What's new

I don't have any friends now...

friends bana ke kya mily ga yaar make rich gf which have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ kangly se mat ker lena nhi to wo tughy kangaal ker de gee .ahhhahah

Ummm... the only loser here will be you when you get banned for being so insensitive. so watch out!

You have him the right dose of medicine. No wonder we have so many conflicts and wars because of individuals like him. One of these days his own words will come to haunt him. As the saying goes"What goes around comes around". So one has to be careful before speaking.

Thank you for standing up against these kind of people. I hope he does not repeat the same behaviour towards any other hhuman being.

^^ now days it has become a crime to be so sensitive-

I have a very loving and big family ....
a lot of friends ...
a job ... which i very much like
had gf .. not interested any more ...
gud sense of humor ... always making jokes

BUT

im not happy ... never a day when i don't feel really low ... like something is missing ... no real direction ... really confused .... i feel LOST !!!

I have a very loving and big family ....
a lot of friends ...
a job ... which i very much like
had gf .. not interested any more ...
gud sense of humor ... always making jokes

BUT

im not happy ... never a day when i don't feel really low ... like something is missing ... no real direction ... really confused .... i feel LOST !!!

i might have an idea whats still missing- the time to let go of the past is right now-

is bhai ko zaki se milwa do yaar us ka mashwara kam ker sakta hai hahahaa:azn:

BTW i have no GF no faimly no marriage no kids no dish tv no smoking no drinking and i am happy .hahahahaha

yh ap kahan chalay gaye?-

hey mate i will show you a pic of me and all my friends we were more than 30 we all use to go out have fun drink smoke race laugh and all but now not many of us are here from 30+ we are know only 10 many of them went out of station to study abroad and all but you know what me and my 10 friends are in college and we again have started to make new friends
the thing is if some of your friends go out make new ones life goes on

here is one of our pic of us all together
179848_1846712335668_1476470963_2040269_4440911_n.jpg

ps this not a very old pic but just 4-5 months old

I can so relate myself to this thread. And all those years I thought I was the odd one in the planet. :lol:

In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true.

You have achieved enlightenment.

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

i have learned that living with your ownself is much better than live in odd social gathering :)
:cheers: same here and i am happy for what i am and not what others think of

Back
Top Bottom