What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

Good shit mate. Proud of you :) Aim for 70kg ;)

What i did ..

1. Eat a lot ... mt lunch is usually 5 rotis and lots and lots of Rice
2. Eat more....
3. Excersice , go to the gym...if you cannot afford the gym then do these excersices
Crank up your chest without lifting weights :: Men's Health
4.Early morning, Garlic, ginger, badam to kill worms and boost immunity
5.Patience , its no quick fix will take months but it pays off

Haan ,kion? Ek bar phir aunty bola na to :butcher:

You are from Islamabad ! :mad:

I went to Isloo about 2-3 weeks ago....so much rain...so....so very much rain - Couldn't do anything ! :(

Is this how one greets their Little Brother to their City with so much rain ? :cray:

other than garlic and ginger...any other way to achieve that? u know..something little more eatable..? :s

I am 138 pounds...trying to gain 150..but cant cuz my metabolism is fast.

Ginger and Garlic is all i am aware off , you have to eat it raw on an empty stomach to kill worms, other than that you have to get your shit(literally..not kidding) check to the doc for worms . Worms will really steal away your Calories

i want to gain weight
waise muscle mass aint a bad idea

actually,my weight is 50-55 kg's, phir bhi patla dikhta hoon :hitwall:
kbd raaf bhaiyya ka pair toh mujhse jyada bhari hoga :partay:

That's a 10% margin of error on your weight ;)

All I can say is train hard, eat large.

Look at @Jaanbaz's link for further details.

if you still need a hand, let me know, or ask the bigger guys at your gym, most like having their ego massaged (I know I do :3 )

Been doing 140 push ups every day... its muscle i say

I am afraid he may be right, even gear doesnt give the muscle you claimed to have gained in a year, and push ups add little muscle due to it being a bodyweight exercise....

Ginger and Garlic is all i am aware off , you have to eat it raw on an empty stomach to kill worms, other than that you have to get your shit(literally..not kidding) check to the doc for worms . Worms will really steal away your Calories

i might go to the doctor get antibiotic or something...cuz i am not gaining any fat. garlic and ginger are probably the last thing i would wanna eat...can't even stand the smell..let alone eating it.

i might go to the doctor get antibiotic or something...cuz i am not gaining any fat. garlic and ginger are probably the last thing i would wanna eat...can't even stand the smell.

go do a search on Internet, "food to kill stomach worms" ..see what you get

You are 77 kg at 6 ft ! :o:

Wrrora, put some meat on those bones....go to 85 kg at least so that when you're wearing a pair of shorts your legs don't resemble a pair of chopsticks & when you're wearing a sleeveless shirt your arms don't look as if a lady's arms have been glued on to a man's body ! :p:

hahahaha, trust me man I look nothing like what you said, I am actually a relatively lean 77, I like to keep an athletic look, not some like a roid junkie, I do actually aim to be 80+ in the next year but I want to keep it lean and athletic, at 18 I think I have alot of room to put on some quality muscle.....

I am afraid he may be right, even gear doesnt give the muscle you claimed to have gained in a year, and push ups add little muscle due to it being a bodyweight exercise....

I don't see any fat and my stomach fat which i had have been decreasing , and Push ups do give muscle Gain i can notice the Difference quite clearly...

hahahaha, trust me man I look nothing like what you said, I am actually a relatively lean 77, I like to keep an athletic look, not some like a roid junkie, I do actually aim to be 80+ in the next year but I want to keep it lean and athletic, at 18 I think I have alot of room to put on some quality muscle.....
77kgs................tu 19 saal ka hai naa :o:

My weight was 62 when i left home for US, now in 8 months it's 73, thanks to US diet. :D
Dada,i was around 65 kilos a few months back but thatnks to my mom(actually all those delicious food) i am now a little of 75 kilos and the best thing is that i have a physical fitness test(Police recruitment) after a couple of months:p:

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:
Man you are trying to gain weight? i am 99kg take some from me:)

Back
Top Bottom