new

I thought Canada was a tolerant country but I was wrong…

All this because someone called him an asshole? What an asshole.
That's the second time he's been called an a$$h0le in his life. Next article will be on intolerence at PDF. He also mentioned Scotland, well I had a taste of it on second day of my arrival to Perth(shire). Was in a Bar at the counter when someone said I was there to bomb them. I ignored, but then he called me ****. Big mistake on his part as I owned him after that, and the natives were supporting me to add insult to his injury. Poor guy wouldn't call anyone a ****, last of all an Indian.

Canadians are so tolerant that it's actually ridiculous. I've been known to tell them to tone it up a bit. I personally feel more at home here than I do in Iran which is crazy. I work in a company where 90% of the people have European ancestry and I couldn't be any happier.

Then again, we did have a pakistani in our company that always felt like an outcast. It's based on your culture too. If you are a practicing muslim with an insanely different culture, don't expect people of a vastly different culture to get out of their way to please you. It doesn't work like that.

I don't think you understand how LEO works in this country. Not all the police cars are equipped with audio/video recorders, ones that do may not work for hundreds of reasons.

The point is a police officer should not call an old white lady, "a dumb old efin b**ch who has no efin clue about how to efin drive."

The man is claiming he was called the A word. In case you didn't notice he is pretty pissed about it, strong enough reason for him trying to create an awareness program.

He just may cause the driver to lose his job, causing the driver to become a burden on the tax payers, and some folks may fondly call him the efin leeche.

It is still a "he says vs he says" scenario without any proof.

indeed, i did. it never states what kind - as long as it is an ID. Regretfully immigrants in that part of the world kiss any thing local that they fail to realise that there is entire world outside; hey... you are talking about a tamil - who came as refugee from Sri-lanka and nothing better than brainwashed into thinking anything white is great.

on the next bus and subquent three weeks i was there, no issues. immigrants tended to be more discriminating and prejudiced than locals - imo.

Please read the details. The photo ID must also be issued by the entity issuing the pass.

indeed, i did. it never states what kind - as long as it is an ID. Regretfully immigrants in that part of the world kiss any thing local that they fail to realise that there is entire world outside; hey... you are talking about a tamil - who came as refugee from Sri-lanka and nothing better than brainwashed into thinking anything white is great.

How can a foreign Id be accepted ? It would be easy to fake and there is no way of identifying if its authentic. That much is common sense.

By the way your dig about the Tamil driver, makes me think the only racist in the whole story was you.

on the next bus and subquent three weeks i was there, no issues. immigrants tended to be more discriminating and prejudiced than locals - imo.

Maybe the next time onward you met people who din't care a fcuk. Is that the kind of person who you want driving your bus ?

a3YzYr7_460s_v2.jpg

some time some how shit happen zz:D
exactly..... in that time, you just needed a photo ID... only if you did not have one, i was told then you needed to get an id issued by the bus company.... hey i was a visitor...
like i said, i was there for another couple of weeks and never had any issues with any other drivers; i always told them i am just visiting no issues.

exactly..... in that time, you just needed a photo ID... only if you did not have one, i was told then you needed to get an id issued by the bus company.... hey i was a visitor...
like i said, i was there for another couple of weeks and never had any issues with any other drivers; i always told them i am just visiting no issues.

Visitors need to follow the rules, just like every one else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom