What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

Change will come with education and maturity and with time

Please it is an insult to IK bro don't compare a man like NS to IK yea IK has made many mistakes but we know he's not corrupt like NS to the core pls it's my humble request to not do it again you can disagree with him ok it's your right but this is an insult to him.

We can't know it until he comes into power

As i said i am not a PTIAN and there are lots problems in PTI which IK should resolve before 2018. even @django here will agree with me that PTI have a lot's of problems

Insult of Imran khan compering with Nawaz sharif??
brother when u will say imran khan is a leader then its a itself a insult of a word leader!

1. dont know what he want to do , 700 dams, 1 billion trees, elimination of corruption in 90 days. nothing happen.
2. who said imran khan is not in power? he is in power in KPK, and just check what chief of accountability beaure said about Imran khan? directly accused Imran khan for corruption.
3. Imran khan involved in moral corruption, which is never allowed in any democracy of world, and i hope you understand what is moral corruption.

Democracy is respecting the choice of majority . Now ptian and blind followers of IK might call Nawaz , Zardari and all their MPA, MNAs as currupt and evil but If people still vote for them as seen recently in azad kashmir then what? You should start abusing and name calling these people whom political views differ than yours and vote for different candidate. Problem with ptians is that they bring accusation and they are judge as well to give verdict/fatwa on roads.

well dear voting in Pakistan is totally different many of the member may agree on this that in this election and those before it were corrupted with millions of bogus votes. you are saying the choice of majority dear have you ever visited central Punjab town, rural Sindhi and tribal area and majority of MNA are elected from there are jageerdar chaudaries (not the cast) and sain sarkar or khan g. they influence poor people with their power to vote for them and if we talk about cities well most of the votes couldn't be verified. So in Pakistan only those win who are more corrupt than other.
before 2013 election i m not kidding our masjid molvi were i went for jumma prayer said in khutba that those who vote for imran khan are yahodi lovers and i shit you not people actually changed their mind. he was not N-league supporter he was supporting some jui/ji member.

Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.

Who knows you are moto gang after choto gang of noora..
who really cares what PTI people think about you .. you are what and what difference it makes........
criticising and keep criticising you will get nothing out of it..
you wanna criticise then do it to people who break Allah's law once you understand then you will start it from yourself. and never citicise anyone anymore..
there is always room of improvment buddy.

Who knows you are moto gang after choto gang of noora..
who really cares what PTI people think about you .. you are what and what difference it makes........
criticising and keep criticising you will get nothing out of it..
you wanna criticise then do it to people who break Allah's law once you understand then you will start it from yourself. and never citicise anyone anymore..
there is always room of improvment buddy.

brother,

i agreed with your every word, but if some one said that i am doing dharna for the benefit of country so i not say any thing, and keep looking at mirror and finding my own mistakes??

brother,

i agreed with your every word, but if some one said that i am doing dharna for the benefit of country so i not say any thing, and keep looking at mirror and finding my own mistakes??

staying on right path is hard but not impossible .. let them do what they think is best for them they will be accountable of their wrong doing. we sudnt be speaking someone els language.. this is diversion of political parties to keep you guys busy when you have many many good things to do around you ..
concentrate on that evantually good and hard work will get you there .

1. dont know what he want to do , 700 dams, 1 billion trees, elimination of corruption in 90 days. nothing happen.
Should i post videos of NS or SS about their promises? what about "SARKON PE GHASEETEIN GE"? work is going on sucssefully on billion tree project and dams and KPK indicators are improving on education, law and order etc even people from KPK admit this and they also admit the flaws for ex situation of hospitals isn't very good in KPK and they admit this you tell me can any PMLN guy can do this?
3. Imran khan involved in moral corruption, which is never allowed in any democracy of world, and i hope you understand what is moral corruption.
Oh yes i know what it is i hope you know too... they're destroying our institutions destroying the future of this country is this the type of governance you want?
http://nation.com.pk/editors-picks/12-Aug-2016/abbasi-n-workers-ransack-police-station

Last edited:
Should i post videos of NS or SS about their promises? what about "SARKON PE GHASEETEIN GE"? work is going on sucssefully on billion tree project and dams and KPK indicators are improving on education, law and order etc even people from KPK admit this and they also admit the flaws for ex situation of hospitals isn't very good in KPK and they admit this you tell me can any PMLN guy can do this?

Oh yes i know what it is i hope you know too... they're destroying our institutions destroying the future of this country is this the type of governance you want?
http://nation.com.pk/editors-picks/12-Aug-2016/abbasi-n-workers-ransack-police-station

Only indicators in KPK improving?? so what is the difference between NS and IK, if both promised and not act on that?
secondly any person involved in moral corruption never allowed in politics in any democracy.!
and remember that if Ik will be PM ,then that case will be highlighted daily, and that case was proved in court.

well dear voting in Pakistan is totally different many of the member may agree on this that in this election and those before it were corrupted with millions of bogus votes. you are saying the choice of majority dear have you ever visited central Punjab town, rural Sindhi and tribal area and majority of MNA are elected from there are jageerdar chaudaries (not the cast) and sain sarkar or khan g. they influence poor people with their power to vote for them and if we talk about cities well most of the votes couldn't be verified. So in Pakistan only those win who are more corrupt than other.
before 2013 election i m not kidding our masjid molvi were i went for jumma prayer said in khutba that those who vote for imran khan are yahodi lovers and i shit you not people actually changed their mind. he was not N-league supporter he was supporting some jui/ji member.
If you are not happy with Pakistan voting system then dont participate in election until you bring reform in electoral system (through dhare/long marches and street pressure) and completely satisfied with it. When you win through same electoral system then all is well but when others win then its all rigging and bogus system. If some illiterate villager vote for PTI then would you say same that they are not well informed voters? PTI also do as much political campaign as any others political parties to influence the voting choice of people . Completely agree that every corrupt politician/civilians/army officers should be in prison but then who should decide who is corrupt and who is not? Chief justice of Pakistan imran Khan? and where? in every single jalse and dharne

@Proudpakistaniguy bro you have missed my point. what do you mean by
When you win through same electoral system then all is well but when others win then its all rigging and bogus system
bro i m against this system when those who know nothing about stuff are given entire ministries e.g. What do abid sher ali know about Power production and how can he be helpful in this sector and khawaja saad given railways and th list goes on.
My point was this is the height of besharmi that no one speaks about.NOW a new law has passed and now we cant criticize government now WTF .My point was and is the same that whole system has to be changed other than couple of people.
And do you really expect for people to be honest with there votes in a country where votes are sold on a ride to voting center ,with a meal and 1000 ruppee

todays-cartoon-1101-4657f5ee4cb8cb18cc0ae6e9eecb6f91.JPG

@Proudpakistaniguy bro you have missed my point. what do you mean by

bro i m against this system when those who know nothing about stuff are given entire ministries e.g. What do abid sher ali know about Power production and how can he be helpful in this sector and khawaja saad given railways and th list goes on.
My point was this is the height of besharmi that no one speaks about.NOW a new law has passed and now we cant criticize government now WTF .My point was and is the same that whole system has to be changed other than couple of people.
And do you really expect for people to be honest with there votes in a country where votes are sold on a ride to voting center ,with a meal and 1000 ruppee
u know the educational qualification of KPK Education Minister??

u know the educational qualification of KPK Education Minister??

MSC in Engineering. Very well spoken person.

What's the educational qualification of Punjab Education Minister Rana Mashood? Besides getting caught taking bribes on camera, what else are his qualifications hahah hahaa haha

MSC in Engineering. Very well spoken person.

What's the educational qualification of Punjab Education Minister Rana Mashood? Besides getting caught taking bribes on camera, what else are his qualifications hahah hahaa haha

Brother,

re check, he just FA passed with very nominal numbers.

Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.
Imran Khan Failed but Prime Minister starts milk canals in Lahore, CM Punjab is spending whole Punjab budget in South Punjab, PM Pakistan Starts work on Kalabagh dam, PM Pakistan solve electricity issues, PM Pakistan announced 10 new universities BLA BLA BLA
LOL

Back
Top Bottom