What's new

I don't have any friends now...

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

First, you have think of the best and the worst that humans are capable of. Then realize it for a fact that there is no dearth of such people in this world, so that each time you witness something out of the world, you are not taken aback - Surprises are made for fools.

After such realization, you need to redefine your convictions (not saying that you get philosophical) and be clear about your identity. Make sure your convictions are not driven by the rules of the society.

Once you have your values and convictions in place, you will, by yourself, know the purpose of your existence.

If it helps, think of what you might regret of not having done when you are in deathbed - do that now, don't wait for that bed.

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Become an addict- Gaming Addict to be precise-- Time will fly- Until you reach the transitions stage your self- No need for any stupid GF's- Buy a talking doll instead- press the button and same thing is repeated for ever like a real life GF-

first, you need a hug:meeting:

second, dont worry too much about friends, they come and go, esp at the age you mentioned, late 20s, people find careers, get married and move on and move away. Make sure you're tight with your family.

And pick up a hobby, not video games. You'll become more indoorsy. You need to get out, so play some cricket outside, you'll meet new people. Though, I prefer golf and play it often. I find cricket to be boring and dont like the idea of jumping into a group of many strangers. tennis is also a good choice, you pick up another person at tennis court to play with you and there's your company.

I am facing similar situation like yours. I do not have any close friends. I have many colleagues but we are only colleagues and sometimes friends during office hours and do not see or meet after office hours or during week end. Its the mentality here. I very often propose to my colleagues to meet during week end and to hang around or go dinner etc but they have family commitments and refuse to meet during week end. So I do not have any friends and I get social interaction only with my own family. This is unfortunately the 21 century modern life and I regret the period when 20 years back I had plenty of friends from all horizons. Facebook, email and internet have made us become more lonely while I could have thousand of fake friends on facebook. Life actually is so lonely and boring. I go dinner in restaurants alone, travel around the world alone and I wish to have close friends in view of setting up projects, programmes, voyage, sea cruise etc.

Many of us are facing same problems...... i thought i was alone feeling like this...

What are you drinking or smoking these days. Please can I have some.

Give me a break. It's a defense forum or what ?? a person comes here cry like a small baby and says I don't have any friend. What is this non sense ? He should go to some social networking sites or meet to a doctor. I hate people who likes to gain sympathy of no use. enough said !!!

the guys probably drunk or something. Life would be so boring if we were all the same.

Back
Top Bottom