What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

lamborghini-reventon.jpg

Yes reventon, supposedly inspired by the look of the F-22.

Concept cars are amazing, but they dont do into production.

m1-hommage-bmw-2.jpg

m1procar1s.jpg

m1-hommage-bmw-1.jpg

BMW-M1-Homage-Concept-car-pics.jpg

bently continental supersport

http://www.fallingpixel.com/products/12886/mains/bentley%20supersport%201.jpg

http://www.cars-bikes.info/d/7272-2/bentley-continental-super-sports-008.jpg

http://kereta.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bentley-continental-supersport-green-seats.jpg

The result is an all-wheel drive supercar that is faster and more agile than any Bentley built for the road.
Available as a two-seater coupé or four-seater convertible, its muscular exterior and distinctive interior styling is unmistakably Bentley in its design and craftsmanship.
This is a car created through the continuing desire to reach new limits. This is the Continental Supersports.
The Continental Supersports represents a perfect relationship between engineering and design with the enhanced iconic GT looks reflecting and heightening the supercar performance.
The fastest, most powerful Bentley ever.

Your girlfriend should date a better guy then you.You're not worth spending time with if you love your car more then your girlfriend.

Your girlfriend should date a better guy then you.You're not worth spending time with if you love your car more then your girlfriend.

piyaar per kisi ka kia iktiyar

I was under some false impression that this was a thread for people to post THEIR cars, not their dream cars or cars 95% of the people here will likely never own (perhaps never even see)

wasn't sure where else to post this. I bought a 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D (euro model) with the 5 speed gearbox. When I got it, it had rust; electrical problems; blown gaskets, loose oil lines and return lines, and valves that were bent out of shape.

I've been working on it at my buddy's workshop for the past month when I'm not busy with class/work etc; sanded the rust, bondo'd, sanded again, welded (with some help), buffed, sanded (again) and painted the trouble (rust) areas with clear coat and later matched to the colour of the car. It's still pretty much all on original paint, body wise and mechanically pretty good now. Planning to re-upholster parts of the interior; do a few other changes.

The old headlamp assembly was a total disaster to i ordered a new pair from the dealer; I also ordered high intensity discharge lamps (H4 for the headlights, H3 for the fog lights). Also put in pioneer speakers, Mac audio woofers + tweeter, Alpine CD/MP3 player with Ipod & USB input, Kicker 15 inch subwoofer (1000 watts RMS, 2000 watts peak) system with Boss 4 farad capacitor (speakers powered by Alpine MRPF-300 watt amplifier/subwoofer powered by Kicker 1200.1 single channel 1200 watt amp), 4 gauge wiring and a sh*t load of dynamat (sound deadener) to keep the car from vibrating and making rattling noises. Also tinted the windows, which I've never in my life done before but I watched a video on youtube and kinda figured out the method; it turned out pretty clean and I'm happy with it.

I've already gotten 3 noise complaints from neighbours; they said they heard me coming from over a kilometer distance away from the residence :D

still got work to do; but f*ck it, thought i'd share anyways

p230702010710.jpg

p2012161010.jpg

p2014161010.jpg

p2308010710.jpg

interior2v.jpg

17122009068.jpg

kickeri.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom