What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Supras!

Toyota%20Supra%20BLACK.jpg

supra-grey-04.jpg

Toyota FT-HS

Rumored to be Supra rebooted.

toyota-ft-hs_naias---08.jpg

love the 2JZ GTE motors....i've worked on them in the past; they can easily handle 25-30 PSI of boost on stock internals

a lot of guys remove the sequential twin turbos and replace them with larger single turbos, like the T-82s.

you'll easily run 9 seconds on the 400m (approx 1/4 mile)

here's one in Islamabad; driver name Adil. His car dyno'd at approx. 620 horsepower (to the wheels)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love ur Mercs man!!!
I like vintage cars bro... have been lookin for a willys jeep since 7 months! coulnt find it.... thinking of buying a Mutt customising it with 21 inc rims,leather seats,modi.. front and back bumpers (those steel ones) and some chrome work with 2 bad arse woofers and a 6 channel amp.

thanks bro....

my God, Willys in Pakistan will not at all be difficult to find. I've seen quite a few of them at used car dealerships in Peshawar; especially those ones with the rectracable/folding front wind screen --like the old military versions :)

Bhai i want old f..ked up one.... which i could customise .... also i couldnt even find a willy 1940s..the US army version anywhere in quetta,lahore,multan etc...

how is used car market over there in quetta? I heard you get good deals over there! :)

Turkiye -- pffft I wish!!

Am in Washington DC nowdays.

the ''district of corruption'' as some jokingly call it :D

attaining my graduate degree here

Back
Top Bottom