What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab chup oyee...ghar ke bhar koi jor se chilla bhi de to tu apni pant mein peshab kar dega....Warrior hone ki batt karte hai....Jerk...

Lol, ao phir meray ghar ke baar aur pataa kar bachay. :lol:

All those who say that 1947 creation of Pakistan was wrong..
Read the OP's "Ideas"
He is an Indian wanting to kick out "Indian Muslims" based on actions of some rioters...
In essence OP is claiming that India belongs to Non-Muslims and Muslims should leave India.

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them." Karl Popper

Let law enforcement do it's job and India be stern in her intent that rioting,violence and shameful vandalism of deities is unacceptable REGARDLESS of the religion of the perpetrators.

I don't know What is secret behind success of Muslim population growth?

Hindus and other minority decreasing in Pakistan and percentage of Muslim increasing In India. They were 3% during independence and now 20%. I never hated Indian Muslims during my lifetime but what they are doing with my brothers i start changing my Mind.

Aren't you being a tad bit racist by pinning the doings of a mob that is in no way representative of the vast majority of Muslims out-there on most Muslims in the world and the creed itself ? I've read the Bhagwan Geetaa, a bit, but if I'd extrapolate the actions of what a Hindu Extremist would do to the teachings of Hinduism and Hindus in general then I too would be in the 'wrong' and perhaps 'racist' ! So don't do that...yaar ! I'm sure Indian Muslims are as patriotic as any other community that calls India their home !

See i am also a Hindu, but point i am making is....In situations like these u should not put ur views so strongly about Muslims as a whole....THose who create havoc are uneducated people and they dont even know why they are doing al this....they are there because they have been conveyed that "Kissi ne Muslim ko mara, jao tum bhi marro".....By saying what u said, u are also hurting a Normal Muslim in India who doesn't has anything do with this.....

I agree i was being racist. Like i said in my previous post, i have the fortune and privilege of having many Muslim friends.

I only questioned because i cannot understand why even these Muslims would want to try and destroy and burn their own HOMES(cities) because of violence in Myanmar. What kind of perversion is that? Would they not be the people who use that park in Lucknow? Or the buses in Mumbai?

Who destroys his own home because of what happened in another country? I can understand religious violence if the Hindu community was also up in arms against Muslim community and riots ensued. This is by and large not the case in India anymore, religious violence is on the decline in India, but how do you prevent Muslims from destroying their city because of what happened in foreign land? How are the budhists in India responsible for that? And how come Muslim leaders like Owaisi are giving hate speeches instead of acting responsibly? These aspects made me question on the fundamental premise of India.

It will be funny to see Indian Muslims come to this thread and once again prove their loyalty to their country and to the brahmins. I almost feel pity for them. They are like a homeless people.

Hindus and other minority decreasing in Pakistan and percentage of Muslim increasing In India. They were 3% during independence and now 20%. I never hated Indian Muslims during my lifetime but what they are doing with my brothers i start changing my Mind.

even a small child can guess that its becoz' of extreme secularism shown by india!!

Aren't we dying every day like insect?Or you are unable to see the blood in different forms.

Don't you know we are clolour blind.

The colour of our enemy's blood is transparent - we can't see it being spilled.

I've one question here in this forum, as many times our Indian brother would say that they have a great majority of muslim some aroun 120 million (i don't know), What I'm puzzled is that I always see in this forum mostly Indian (non muslims), Pakistanis (muslims) and BD's bro posting....why is that many Indian muslims I don't see even in UK or on this forum ...(i'm sorry, I'm not a regular poster)....We need to know after getting independence, what is the literacy rate or economic parameters of PK's muslim or BD's muslims and our Indian muslims?

So we may know how independence (Pakistan and BD) has contributed towrads literacy, as we both PK's and BD's are in representing our majority?
BD has a forum and we see here in UK, Pakistanis many, but if they (Indian muslims) are in such a great majority in terms of population, why they don't respond here on this thread or generally in this forum? It seems they are either under-represented, or economically less than their other same muslims of subcontinent.

Rather i will see on this thread, it will be Pakistanis or Indian or BD's speaking on this sensitive matter, when it seems they are by far no less in their number in India.....sorry for my little knowledge..just a question?

Sanjay Gandhi..............................

Lol, ao phir meray ghar ke baar aur pataa kar bachay. :lol:

Tere ko itna hi shok hai SuSu karne ka to toilet mein ja naa...Mujhe kyu bula raha hai....Ok, call ur mummy woh tujhe toilet tak le jaygi....dar lagta hai bache ko akele jane mein..Awww....

Yaar tu America mein reh ke itni badi badi batein karta hai.....India ka tention tu naa lee, yaha mere jaise kai Hate katte bande hai....we'll take care of it....

Well Hindus excel in acting and singing and can cook up good dramas like this OP Contrarian. In BD most hindus learn how to sing and act since childhood (they need those in their pujas). While the OP here is trying to show that he was "secular" and now moving towards communalism the truth is he like most of his countrymen are inherently communal. They always look for issues to slaughter muslims and do push-in of Indian muslims into BD and now they have got one with tribal bhodos and RSS cooking up dramas. A nice opportunity to show your true communal and xenophobic character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom