What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

I0IhVLD.jpg

do+you+even+lift+.+fight+me+irl_f5f69d_4338021.jpg

60kg?

Untitled-3.jpg

so-then-i-replied-with-do-you-even-lift.jpg

Remember guys:

As they say.... success is not only made in the gym.... but mostly in the kitchen.

And in the stomach :lol:

Yeah^^, if you dont watch what kind of food is going to into your stomach, you will not get optimal results... may it be strength, stamina or healthy weight.

And yeah, water is often underestimated as well, esp. in these hot months.

Yeah^^, if you dont watch what kind of food is going to into your stomach, you will not get optimal results... may it be strength, stamina or healthy weight.

And yeah, water is often underestimated as well, esp. in these hot months.

42 degrees here in Palakkad, its absurd

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

abe jaa yaar yeh to tu pizza phank ke bhi ker sakta he, itna q uchal raha he?

dafak hindu baniyayy... kuch kha pee mama, koe 100 da target rakh... desi putt jawan ban, ghiyo shiyo kha, koe dood lassi pe, koe mass botti kha... !! :lol:

i need to gain weight

what should i do
without using alcohol and steroids :p:

anyone plz

da faq is wrong with you guys, khaya piya karo jawano, kiya ho giya hai... akhir muslay say larna bhi hai !! :lol:

49kg?! :what: what's your height? that is worryingly low. (Assuming you are an adult)

Back
Top Bottom