What's new

I did it, I DID IT !!!

AM 5,11 , my body hates to store fat , am an ectomoprh so my body burns fat fast so am guessing most of the weight Gain is in Muscles

being an ectomorph is no guarantee that all the weight gain will be muscle, I have many friends who are around 6 ft and around 67 kg but they look chubby compared to me, I am 6 ft at 77 Kg, and I look more athletic and lean than all my skinny beanpole friends,try to eat more there is no such thing as an ectomorph in my opinion, there are just guys who dont eat enough and right.....
i need to gain weight

what should i do
without using alcohol and steroids :p:

anyone plz
I am giving you a secret, that has been passed along in my family for generations so use it wisely......the secret is to eat like a maniac and work out like a man possessed......

@kbd-raaf Help him out.

Do you just want to gain weight or muscle mass?
i want to gain weight
waise muscle mass aint a bad idea

actually,my weight is 50-55 kg's, phir bhi patla dikhta hoon :hitwall:
kbd raaf bhaiyya ka pair toh mujhse jyada bhari hoga :partay:

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:
49 is too less man, I want to do the same gain some weight and start building body. My weight is 53-55kg range :(
Tell me more. I dont eat like hell. I just eat little less than normal maybe.

i want to gain weight
waise muscle mass aint a bad idea

actually,my weight is 50-55 kg's, phir bhi patla dikhta hoon :hitwall:
kbd raaf bhaiyya ka pair toh mujhse jyada bhari hoga :partay:

:lol:

Read this, it has good tips on lifting heavy and nutrition. Also get yourself a good protein shake to drink right your workout. I use Protein 90+.
Workout Routines: Gain 10 Pounds of Muscle in 4 Weeks | Muscle & Fitness

49 is too less man, I want to do the same gain some weight and start building body. My weight is 53-55kg range :(

53-55kg whats your age if you don't mind me asking?

I Did It !!! :victory: , my weight was 49 kilo's last year with hard work i reached to my initial target of 60kg :woot: :yahoo:. Am so happy now , just wanted to share .. Next stop 65 :bounce::victory::chilli::nana:

you are just putting too much fat on a smaller frame, thats not good

if you just want to gain weight the best place to gain weight by weight lifting is your legs. do a lots of leg press and squatting while eating a lot of proteins (milk, eggs, daal, beans, meat), 2. make stronger shoulders.

if you just want to gain weight the best place to gain weight by weight lifting is your legs. do a lots of leg press and squatting while eating a lot of proteins (milk, eggs, daal, beans, meat), 2. make stronger shoulders.

Hmm will try. Thanks

Lakh de lanat. From the topic title, I'd thought that you might've gotten laid....... :mad::mad::mad:

Had ginger and Garlic on an empty stomach early morning to increase immunity and kill worms(if any) in my stomach , worms steal Calories . Then Eat like Hell.... and 120 push ups every Day .. don't have time for gym but this work out is great

Crank up your chest without lifting weights :: Men's Health

other than garlic and ginger...any other way to achieve that? u know..something little more eatable..? :s

I am 138 pounds...trying to gain 150..but cant cuz my metabolism is fast.

being an ectomorph is no guarantee that all the weight gain will be muscle, I have many friends who are around 6 ft and around 67 kg but they look chubby compared to me, I am 6 ft at 77 Kg, and I look more athletic and lean than all my skinny beanpole friends,try to eat more there is no such thing as an ectomorph in my opinion, there are just guys who dont eat enough and right.....

I am giving you a secret, that has been passed along in my family for generations so use it wisely......the secret is to eat like a maniac and work out like a man possessed......

You are 77 kg at 6 ft ! :o:

Wrrora, put some meat on those bones....go to 85 kg at least so that when you're wearing a pair of shorts your legs don't resemble a pair of chopsticks & when you're wearing a sleeveless shirt your arms don't look as if a lady's arms have been glued on to a man's body ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom