What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to use such strong words, this kind of attitude is also the part of Problem not the solution....Problem is there because of some illiterate Folks on the both side....And pls my indian brothers dont genrralize all muslims in India...

I'll post this pic again, i hope we get more people like these...
530190_515362385144203_790496700_n.jpg

Thankyou for showing this photograph, i truely in my heart of hearts want to believe what i have my whole life, that prosperous co-existance is possible. The recent unprovoked rioting and defiling of Budha statue just made me start to rethink this whole concept. I am a Hindu by religion, but it made me wonder that would Muslims go to the extent of defiling some one else's religion in retaliation for what happened in another country.

It gives me immense hope to see something like what you have shown. Maybe i am getting too carried away.

People here are just panicking.The same congress and SP will go in iron clad mode after eid when they take off the velvet glove.these parties are very good at deceiving both minorities and majority. and in the end throw some crumbs towards them to lull them again.thats what they have been doing for 66 yrs.

Partition of land will not be possible if the worst case scenario comes to pass. The Army and Paramilitary will not let any land secede. It would create a refugee problem.

No Army can fight its own people ! If the worst truly comes to pass...the army wouldn't be able to do anything to stop that; unless of course it goes on butchering people by the hundreds. Plus they are a part of this land and consequently they have as much right to call it as their own as you guys do and if they decide to secede then they truly are as much in the 'right' as you guys would be in vociferously not allowing it to happen ! Khair, I reiterate again and without any malice or ill-will - Let us hope that such things never come to pass and these difference fade away over time !

Ab chup oyee...ghar ke bhar koi jor se chilla bhi de to tu apni pant mein peshab kar dega....Warrior hone ki batt karte hai....Jerk...

You don't have to same him so seriously, my dear. He himself doesn't. :lol:

no revolution succeed without blood.

Indeed but its best if the blood spilled is incidental to the revolution instead of being the modus operandi itself ! For example - We - Pakistan and India - got our freedom without resorting to bullets, machetes or anything of the sort but people did die !

Its a sad day but the recent actions of the Muslim community in India is surely converting staunch secularists like me into what i used to call communalists.

But after the recent actions by Muslims of trying to spoil Budha's statue, i am truely beginning to question whether Muslims can live peacefully at all?

Generally, i and most other secularists believed that Muslim radicalization and riots were a reaction of/to Hindu fundamentalists - Tali do haath se bajti hai. I believed that Hindu fundamentalists were as with Muslim fundamentalists feeding off of each other.

But this assumption of mine, has been laid bare by how the Muslims in Mumbai and Lucknow have gone berserk and disrespected life/property and religion of other people WITHOUT any provocation by parties like BJP/Shiv Sena/etc..

They were there, and they just simply started rioting. Trying to defile Budha's statue after threatening North Eastern Indians all over India, is absolutely the last straw. It does seem that Muslims in India cannot live peacefully along with other communities. It does not seem by their actions that their religion teaches them peace. Their leaders like MIM MP Owaisi deliberately provoking them further and threatening militancy? What kind of non sense is this?

Why is it being tolerated?

It is now a hope, that such being the case, either Indian Muslims adapt and learn to respect other religions and communities or there happens another partition, this time without land - for the good of both Muslim communities and all other communities in India.

Contrarian, you are generalizing. If there was wide spread support amongst Muslims for the riots, then Mumbai and Lucknow would not have stopped in one day. There are black sheep in Muslim Community as they are in other communities. We should support the remaining 99.9% of Muslims who believe in the idea called India.

If we give in, then it is a victory for these trouble mongers.

the very existence of this topic is once again a reminder that 1947 Revolution was necessary and well-deserved

thank God for the founding fathers and spiritual advisors for what was to be the PAKISTANI peoples' Revolution.

the very existence of this topic is once again a reminder that 1947 Revolution was necessary and well-deserved

thank God for the founding fathers and spiritual advisors for what was to be the PAKISTANI peoples' Revolution.

Why do most Pakistanis keep on saying this to themselves even after 65 years? Were you that insecure since 47?

Thankyou for showing this photograph, i truely in my heart of hearts want to believe what i have my whole life, that prosperous co-existance is possible. The recent unprovoked rioting and defiling of Budha statue just made me start to rethink this whole concept. I am a Hindu by religion, but it made me wonder that would Muslims go to the extent of defiling some one else's religion in retaliation for what happened in another country.

It gives me immense hope to see something like what you have shown. Maybe i am getting too carried away.

Aren't you being a tad bit racist by pinning the doings of a mob that is in no way representative of the vast majority of Muslims out-there on most Muslims in the world and the creed itself ? I've read the Bhagwan Geetaa, a bit, but if I'd extrapolate the actions of what a Hindu Extremist would do to the teachings of Hinduism and Hindus in general then I too would be in the 'wrong' and perhaps 'racist' ! So don't do that...yaar ! I'm sure Indian Muslims are as patriotic as any other community that calls India their home !

Indeed but its best if the blood spilled is incidental to the revolution instead of being the modus operandi itself ! For example - We - Pakistan and India - got our freedom without resorting to bullets, machetes or anything of the sort but people did die !
millions died during partition,during artificially created famines in bengal that blood count a lot.

See i am also a Hindu, but point i am making is....In situations like these u should not put ur views so strongly about Muslims as a whole....THose who create havoc are uneducated people and they dont even know why they are doing al this....they are there because they have been conveyed that "Kissi ne Muslim ko mara, jao tum bhi marro".....By saying what u said, u are also hurting a Normal Muslim in India who doesn't has anything do with this.....

I knew this thread would come handy at some people's need of justifying their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom