What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

http://www.hamariweb.com/names/muslim/arabic/boy/huzur-meaning_1659

Its .way of respectively addresing someone it doesnot mean the Holy Prophet(PBUH)
@pak-marine @PaklovesTurkiye
Kiyon mein ney sahi kaha na?

Mein to karaye key makaan mein rehta hoan aur phateechar kgyber hay apney pass ╭(╯^╰)╮
Msc Physics kay baad shayad kahein achi jugaar lag jaye dailhtey hain :D

I just a want a Pakistan where we have true democracy and accountability of even the powerful is that too much to ask for ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ
You must be religiously correct else pdf molvies will declare u an infadil

You acting like Ganja mate, looking for sympathy when hit hard. Like Ganja was when panama hit him right on his heart, his daughter lied, he son made up stories, Ganja himself did not know who to agree or what to say. However could not show the source of income and the evidence of money transfer.

Last edited:
Impressive list, but nothing close to the character of NS and family

well no NS is not perfect and neither is IK..

One is incompetent other is corrupt...so stop fighting with people who oppose either...

Both sides are justified

Democracy is uglier than any other system...May I ask Are people of UAE or KSA worse off than people of Pakistan?

Honest criticism of IK or PTI never gets one labelled. I have been supporting PTI but also criticise them where they go wrong IMO. I never got any such labels because they know I'm honest in my criticism of their certain acts.

Exactly, This Mentality NEEDS to go.
It only shows ones ignorance and proof of low quality education.

brother,

if some one not support PTI or Imran khan means he is supporting Zardari or NS??

so what is different between you and him (PML N ) worker, if you both doing the same ??

brother,

from where i gave perception that i ask you to support any other party or political leader?/
I'm talking about majority
I'm not big fan of pti either rather I support anyone for national interest

well no NS is not perfect and neither is IK..

One is incompetent other is corrupt...so stop fighting with people who oppose either...

Both sides are justified

Well my post was in response to your claim that IK is incompetent and that PTI has failed in KPK, and you provided a list highlighting them, but no mention of the failures of NS group. they have been in power in Punjab for over 18 years and over 8 years in the Center, tell me one thing that they have improved during there reign.

The thing is NS group are not just incompetent and corrupt but they have actually hurt this country more than anyone else. Tell me give you some examples

1. National Debt is highest than it has ever been, link below is an interesting
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/pakistan

2. Inflation highest in history of Pakistan
3. Loan Write-offs, no government has written off as many loans as this government
4. Crime in Punjab has been the highest in history, even more than Zardari's time.
5. Basic services that a government should provide, like education, health and police services have been on the decline for as long as i can remember,

So please explain to me how can IK be more incompetent than NS group.

Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.

I think part of the reason is frustration. Even i get frustrated when people actually start defending corruption and say that its good for the country. Just because they happen to benefit from the corrupt system does not mean the entire country is. Corruption is eating this country alive, it is a far bigger disease than Terrorism is. Just look at the other thread, N League Supporters are defending the actions of Hanif Abbasi. I mean, can these people get any lower than this? Where are there morals? Where is Islam which considers corruption a cancer to the society?

How good it is to support the one who is with TALIBAN?
Supporting a corrupt will probably bring poverty. But the other will bring disasters, dead bodies scattered all over, suicide blasts in markets schools and universities, beheadings , schools and colleges attacked and what not.

Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.
Well, without affiliation with any party is call social activism. Activism need to be explained among fellow generation. Yes, because one oppose the policy of one party then critique been counted as member of opponent party and this is wrong. But in election cast your vote . Activism doesn't mean affiliation and vote casting is wrong.

I think part of the reason is frustration. Even i get frustrated when people actually start defending corruption and say that its good for the country. Just because they happen to benefit from the corrupt system does not mean the entire country is. Corruption is eating this country alive, it is a far bigger disease than Terrorism is. Just look at the other thread, N League Supporters are defending the actions of Hanif Abbasi. I mean, can these people get any lower than this? Where are there morals? Where is Islam which considers corruption a cancer to the society?
Democratic process is more important.....oo well ...for the messes or for the few families ...disregard corruption ...lollllll

Back
Top Bottom