What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know What is secret behind success of Muslim population growth?

Hindus and other minority decreasing in Pakistan and percentage of Muslim increasing In India. They were 3% during independence and now 20%. I never hated Indian Muslims during my lifetime but what they are doing with my brothers i start changing my Mind.
Muslims are allowed 4 wives.
Mullahs does not allow condom and this is haram according to them.

Multiple kids. Many people have 2,3 and 4 wives.
Non stop population

Don't you know we are clolour blind.

The colour of our enemy's blood is transparent - we can't see it being spilled.
I can see that you are color blind not for enemy but even for you brethren............:rolleyes:

It will be funny to see Indian Muslims come to this thread and once again prove their loyalty to their country and to the brahmins. I almost feel pity for them. They are like a homeless people.
we are not generalising entire muslim population there are 2-3% good muslims present here we are not blaming them for the mess created by majority of their community

It will be funny to see Indian Muslims come to this thread and once again prove their loyalty to their country and to the brahmins. I almost feel pity for them. They are like a homeless people.

lol still I never saw an Indian Muslim taking asylum in Pakistan.

Can't say the same about Pakistani Hindus. :lol:

Tere ko itna hi shok hai SuSu karne ka to toilet mein ja naa...Mujhe kyu bula raha hai....Ok, call ur mummy woh tujhe toilet tak le jaygi....dar lagta hai bache ko akele jane mein..Awww....

Yaar tu America mein reh ke itni badi badi batein karta hai.....India ka tention tu naa lee, yaha mere jaise kai Hate katte bande hai....we'll take care of it....

Punjabi Shers don't are not amused with Indian insects.

Partition of land will not be possible if the worst case scenario comes to pass. The Army and Paramilitary will not let any land secede. It would create a refugee problem.

Partition of land is not possible given that all most all border states are inhabited by non-Muslim majorities and that too kattar ones at that.

so much for the Loyalty towards India for Indian Muslims.

:rofl:

OP post links to support you hate mongering thread...
what exactly happened and where?

Internet Hindus, tori sharam kar lo.

Pehle tum kar lo aur apne hinduon ko India aane se roko.

But I know you can't do that. All you can do is slaughter or convert them.

Typical Pakistani. :lol:

No they actually are a homeless people.

Millions of them live on footpaths and slums where they are offered 1 crore per family to leave and yet they don't accept this money. Free India, Free People. The only thing which baffles me is, where the heck all these millions go to $hit every morning in these large cities.

hmmmmmm ..... no wonder who visits Chandighar says that there is a peculiar smell that hovers almost all over the city.

Punjabi Shers don't are not amused with Indian insects.

Sher who cant go to toilet alone....Lolzz.....Kaun sa sher hai be tuu....Cross breed Pakistan-America...Hahaaa....

I understand your perspective OP.Muslims have a sense of entitlement (I am a Muslim so i know what i am talking about). They prefer quota system instead of Pure Merit but that being said i must say that the anti Muslim people on this site are Internet Hindu Bigots (Obviously you are an exception) and I think blaming Muslims for this is hypocritical when Hindus themselves oppress their people by using the caste system.(Don't tell me that Dalits aren't discriminated)..

And the reason why we're where we stand right now is because of 30-40 years of a country called 'Afghanistan' and our gullibility in believing that somehow the International Community gave a foOk ! They didn't...and we suffered when Afghanistan pulled us into the abyss with itself.

Armstrong, i dont want to go off topic, but you are doing exactly what your leaders do - blame everyone else.

It was Pakistan who was responsible for its policies not the world. Pakistani leaders deliberately Radicalized its own society, to Islamize them further. Today, you dont have Afghans who are bombing Pakistan, its mostly Pakistani's who want to impose their version of Islam on the whole of Pakistan.

The reason for Pakistan's current position is that it tried to mix too much religion with the State.

Why are you disappointed and why just in the Muslim community?

This a South Asian tendency.

As one Pakistani beautifully said that "we(they) are more Palestinian than Palestinians, more Kashmiris than Kashmirs, more Arabic than Arabs".
Similar traits are found in Indians also and not just Muslims but all communities.

I still remember the incident, a couple of years back of shooting in Grudwara in Canada.. and our Indians brothers back home in Punjab displaying their infinite stupidity ,started destroying their own homes, lit public transports on fire, staged mass protests...as ways of expressing displeasure at things not in their control!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom