What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you disappointed and why just in the Muslim community?

This a South Asian tendency.

As one Pakistani beautifully said that "we(they) are more Palestinian than Palestinians, more Kashmiris than Kashmirs, more Arabic than Arabs".
Similar traits are found in Indians also and not just Muslims but all communities.

I still remember the incident, a couple of years back of shooting in Grudwara in Canada.. and our Indians brothers back home in Punjab displaying their infinite stupidity ,started destroying their own homes, lit public transports on fire, staged mass protests...as ways of expressing displeasure at things not in their control!!

You cant compare the two - coz all the Sikhs who were killed were either NRIs or PIOs. Rohingyas or Bangladeshi muslims are not PIO or NRI.

bahut zaldi pakad liya....:lol:

Haanh...! :D Achaa aur hamari discussion kidhar thee ? Bhabi Jaan, a death is a death whether it is at the hands of a terrorist or due to cardiac arrest but there are certain things that we attach with the manner of dying that make all the difference ! In any revolution there is a risk that the blood of countless innocents will be spilled but if its a violent revolution then its a certainty !

For your information and i know you wont agree.....
But many Hindus have been known to throw Holy Quran in Garbage,and have been caught red handed specially in the interior sindh...
But we know why they did it and the reasons will be off topic...
You haven't seen mass killing of Hindus in Pakistan after any such incident...

That's BS no Hindu disrespects another religious sentiments and those are made up stories, my point is very direct what would be Pakistani's direct response to desecrating their soldiers and religious statues.

For your information and i know you wont agree.....
But many Hindus have been known to throw Holy Quran in Garbage,and have been caught red handed specially in the interior sindh...
But we know why they did it and the reasons will be off topic...
You haven't seen mass killing of Hindus in Pakistan after any such incident...

You're right.

In Pakistan, you guys don't have to kill them.

You either cut their d***s off and convert them or you chase them out of your country pushing them into India.

If they happen to be women, you simply kidnap, rape, and then marry them.

We're so unlucky on all three counts.

Hinduism doesn't believe in conversion and our minorities will rather get slaughtered in Gujarat than migrate into the shythole to our West. :lol:

Neither are we allowed more than one wife. :cry:

What kind of a polygamous city are you living in ? An overwhelming majority of Muslims in Pakistan are monogamous ! I'm sure if there was a survey of some kind it would probably amount to 95-98% of all Muslims in Pakistan ! Abhi eik sambhali nahin jaati aur tu 4 ki baat kartaa hai ?

ha ha ha ..... how can anybody in his right mind can deny this fact. No gentleman can. :)

Only peaceful female civilian can allow this to happen - however a peaceful male civilian can never sustain it.

Haanh...! :D Achaa aur hamari discussion kidhar thee ? Bhabi Jaan, a death is a death whether it is at the hands of a terrorist or due to cardiac arrest but there are certain things that we attach with the manner of dying that make all the difference ! In any revolution there is a risk that the blood of countless innocents will be spilled but if its a violent revolution then its a certainty !
aati hoon...log on.yeh thread vaise his sadakchapon ka adda ho gaya hai.

Indian government is secular, citizens are not. And the tragic part is Islam doesn't permit nationalism among it's followers. And as long as our sickularist government will continue to give special incentives to these peoples, they'll continue to milk more out of the general population. it's time to kick the government out of power and install someone who'll treat everyone equally.

'Siri Devi' yeh tujhe kiss ne kahaa ?

That's BS no Hindu disrespects another religious sentiments and those are made up stories, my point is very direct what would be Pakistani's direct response to desecrating their soldiers and religious statues.

Hindustani samazhdar hai varna in chutiyo ki gaand mai jo 5 baar uthti hai Allah ko dene k liye usme goli maarni chaiye

That was all well and good, but the false flagger has proved your entire statement false.

like the way BNP and EDL are treating us in UK.Mann ja bhai hume aadat hai gaand marane ki..kahi bhi jayenge jaahil gawar ban kar hi rahenge...ya 72 hooro k chakar mai gaand mai bomb laga kar 10-20 ko saath le kar chale jayenge..

should i write down your I.P?
take the hint boy :D

Meri Ghasti AJTR kahan gayi...Mai maoist ban jaonga meri jaan..Lashkar k gaand mai to vaise hi danda hai hindustanio ka..AJTR tumhare liye 2 line "agar tum mil jao lashkare toiba chodd denge hum"..ab to mere pyar qabool kar lo...I love you my jaan.

Oh...yeh kiyaa backwass kar rahei ho meri Behan ke barei mein ?

That was all well and good, but the false flagger has proved your entire statement false.

Look at his post and the accompanying pics and understand the anger where it came from.

He is a retarded kid though....

My guess is that this Think Muslim would be residing somewhere near New Delhi.Internet Hindus do this type of stuff often on this forum (Understandable - as they have a lot of hurt burn due to 1000 year Muslims Rule over India ).

Plz just ignore the suicide troller continue discussion on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom