What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

The thing is NS group are not just incompetent and corrupt but they have actually hurt this country more than anyone else. Tell me give you some examples

1. National Debt is highest than it has ever been, link below is an interesting
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/pakistan

2. Inflation highest in history of Pakistan
3. Loan Write-offs, no government has written off as many loans as this government
4. Crime in Punjab has been the highest in history, even more than Zardari's time.
5. Basic services that a government should provide, like education, health and police services have been on the decline for as long as i can remember,

Loan write offs were done by private banks nothing to do with govt...sheereen mazari also got a loan written off...

Inflation is at around 6 % down from 12 % zardari time ( state bank figures)

Loan is higher but ratio to national income has halved as tax collection has doubled in 3 years..
Stock market is highest in history...

No more loadshedding for industry...

I dis agree that health for every one is govt duty... only health for poor... ( there is no free health at all in USA)

I agree with police and law and order in punjab is worst..

Now please post some.measureable stats for kpk govt... not billion trees and 10000000 dams...some thing they have actually done... i want to know..

Zardari completed 5 years of Govt and he wont be coming back again. It was more like a deal, no one bothers him for 5 years, he wont bother any rival party too.
Now Nawaz Shareef will complete his 5 years and most probably will not come back. This completion of 5 years is more like deal also.
Imran Khan has a lot of chances to become PM in next elections, by 2018 hopefully seeing IK as PM (not a fan though) and by 2020 Pakistan's state of affairs should be on right approach.

Loan write offs were done by private banks nothing to do with govt...sheereen mazari also got a loan written off...

Yes, strong armed by the Finance Ministry to write them off. Banks happily oblige, and than get massive favours from the Government in return. This is all a mafia, where the strong and the rich play musical chairs exchanging favours with each other. Also if Shireen Mazari got a loan write off, what is stopping the Federal Government from prosecuting her? Let's not get into the details because PML-N has time and again proved to be the Masters of Corruption because they themselves have been the biggest beneficiaries of loan write offs.

Is this a joke? Fudging numbers turns into reality. Go to the Market and find out if inflation has come down to 6%. When Apples cost Rs250/KG, and fruit becomes a luxury, you honestly think inflation has come down? The cost of living in the last 3 years has gone exponentially up, with electricity bills skyrocketing despite the fact that oil prices have come down massively.

Loan is higher but ratio to national income has halved as tax collection has doubled in 3 years..

B.S once more. How much of that tax has been collected from income tax from the rich? All of the taxes raised is from indirect taxation, which eventually burdens the poor and not the rich. The rate at which PML-N is taking loans, is simply at an unsustainable level.

Arrest Aqeel Dehdi or some of the other power brokers tomorrow and watch the stock market tumble. Pakistan's stock market is by far the most rigged one in the world, where insider trading and power brokers rule like mafias.

Than why has export gone down?

I dis agree that health for every one is govt duty... only health for poor... ( there is no free health at all in USA)

True, but at-least make health affordable for the middle class. These hospitals are ripping of the common man, with practically no safety standards or any enforcement of regulations.

True that

Now please post some.measureable stats for kpk govt... not billion trees and 10000000 dams...some thing they have actually done... i want to know..

Certainly not a billion trees, but millions of trees to earn praises all around the world.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1258918

And 37 out of 356 Mini Dams completed. How many has Punjab built in the past 30 years? ZERO

How many have been planted in Punjab? The Forest Mafia is actually sitting in PML-N, with our Deputy Speaker Punjab Assembly one of the biggest Forest Mafias.

And here you go comparing Punjab's Performance with KPK. 30 years of experience vs 3 years of experience

https://timesofislamabad.com/pildat...-punjab-at-top-in-good-governence/2016/04/01/

Truth in your post

1. Yes Shereen Mazari has got the loans written off, even Jahangir Tareen got a loan write off in 2005, and I as a PTI supporter am not happy about it.

2. Inflation rate ( sorry about that i should have checked that properly myself )

3. No more loadshedding for industry. Not sure what is the consumption of just the industrial sector, but i am sure that the demand from residential and commercial areas would far exceed the industrial areas.

Factually inaccuracy in your post

1. According to the document, the state-owned National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) alone wrote off Rs371.44 million loans.
Ref: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1048367/rs22b-loans-written-off-so-far-during-pml-n-tenure/

2. Stock Market is not an accurate measure of checking the growth of an economy, as its a safe heaven for a certain mafia that manipulate the stock index, i know this as i have a cousin that works in KSE.

3. Loan to GDP is sitting at 64.8%, which is higher than Zardari's tenure

upload_2016-8-13_12-10-31.png

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/government-debt-to-gdp

4. Consumer Price Index is also highest than ever

upload_2016-8-13_12-14-38.png

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/consumer-price-index-cpi

5. Health

Providing of basic services like health, education and security are the core responsibilities of the government to its citizen. ( here in Australia, Australian citizen and residents get free health cover with subsidized prescriptions and free education till high school, they also provide interest free loans for university level education)

Now i am sure you are aware of the status of the public health system in Pakistan.

Now regarding the stats for KPK i will post them separately.

Certainly not a billion trees, but millions of trees to earn praises all around the world.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1258918

And 37 out of 356 Mini Dams completed.

those 356 dams probably wont be able to make 5% of what Sahiwal coal fired plant would make (1350mw) and those million trees wont survive to adulthood,,, and the ones who do will be chopped off pretty quickly .. but It was a nice initiative more suitable at a small NGO level......

Providing of basic services like health, education and security are the core responsibilities of the government to its citizen. ( here in Australia, Australian citizen and residents get free health cover with subsidized prescriptions and free education till high school, they also provide interest free loans for university level education)

agreed with education and security....

I am happy that Australian get free health , so do British... but apart from these 2 no body else actually does that... neither Europe nor America... any ways private health is considered far better than government run services (if you can afford them that is)...99% of medical research comes from US and so does technology.... from a private payment based health sector...

we as a nation need to debate this issue...

imran khan has a great and successfull model in shaukat khanum, I donot know why he has completely failed to transform kpk health on that model ( poor get free treatment and rich need to fully or partially pay according to their pocket size)

that's why I keep saying instead dancing in d chowk , if he only had bothered to sort this out , todays political scenario would be very different.

hence my original conclusion: he has ZERO political vision.....

note: I am not an economist, so I cant debate the debt charts without spending a lot of time. but its been propagated by ishaq dar that tax collection has doubled while external debt has not doubled, so overall obligations have reduced..... I only understand very layman terms....

those 356 dams probably wont be able to make 5% of what Sahiwal coal fired plant would make (1350mw) and those million trees wont survive to adulthood,,, and the ones who do will be chopped off pretty quickly .. but It was a nice initiative more suitable at a small NGO level......

KPK already produces more electricity than its needs, even if they make more power plants, the electricity will still go to the national grid. KPK is already not getting its share back from the federation. These mini hydro dams are bringing electricity to local villages that have never had an electricity. The benefits of these are

1. New areas getting electricity for the first time
2. cheap electricity = less strain to the poor
3. locally managed = no pressure on National Distributor ( WAPDA )
4. uninterrupted power supply all year round = happy consumers
5. quick and cost effective construction. = speaks for itself

Billion Tree benefits

1. Control on Carbon emissions
2. Recovery of deforested land.
3. local jobs
4. prevention of soil erosion, which are the cause of land slides
5. Increase beauty of the land

agreed with education and security....

I am happy that Australian get free health , so do British... but apart from these 2 no body else actually does that... neither Europe nor America... any ways private health is considered far better than government run services (if you can afford them that is)...99% of medical research comes from US and so does technology.... from a private payment based health sector...

we as a nation need to debate this issue...

Sweden also has free medical, free education and free aged-care. Australia is a leading the world in the last decade when it comes to medical research, which is majorly contributed by the government ( actually its driven by greed because medicine is big business and Australia wants a chuck of this pie ). We should learn from places that have a successful program and not from US.

imran khan has a great and successfull model in shaukat khanum, I donot know why he has completely failed to transform kpk health on that model ( poor get free treatment and rich need to fully or partially pay according to their pocket size)

Imran Khan has actually said that he wants to bring in the same system in the public hospitals that is working well in SKMH. The problem he is facing is from the doctors because it will directly affect their private practices.

that's why I keep saying instead dancing in d chowk , if he only had bothered to sort this out , todays political scenario would be very different.

hence my original conclusion: he has ZERO political vision.....

The reason he is doing dharnas is to secure your, mine and the future of all Pakistanis. He wants to bring back the glory days of Pakistan when he was a teenager, when the princes of UAE and malaysia used come to Pakistan for studies, when PIA was one of the top Airlines, when other countries used to send people to study Pakistan like South Korea and Singapore. But he knows that as long as the corrupt are in power this will never happen.

That my friend is called a political vision

Last edited:
and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.

Politics? Was there ever any politics in our country? I always thought it was all about "Personal interests", "Family businesses", "Promotion of useless offspring”, “Money laundering", "Corruption", "You scratch my back I will scratch yours", "Useless Insaf ki tehreek" and so on and so forth....................................... I wonder why we have to vote after every five years, if Pakistan and Pakistanis have only Zardaris, Sharifs, Chaudhries, Qureshis, Achakzais, Fazlu as legible / competent people only to rule this country ..................... then why can't we let them decide who is going to be our next king, prince and princesses, why this whole drama of elections? Take your turn, loot, plunder exploit and get going.............. There is no need to make us anymore ch*****a

Imran Khan has actually said that he wants to bring in the same system in the public hospitals that is working well in SKMH. The problem he is facing is from the doctors because it will directly affect their private practices.

and here lies the real issue.... issue of complete apathy and incompetence of kpk government...

doctors of LRH have taken a stay from court against implementation of SKMH system to LRH I believe.... this was 2 years ago... stay is still in place.....and the project and entire health policy of kpk remains in doldrums due to that....

mean while:

stay was taken against construction of k2 and k3 nuclear power plants in Karachi.... fed govt took 4 months to get stay lifted. .. projects not delayed and construction in full swing....

stay was granted against construction of Lahore orange line..... govt of Punjab lawyers found a technicality to violate the stay without technically violating it... construction did not stop for a single day,,,, just was adjusted in terms of priorities... court lifted the stay in 4 months

stay was taken by malik riyaz of bahria town against southern loop of Lahore ring road as its going to divide bahria town Lahore into two and pass right through it.....it took govt of Punjab 6 months to do away with stay... they have utilitzed those 6 months by completing maps and awarding contract to FWO (again technicality as stay against construction not against completing paper work and awarding contracts). stay has now been lifted and construction work will be innaugrated tomorrow by shahbaz sharif.....

meanwhile a very important project in kpk rots in court record room under stay....

khan talks the talk..... I am sory .. but I haven't seen him walk the walk...

and here lies the real issue.... issue of complete apathy and incompetence of kpk government...

doctors of LRH have taken a stay from court against implementation of SKMH system to LRH I believe.... this was 2 years ago... stay is still in place.....and the project and entire health policy of kpk remains in doldrums due to that....

mean while:

stay was taken against construction of k2 and k3 nuclear power plants in Karachi.... fed govt took 4 months to get stay lifted. .. projects not delayed and construction in full swing....

stay was granted against construction of Lahore orange line..... govt of Punjab lawyers found a technicality to violate the stay without technically violating it... construction did not stop for a single day,,,, just was adjusted in terms of priorities... court lifted the stay in 4 months

stay was taken by malik riyaz of bahria town against southern loop of Lahore ring road as its going to divide bahria town Lahore into two and pass right through it.....it took govt of Punjab 6 months to do away with stay... they have utilitzed those 6 months by completing maps and awarding contract to FWO (again technicality as stay against construction not against completing paper work and awarding contracts). stay has now been lifted and construction work will be innaugrated tomorrow by shahbaz sharif.....

meanwhile a very important project in kpk rots in court record room under stay....

khan talks the talk..... I am sory .. but I haven't seen him walk the walk...

I thought you were a very objective and reasonable person, but this post is totally out of the ordinary.

So as per your logic its the incompetence of the KPK govt and IK that the courts are not lifting the stay order.

Well there are 2 ways to go about this, PMLN way, where they threaten the family members of the doctors or the right way where they let the courts decide.

Well, without affiliation with any party is call social activism. Activism need to be explained among fellow generation. Yes, because one oppose the policy of one party then critique been counted as member of opponent party and this is wrong. But in election cast your vote . Activism doesn't mean affiliation and vote casting is wrong.

Democratic process is more important.....oo well ...for the messes or for the few families ...disregard corruption ...lollllll

Thanks a lot for understanding my Point of View.

Politics? Was there ever any politics in our country? I always thought it was all about "Personal interests", "Family businesses", "Promotion of useless offspring”, “Money laundering", "Corruption", "You scratch my back I will scratch yours", "Useless Insaf ki tehreek" and so on and so forth....................................... I wonder why we have to vote after every five years, if Pakistan and Pakistanis have only Zardaris, Sharifs, Chaudhries, Qureshis, Achakzais, Fazlu as legible / competent people only to rule this country ..................... then why can't we let them decide who is going to be our next king, prince and princesses, why this whole drama of elections? Take your turn, loot, plunder exploit and get going.............. There is no need to make us anymore ch*****a

but brothers,

dont u think here in Politics in Pakistan, a laundry factories also working, if you are member of PPP, then you are wadera , jageer dar, etc etc , and if u join PTI, then you are symbol of change!

If you are member of PML N, then its the symbol of status quo, and family politics, but as soon as you join PTI, then your are the honorable Politicians .

If you are member of MQM then you are Raw agent, and as soon as you Join PSP, then you are patriots.

let the people decide and judge who is right and wrong.

let the people decide and judge who is right and wrong.

If I am part of people then all these politicians need to die for a better Pakistan. Otherwise I now hardly care if its Nawaz, Zardari or Imran ruling the country. It is the same thing with new face.

Truth in your post

1. Yes Shereen Mazari has got the loans written off, even Jahangir Tareen got a loan write off in 2005, and I as a PTI supporter am not happy about it.

2. Inflation rate ( sorry about that i should have checked that properly myself )

3. No more loadshedding for industry. Not sure what is the consumption of just the industrial sector, but i am sure that the demand from residential and commercial areas would far exceed the industrial areas.

Factually inaccuracy in your post

1. According to the document, the state-owned National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) alone wrote off Rs371.44 million loans.
Ref: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1048367/rs22b-loans-written-off-so-far-during-pml-n-tenure/

2. Stock Market is not an accurate measure of checking the growth of an economy, as its a safe heaven for a certain mafia that manipulate the stock index, i know this as i have a cousin that works in KSE.

3. Loan to GDP is sitting at 64.8%, which is higher than Zardari's tenure

View attachment 325346
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/government-debt-to-gdp

4. Consumer Price Index is also highest than ever

View attachment 325348
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/consumer-price-index-cpi

5. Health

Now i am sure you are aware of the status of the public health system in Pakistan.

Now regarding the stats for KPK i will post them separately.

brother,

I am not the supporter of PML N, but you have to give due credit where u have to give.

1. Moodys upgraded Pakistan credit ratings Twice.
2. IMF also lauds the Economic conditions are better.
3. World Bank also lauds the same.
4. Asian Development Bank also appreciating.
5. Foreign Exchange Reserves are on Highest Levels.
6. Stock Exchange on Highest level, even JSCIL added PSX in emerging Market after 7 Years again.
7. Railways in better condition.
8. PIA is also getting better.
9. FBR collected 3100 Billion last year, and projecting for 3600 Billion this year as well.
10. LNG Terminal operational and working.
11. Around 12000 Megawatts project going to be completed in next 2 years.

yes their is lot of room for improvements, but its the people choice to whom they want to vote.

If I am part of people then all these politicians need to die for a better Pakistan. Otherwise I now hardly care if its Nawaz, Zardari or Imran ruling the country. It is the same thing with new face.

brother,

let the system run, new faces automatically emerged, but let the system run.

I think part of the reason is frustration. Even i get frustrated when people actually start defending corruption and say that its good for the country. Just because they happen to benefit from the corrupt system does not mean the entire country is. Corruption is eating this country alive, it is a far bigger disease than Terrorism is. Just look at the other thread, N League Supporters are defending the actions of Hanif Abbasi. I mean, can these people get any lower than this? Where are there morals? Where is Islam which considers corruption a cancer to the society?

i am getting frustrated , when people criticize Hanif abbasi and defending Murad saeed.
People criticizing Nawaz sharif 's offshore company and defend Jhangir Tareens off shores.
People criticize Hussain sharif's investment, but defend aleem khans foreign investments.
People criticize loan written off by shahbaz sharif, but defending written off 's of shreen mazari, and Jhangir Tareens.

both the sides are wrong in my point of view.

what are the moral values here, and remember bro Imran khan always use to quote us democracies of Europe, but dont you think in those democracies, their are some moral values as well.

brother,

let the system run, new faces automatically emerged, but let the system run.

There is hardly a system there .................. bearing corrupt incompetent people for the sake of what? to facilitate easy killing of common Pakistanis in the hospitals, schools, mosques, churches, markets, roads, ATMs, or to divide Pakistanis into God knows how many more groups? Or for the sake of their petty individual interests so that these cowards and traitors can keep humiliating us internationally? There is no system but an alliance of self serving traitors working for their own interests ............. if you wish to believe them be my guest but I know for sure there are at least a more than million in common Pakistanis who can run this country, develop it and make it one of the safest places on Earth.

Nawaz is as harmful to Pakistan as smoking is. they both would seem quite nice in the start but will eventually screw you.
Giving away Laptops , Running luxury buses wont help ordinary Pakistani what we need is a sence of security comfort and pride but we have none. Tomorrow is 14 Aug well Mr.Jinnah didn't worked so hard for this sort of a country. As far as taxes are concerned i belong to middle class family my father has filed his returned all his life now its my turn and i m doing so but i know in my heart that this money will be used for their(politician ) luxury trips other than my well being.
everyone must get a chance to clear their point those in favor of Nawaz Sharif please share with us what do they like about him what has he done that we haven't noticed. And please tell me that according to you Panama leaks were fake and he didn't have any money abroad.

i m an accountant by profession last tax year return filling date was delayed to this year i have been to FBR and let me tell you one thing its a web of corruption i have seen people removing there case from tax audit for all sort of bribe. Anyone working in Tax firm will agree with me. Mostly tax collected by FBR are by those who are employed and most companies deduct their taxes at source then there is WHT and know double tax on purchasing new car property and token for cars (if you dont file your tax returns) Just like Police tax department is a joke as well there are few good people their but they are merely surviving there

http://www.hamariweb.com/names/muslim/arabic/boy/huzur-meaning_1659

Its .way of respectively addresing someone it doesnot mean the Holy Prophet(PBUH)
@pak-marine @PaklovesTurkiye
Kiyon mein ney sahi kaha na?

Mein to karaye key makaan mein rehta hoan aur phateechar kgyber hay apney pass ╭(╯^╰)╮
Msc Physics kay baad shayad kahein achi jugaar lag jaye dailhtey hain :D

I just a want a Pakistan where we have true democracy and accountability of even the powerful is that too much to ask for ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ
Sahi hy yaar! It hurts when a child of elite class shows us middle finger in all fields of life due to influence of his father. And this is for all children of politicians, bureaucrats, judges, generals, senior journalists, businessmen etc. They are all united to save this system. There is no difference in so called dictatorship and so called democracy of Pakistan.

We need a system where a laborer and an officer can enjoy health facilities in same hospitals. Where a cobbler's child can take admission in LUMS and NUST.

Back
Top Bottom