What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

I don't see any fat and my stomach fat which i had have been decreasing , and Push ups do give muscle Gain i can notice the Difference quite clearly...
Push ups give very limited muscle gain, to gain serious mass barbells are king.....

srsly who the hell gains weight by push ups

i think OP was malnourished

Your Brain is Malnourished , use it more often ..

@xyxmt Tell me the difference b/w lifting your own body weight and lifting dumbells per say ?

Its Basic common sense ..when you are doing push ups your are lifting your own body weight working your hands and chest muscles in the process and hence gaining weight ... Only fools will say push ups dont gain weight but lifting Barbells will... :lol:

OP. Btw. Did you manage to get that done, or still..........? :what:

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

49 kgs? :woot: If you were a girl, you'd never want that number to change.:partay:

I'm stuck at 75 kgs for nearly 3 years now.:(

Your Brain is Malnourished , use it more often ..

@xyxmt Tell me the difference b/w lifting your own body weight and lifting dumbells per say ?

Its Basic common sense ..when you are doing push ups your are lifting your own body weight working your hands and chest muscles in the process and hence gaining weight ... Only fools will say push ups dont gain weight but lifting Barbells will... :lol:

in order to gain muscle weight you need to push more weight than you body weight. in pushups you are only pushing half your body weight, you will get toned but no weight gain. to gain weight in upper body i did it by doing shoulder presses it strenghtens you overall upper body, then use leg press for leg muscles, you cant just get heavy on top and limpy at bottom, looks uglier than being skinny. but remember if you do weights without increasing proteins in your diet you will loose weight

49 kgs? :woot: If you were a girl, you'd never want that number to change.:partay:

Ugh..i hate skinny women....they should be a healthy not skinny

in order to gain muscle weight you need to push more weight than you body weight. in pushups you are only pushing half your body weight, you will get toned but no weight gain. to gain weight in upper body i did it by doing shoulder presses it strenghtens you overall upper body, then use leg press for leg muscles, you cant just get heavy on top and limpy at bottom, looks uglier than being skinny. but remember if you do weights without increasing proteins in your diet you will loose weight

What you can pick up depends on the weight and the types of push ups , some or often harder and has an effect on different muscles.....

maybe he is 36 24 36

Ugh..i hate skinny women....they should be a healthy not skinny

What you can pick up depends on the weight and the types of push ups , some or often harder and has an effect on different muscles.....

well good luck

i need to gain weight

what should i do
without using alcohol and steroids :p:

anyone plz
Bodybuilding.com - Arnold Schwarzenegger Blueprint Trainer: Main Page

serious mass vs arnold iron mass
Iron Mass vs Serious Mass - Mr Supplement Australia

H7Xl7if.png
8wf2ZmI.png

or get protien powder blend [ phase 8 or combat] or whey [ gold standard or isolate] ---- and get multi vitamin tab and glucose from general store --- take a lot of glucose ----- on top of your daily meals

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:
Scrawny *** :lol:

P.S: I lost 10 kgs in 3 weeks.. :lol:

i want to gain weight
waise muscle mass aint a bad idea

actually,my weight is 50-55 kg's, phir bhi patla dikhta hoon :hitwall:
kbd raaf bhaiyya ka pair toh mujhse jyada bhari hoga :partay:

Y u indian dudes so skinng? 45-50s? i mean come on dont be afraid of the food ... make it afraid of yourself...:lol:

Last edited:
Bolna asaan hain

I know some people can eat a ton of food but still not put any weight on. But combine food with exercise, plenty of sleep and rest and a good quality protein intake you can still put on weight and more importantly you will put on more muscle mass compared to fat.

Back
Top Bottom