What's new

I thought Canada was a tolerant country but I was wrong…

Boo hoo. Get over it there are nice people and mean people in this world. What a cry baby.

I only pointed out the obvious: That idiot entered the bus through the exit door. The bus driver only called him out. :)

If the guy was black, and the driver called him "stupid n word, perhaps that would also be justified in your world.

The guy filed a complaint instead cussing out the driver or beat the sh*t out of that driver. Additionally he is waging a initiative to create awareness against what he believes is intolerant behavior.

BTW are you related to that driver ?

If the guy was black, and the driver called him "stupid n word, perhaps that would also be justified in your world.

The guy filed a complaint instead cussing out the driver or beat the sh*t out of that driver. Additionally he is waging a initiative to create awareness against what he believes is intolerant behavior.

BTW are you related to that driver ?

In my world, passengers board the bus from the door where they are supposed to, so that the driver can check for proper payment for the ride by card or cash.

Not surprised. i can relate to this story as exactly the same thing happened to me in Toronto. This time it was a tamil driver giving me this superior attitude.... I had a bus pass; i was a visitor just arrived 2 days before; he tells me to show canadian ID; how the heck do you expect it; i showed my SA ID; he tells he does not recognise foreign ID!.

Really. I was upset and he started to argue and started to call the call center; i told him to give me the mic for the radio since i am a licenced radio operator; he told me to get out to bus. i refused i had paid the fare and was being discriminated. After 10min of standoff and out of consideration to the rest of passengers I got out. I took the drivers' number and called the bus company.

Did anything happen.... no, they all went on strike the following week.

The rest is history. Having gone through Apartheid, i thought i was visiting a 'civilised' country.... sorry nothing civil here.

People and their prejudices will remain.

The person affeccted was and probably is a p***y, had I been in that state the driver would have been knocked the **** out or atleast he would have been abused like the bastard he apparently was......
And in 28 years of his life, he claims to not have been called an ''asshole'' that either a lie or he has lived a very pampered life, hence he is overly sensitive, he need to grow a pair asap in my opinion.....:mad::mad:

Not surprised. i can relate to this story as exactly the same thing happened to me in Toronto. This time it was a tamil driver giving me this superior attitude.... I had a bus pass; i was a visitor just arrived 2 days before; he tells me to show canadian ID; how the heck do you expect it; i showed my SA ID; he tells he does not recognise foreign ID!.

Really. I was upset and he started to argue and started to call the call center; i told him to give me the mic for the radio since i am a licenced radio operator; he told me to get out to bus. i refused i had paid the fare and was being discriminated. After 10min of standoff and out of consideration to the rest of passengers I got out. I took the drivers' number and called the bus company.

Did anything happen.... no, they all went on strike the following week.

The rest is history. Having gone through Apartheid, i thought i was visiting a 'civilised' country.... sorry nothing civil here.

People and their prejudices will remain.

When you got the bus pass, did you note the requirement to get a photo ID to go along with it?

In my world, passengers board the bus from the door where they are supposed to, so that the driver can check for proper payment for the ride by card or cash.

Exactly.

And not call him an A$%^&**.

Its like cops stopping an sweet old white lady for traffic infraction and not calling her efin old b**ch for failing to comply, just issue her an efin ticket !!

Exactly.

And not call him an A$%^&**.

Its like cops stopping an sweet old white lady for traffic infraction and not calling her efin old b**ch for failing to comply, just issue her an efin ticket !!

Then there would be a video recording of that encounter and we could all see who is telling the truth.

Other than the original idiot's unsupported claim, what proof is there that he was indeed called an asshole?

Hmm..it wasnt the just the bus driver..feels it was like pent up ..the rude driver simply un corked him...still blowing a simple thing out of proportion.

When you got the bus pass, did you note the requirement to get a photo ID to go along with it?
indeed, i did. it never states what kind - as long as it is an ID. Regretfully immigrants in that part of the world kiss any thing local that they fail to realise that there is entire world outside; hey... you are talking about a tamil - who came as refugee from Sri-lanka and nothing better than brainwashed into thinking anything white is great.

indeed, i did. it never states what kind - as long as it is an ID. Regretfully immigrants in that part of the world kiss any thing local that they fail to realise that there is entire world outside; hey... you are talking about a tamil - who came as refugee from Sri-lanka and nothing better than brainwashed into thinking anything white is great.
on the next bus and subquent three weeks i was there, no issues. immigrants tended to be more discriminating and prejudiced than locals - imo.

Hmm..it wasnt the just the bus driver..feels it was like pent up ..the rude driver simply un corked him...still blowing a simple thing out of proportion.

I believe what he is complaining about is, not just the driver, but the lax attitude of the bus company. However, companies probably receive lots of complaints and can't follow up every case.

Still blowing things a bit out of proportion, I agree.

Regretfully immigrants in that part of the world kiss any thing local that they fail to realise that there is entire world outside; hey... you are talking about a tamil - who came as refugee from Sri-lanka and nothing better than brainwashed into thinking anything white is great.

on the next bus and subquent three weeks i was there, no issues. immigrants tended to be more discriminating and prejudiced than locals - imo.

That is very true of some immigrants who suffer from an inferiority complex. Because they don't feel well accepted by the whites, they, in turn, look down upon others to make themselves feel good. It's a well-known psychological condition. It applies to socioeconomic strata (poor whites looking down in immigrants), just as much as it applies to racial strata (some immigrants looking down on others).

The more emotionally mature and well-integrated immigrants usually don't suffer from this psychological ailment.

I believe what he is complaining about is, not just the driver, but the lax attitude of the bus company. However, companies probably receive lots of complaints and can't follow up every case.
Still blowing things a bit out of proportion, I agre
Exactly, you would not tick off your trusted driver of years for one bad day . I guess its with us SE Asians to justify the racist angle for a stupid act on ourselves.

Then there would be a video recording of that encounter and we could all see who is telling the truth.

Other than the original idiot's unsupported claim, what proof is there that he was indeed called an asshole?

I don't think you understand how LEO works in this country. Not all the police cars are equipped with audio/video recorders, ones that do may not work for hundreds of reasons.

The point is a police officer should not call an old white lady, "a dumb old efin b**ch who has no efin clue about how to efin drive."

The man is claiming he was called the A word. In case you didn't notice he is pretty pissed about it, strong enough reason for him trying to create an awareness program.

He just may cause the driver to lose his job, causing the driver to become a burden on the tax payers, and some folks may fondly call him the efin leeche.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom