What's new

I don't have any friends now...

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

you are the right person in a wrong situation !! and that is exactly what a right person is there to do, think the right things, teach the right things, and do the right things !

Get a gf my good man sure you can find one just dont bring in su30mki tejas and all

So you are frustrated... This GF idea is a total BS. GF would bring more frustration and depression for you. You would see an increase in your expenses. The best thing is that you should beat the person you dislike the most. First think of the person which you hate the most. After that give that guy a serious beating. The more you would beat guy the better you would feel. Believe me this strategy works.

So you are frustrated... This GF idea is a total BS. GF would bring more frustration and depression for you. You would see an increase in your expenses. The best thing is that you should beat the person you dislike the most. First think of the person which you hate the most. After that give that guy a serious beating. The more you would beat guy the better you would feel. Believe me this strategy works.

Then end up in the jail for atleast 7 years on charges of atempt to murder

Getting a GF won't solve anything typically when people like
(Gentle typhoon) who seems more like a thinker gets involved
with a girl who is materialistic.

Transitions are normal stuffs, why not goto the clubs,
learn some music or instruments ?

LOL, true! Girlfriends demand money!

For the time being, drink a pint or two of beer.

As Vijay Mallya said "Alcohol Is Not The Answer To All Questions ….. But If You Don’t Get The Answer, It Helps You To Forget The Questions" :partay:

I am in my mid-twenties. I am having a blast! Recently graduated from coollege! Although, I miss coollege.

If you think just how insignificant we are in The Universe, we are all very ignorant to some extent :lol:

Get a girlfriend.

No wonder you are living in Bang-Kok !! :D

Back
Top Bottom