What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

abey esey title mat rakha karo.............pata nhi kya soch rha tha me................

I'm 5 ft 10 and roughly 70KG. I used to focus a lot on gaining mass and muscle but now cardio and legs are my main focus. :)

You are from Islamabad ! :mad:

I went to Isloo about 2-3 weeks ago....so much rain...so....so very much rain - Couldn't do anything ! :(

Is this how one greets their Little Brother to their City with so much rain ? :cray:
Aww poor thing,next time don't forget the umbrella :p:

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

Whats your height?

That's a 10% margin of error on your weight ;)

All I can say is train hard, eat large.

Look at @Jaanbaz's link for further details.

if you still need a hand, let me know, or ask the bigger guys at your gym, most like having their ego massaged (I know I do :3 )

BTW: Thanks for your tips which you gave me last month ;)

Starting to see results now :tup:

Took me some time to find the correct balance between my usual 10 km runs and weight lifting, mainly because nutrition... but I found it now, also thanks to protein shakes and chicken ^^

Last edited:
Whats your height?

BTW: Thanks for your tips which you gave me last month ;)

Starting to see results now :tup:

Took me some time to find the correct balance between my usual 10 km runs and weight lifting, mainly because nutrition... but I found it now, also thanks to protein shakes and chicken ^^

Good shit bro, post your improvements here :)

and 120 push ups every Day ..

how much time you spend for 120 push ups and exercise?

My weight is almost same for last 12 years, because I mantain a balanced weight and diet,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom