What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:
Waah re mere Bodybuilder. Jiyo.

Bodybuilding.com - Arnold Schwarzenegger Blueprint Trainer: Main Page

serious mass vs arnold iron mass
Iron Mass vs Serious Mass - Mr Supplement Australia

H7Xl7if.png
8wf2ZmI.png

or get protien powder blend [ phase 8 or combat] or whey [ gold standard or isolate] ---- and get multi vitamin tab and glucose from general store --- take a lot of glucose ----- on top of your daily meals
thanks doc :cheers: :pakistan:

thanks doc :cheers: :pakistan:
the link i posted has a lot of comparisons in its index

for any supplement, you can ask me or look if its on body building.com -- if you find it there, then the product is good and the only question is do you need it or not

these are FOOD supplements -- which is a quick light wight solution of getting extra calories without bloated feeling --- these are not steroids

-- infact the fat loss powders have same [slightly less carb] ingredients but the serving size is reduced

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:
From 96/97 KG... I have brought down to 82.80KG.. target is 72kg and ideally around 70kg.

Weight lost in 2 phases

from 97 to 87
increased to 92
from 92 to 82.80kg as of yesterday

will take a break around 80 and then last phase to 72.. Insha'Allah

From 96/97 KG... I have brought down to 82.80KG.. target is 72kg and ideally around 70kg.

Weight lost in 2 phases

from 97 to 87
increased to 92
from 92 to 82.80kg as of yesterday

will take a break around 80 and then last phase to 72.. Insha'Allah
after my operation i had gained a lot of wt - ive come back down from 106 to 94kg -- my ideal wt is 90-91

How tall are you guys? im 6... i gained 104 after my car accident + became lazy as .... ... n now im 90-92.... i was 78-80 before..

the link i posted has a lot of comparisons in its index

for any supplement, you can ask me or look if its on body building.com -- if you find it there, then the product is good and the only question is do you need it or not

these are FOOD supplements -- which is a quick light wight solution of getting extra calories without bloated feeling --- these are not steroids

-- infact the fat loss powders have same [slightly less carb] ingredients but the serving size is reduced
yes i need it

i have never followed a strict diet but right now i m thinking to do so.....
actually i am moving to a new place.............

i wont get time for gym on week days
maybe on weekends i will be free

tell me what vitamins and food suppliments should i consume????
and at what time should i consume them????
i desperately need to increase my weight

but plz dont mention any steroids or those tablets which has side effects on the body......

i will be having my breakfast at 8 AM,lunch at 1PM and dinner at 9 PM(if you need this info :p: )

How tall are you guys? im 6... i gained 104 after my car accident + became lazy as .... ... n now im 90-92.... i was 78-80 before..
taller and muscular -- my lean body wt is significant hence the basic bmr / ideal wt of a non athletic body doesnt apply on me

And here I'm trying to loose 5 additional kilos. Dude, you should never wish to gain weight, you'll regret the day when you're on a diet...... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its done lol , I am proudly 60 Kilos ...want to get to 65 in 2 months

yes i need it

i have never followed a strict diet but right now i m thinking to do so.....
actually i am moving to a new place.............

i wont get time for gym on week days
maybe on weekends i will be free

tell me what vitamins and food suppliments should i consume????
and at what time should i consume them????
i desperately need to increase my weight

but plz dont mention any steroids or those tablets which has side effects on the body......

i will be having my breakfast at 8 AM,lunch at 1PM and dinner at 9 PM(if you need this info :p: )
trainers at my gym come e steriod side effects -- as they dont use the off cycle steriods -- ive never used them nor recommend them eventhough they seriously jack your body up

there are various theories regarding meal intake... a new one has been introduced in body building circles in the last 2 years which is quite opposite to what you've read in flex magazines if you look at 2001--209 magazines

however i dont agree with either of them as as a doc i dont consider either of them to be perfect -- the problem e the industry is that they revotionize and try to adopt radical protocols which arnt very effective or healthy for the body

your meals should be atleast 4 without considering shakes -- with shakes and snacks it could reach 6-7

2;1 ratio of carbs;protiens in minimal -- you can beef up ratio to 4;1 by increasing carbs if you are a serious ectomorph ---- however remember, glucose [carbs] activate receptors both on mucle and fat cell--- hence you will gain a lot of fat aswell

exclusive muscle receptors are activated without carbs in case of exercising muscles, hence the post workout use of low carb protien shakes by easy gainers

the quantity of protien is a skewed value in studies funded by protien companies -- total body wt is different that lean body wt --- in medical studies you should get gram protiens equaling the number of lean body wt in kg ----- however companies say you should get gram protiens equaling the number of lean body wt in pound or gram protiens equaling the number of total body wt in pound

the best thing you can do is select your target wt say 70kg-- and you get minimum of 70gm protein / day this will almost always keep you in positive nitrogen balance

keep in mind protien can be converted into glucose if body needs carbs -- but carbs cant be converted into protiens

personally i would still not go for the powder which has a lot of cholestrol and carbs -- this might slow my gains but it will keep my body healthy

fish oil / EFAs , any muti vit tab , zinc for men, iron syrup , calcium for bones etc should be taken

tri flex / animal flex for joint pains / craking sound due to lifting heavy wts

1 serving of protien powder will be sufficient to meet your protein needs if you are already eating 4 meals/ day

TDEE Calculator
find your daily caloric requirement and eat over that number
any more questions?

Back
Top Bottom