What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

bugatii veyron is a fastest car but its too ugly means look vse

that was the compromise volkwagon has made in order to achieve that acceleartion and high speed.

anyways, i dont think it is an ugly looking car but it is not the best looking as well.

regards

guys before we jump to conclusions about bugatti as the fastest car

SSC Ultimate Aero by Shelby

257 mph, 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness world records, The SSC Ultimate Aero takes the lead as the fastest car in the world beating Bugatti Veyron.

The new version known as 2009 SSC Ultimate Aero has been modified where some changes have been added to the exteriors, interiors, and the increase of horsepower about 15%. The most important change is the single piece aluminum block engine that improves the oiling capabilities and structure of the engine, so that the SSC Ultimate Aero produces an output of about 1287 horsepower.

At the cost of $654,000 and with a newly designed engine, the Ultimate Aero can reach a maximum speed of 270 mph, which is a world record speed. It can reach from 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 secs. The front face of the car has been redesigned with improved aerodynamics and carbon fiber which draws 20% additional air to the radiators for better cooling.

pics to follow

Last edited:
ultimate aero is the fastest car with the highest achieved speed (257.1mph for aero and 253.2mph for bugatti)but the car with fastest acceleration is bugatti (0-60mph in 2.6 sec for bugatti and 2.7sec for aero)

anyways, both are marvelous cars.

regards

Last edited:
The 100 most beautiful cars of all time:
telegraph uk

When we asked Telegraph Motoring readers to nominate the most beautiful cars of all time (in an online poll that began last autumn, alongside our reviews of the new Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and Aston Martin DBS) the response was as substantial as it was diverse.

After many hours spent sifting through the stats, we can now reveal the top 100, a remarkably varied collection of curves and straight lines, old and new.

If classic cars predominate, it is probably because, like great art, it takes time for a design to escape the influence of fashion and be fairly judged on its own merits; it also explains why many modern cars take older models as their inspiration.

i am posting the top ten here

Last edited:
4. Ferrari Dino 206/246 GT

Pretty Pininfarina-styled sports car named after Enzo Farrari’s son. Launched in 1967, it was never actually marketed as a Ferrari but became the company’s first significant seller when engine was uprated to 2.4 litres two years later.

5. Lamborghini Miura

As befitting a car with eyelashes around the headlamps, it was astonishingly seductive when new in 1966.

6. Aston Martin DB4/5/6

Could have become a cult car without Bond, but the ejector seat, machine guns, tyre shredders, rotating number plates and so on probably helped.

feb9faa226cd3036da87c52c343660e6.jpg

Last edited:
7. Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

A lighter, curvier version of its progenitor, with a (claimed) extra 74bhp. You might pick up a nice DB4 for £80,000 today. In the 1990s, one Zagato went for £1.54m.

8. Aston Martin DB9

778c4cca6685516ee2655bc13f872656.jpg

9. Lotus Esprit

0fddf050f74bafc52cbf0a2b669e3d2f.jpg

10. Ferrari 250 GTO

A paragon of balance, on road or track. The downside? Ferrari built just 36 of them

Although i do not agree with the ranking but all of them are great looking cars of their own times and considered to be classic now a days. hope you people like them.

regards

I don' know anything about automobiles, but I did knock people over by various automobiles in GTA games.

Back
Top Bottom