What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

badhana kaise hai ye bata bhai
without alcohols
Have 6-7 egg whites and 2-3 egg yolks everyday along with few push ups and your daily intake will result in significant muscle gain...If u adheres to it strictly you will see result in 6 month:enjoy:...Even 5-10 kg of pure muscle gain result in significant body shape.:big_boss::big_boss:

ethra garlic and ginger kazhikkanam ennu vallom undonnu ???
try 'narasimha rasaayanam'..
one ethapazham + one puzhungiya mutta +one tbsp ghee mixed sugar daily..
take 2 code liver oil tablets after food(3 times a day).

Had ginger and Garlic on an empty stomach early morning to increase immunity and kill worms(if any) in my stomach , worms steal Calories . Then Eat like Hell.... and 120 push ups every Day .. don't have time for gym but this work out is great
There's an easier way and more fun too...Have a bottle of beer everyday before lunch!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Have 6-7 egg whites and 2-3 egg yolks everyday along with few push ups and your daily intake will result in significant muscle gain...If u adheres to it strictly you will see result in 6 month:enjoy:...Even 5-10 kg of pure muscle gain result in significant body shape.:big_boss::big_boss:
okk i will try,thanks

Weight is not the criteria, Physical fitness along with Stamina are, but height to weight ratio should be ok.

Last edited:
Had ginger and Garlic on an empty stomach early morning to increase immunity and kill worms(if any) in my stomach , worms steal Calories . Then Eat like Hell.... and 120 push ups every Day .. don't have time for gym but this work out is great

Crank up your chest without lifting weights :: Men's Health

Me gonna try the same. BTW what is your height & age? if you dont mind telling

I was 58-60 at early 20s(which is the ideal weight for me) now its 82...

I tried gym for loosing weight last year, It came down from 84 to 81. Then I did fasting(means no alcohol/non veg) for 41 days, it came down to 76. These are my experiments...my height is 5"8

You have a good BMI mate :tup:

Last edited:
I was 45. I tried this and gain weight upto 52 kg in 2-3 months. But then I got sick and I am now 48.

Back
Top Bottom