What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for the Loyalty towards India for Indian Muslims.

:rofl:

OP post links to support you hate mongering thread...
what exactly happened and where?

He has a justifiable point, let's assume a Pakistani Hindu/ christian/ ahmadi/ Shia group desecrates one of your soldiers memorial also a few of your religious statues - :rofl: will any member of that minority be alive in Pakistan after that.
We are the suckers here.

Muslims are allowed 4 wives.
Mullahs does not allow condom and this is haram according to them.

Multiple kids. Many people have 2,3 and 4 wives.
Non stop population

What kind of a polygamous city are you living in ? An overwhelming majority of Muslims in Pakistan are monogamous ! I'm sure if there was a survey of some kind it would probably amount to 95-98% of all Muslims in Pakistan ! Abhi eik sambhali nahin jaati aur tu 4 ki baat kartaa hai ?

He has a justifiable point, let's assume a Pakistani Hindu group desecrates one of your soldiers memorial also a few of your religious statues - :rofl: will there be any Hindu's alive in Pakistan after that.
We are the suckers here.

They are dying or fleeing from Pakistan, anyways.

We should thank hindus like the OP who make Indian Muslims feel insecure and some of them divert towards working for ISI...

Keep it up Internet Yindoos...
Muslims of India are much smarter and brave than most of you...They know very well how to kick yindoo arse..
.Many times your kins have tried to eradicate them and failed miserably...Keep trying..

We muslims are thick..Hum apne baap k nahi hue to kisi mulq k kaise ho sakte hai...hum apni behno k saath lag jaate hai to samzho mulq kya hai humare liye.dange fasad,huddung humare khoon mai hai..jo humara mulq hai humne usko nahi baksha to doosre mulq mai to gand hi machanyenge,

Ye bhootni ka pakra gaya hai .....

He is an Indian flying Pakistani flags, by any stretch of imagination.

ha ha ha ha .........

Muslims by nature are warrior like people. If you steal their haq prepare for the consquences.

Indian Muslims don't need your patronage from across the border. There are enough broad minded Muslims in India who will step forward to calm the situation. North eastern people being a minority in Bangalore and Mumbai are being targeted by few misinformed people. I just hope better sense prevail soon.

We muslims are thick..Hum apne baap k nahi hue to kisi mulq k kaise ho sakte hai...hum apni behno k saath lag jaate hai to samzho mulq kya hai humare liye.dange fasad,huddung humare khoon mai hai..jo humara mulq hai humne usko nahi baksha to doosre mulq mai to gand hi machanyenge,

'Samzho' - Theek...hai ! :D

Now the bhartis will start blaming the ISI for disrupting the harmony in India. :lol:

Mumbaiwarmemorial1.jpg

Mumbaiwarmemorial2.jpg

Many times your kins have tried to eradicate them and failed miserably...Keep trying..

Indeed we have failed and failed miserably.

We could sure learn a thing or two from Pakistanis about exterminating one's minorities in an effective manner.

Ye sahi hai .....

Hamaray se hamari minorities nahin sanbhaltin, is liye tum le lo.

Kiyun, asi khoti nun hath laya hai

You are a multi-ethnic, multi-religious and diverse country

This time it is Muslims, next time Christians, then Sikhs - it will continue ......

Keep your Unity in Diversity.

Hor chupo !

1. we want only the people who want to leave India to leave...I hope you have no problems with that..

2. If you reall have problems with that then keep them as you are so concerned about them ??

..was that realy had to understand genius ?? now shoo...

He has a justifiable point, let's assume a Pakistani Hindu/ christian/ ahmadi/ Shia group desecrates one of your soldiers memorial also a few of your religious statues - :rofl: will any member of that minority be alive in Pakistan after that.
We are the suckers here.

For your information and i know you wont agree.....
But many Hindus have been known to throw Holy Quran in Garbage,and have been caught red handed specially in the interior sindh...
But we know why they did it and the reasons will be off topic...
You haven't seen mass killing of Hindus in Pakistan after any such incident...

Indian government is secular, citizens are not. And the tragic part is Islam doesn't permit nationalism among it's followers. And as long as our sickularist government will continue to give special incentives to these peoples, they'll continue to milk more out of the general population. it's time to kick the government out of power and install someone who'll treat everyone equally.

I understand your perspective OP.Muslims have a sense of entitlement (I am a Muslim so i know what i am talking about). They prefer quota system instead of Pure Merit but that being said i must say that the anti Muslim people on this site are Internet Hindu Bigots (Obviously you are an exception) and I think blaming Muslims for this is hypocritical when Hindus themselves oppress their people by using the caste system.(Don't tell me that Dalits aren't discriminated)..

See if you are willing to open your mind, then i will tell you this thing - Caste system as horrible and prevalent as it is, is slowly but very very steadily reducing in India. There are no two opinions about this.

On Topic: The question is not of entitlement. I can understand when there is violence because of two Indian communities, but not when some Muslims start defiling other Indians religion and threaten people because of what happened in a foreign land. They are destroying the cities they themselves live in because of what happened in foreign lands.
How is that right?
And if that is not right, what is the solution as it is clearly not acceptable to other Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom