What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

Please correct your wording and we always refer Hazoor mean our Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)

It does not means that , the meaning of Hazoor = someone of great respect/privilege in Urdu language. Covered in grade 4-5 of Pakistani school

Use of statement is 100% correct in context it is used

Like saying
"Hazoor Aj deer se , office aye hain"

PTI is a disappointment so are their followers who feel the need to fall down to level of nooras to have check mate. If PTI had kept good on their promises then they wouldn't need these dharnis and miniature rallies to show off their power.

No but because u guys don't understand what zardari and nawaz sharif teams doing nothing for Pakistan other then making money for themself
They are doing nothing in better education or health and ordinary ppl life is still poor

brother,

if some one not support PTI or Imran khan means he is supporting Zardari or NS??

I started calling them baboon leagis after they called me a youthiya

so what is different between you and him (PML N ) worker, if you both doing the same ??

Hazoor farma rahein hain Hazrat Nawaz Sharif ki pooja karo aur arti utaro warna jahanum wajib hay

brother,

from where i gave perception that i ask you to support any other party or political leader?/

brother,

if some one not support PTI or Imran khan means he is supporting Zardari or NS??

so what is different between you and him (PML N ) worker, if you both doing the same ??

brother,

from where i gave perception that i ask you to support any other party or political leader?/
If i respod politely they slander and mock me they only shut up if you reply in same tone
I was banned for a month over a fight with a noon leagi

If i respod politely they slander and mock me they only shut up if you reply in same tone
I was banned for a month over a fight with a noon leagi

brother,

you support PTI so its mean that u also support change, but their should be a difference between u and PML N worker.

and remember why PML N worker always anger with PTI workers, because in my point of view your Imran khan only doing politics against Nawaz sharif.

Ok i am.going to break the bad news to all pti lovers....

Imran khan is a good person....with zero political vision... opposing him is not like u are fighting against God....

At every corner of his political career he has taken wrong stances and decision ... that, if he was in power, may have been far more damaging to country than corruption alone...

Thats right ... keep in mind that hitler was a non corrupt patriot and rosevolt was corrupt and churchill was a boozer..

For last 10 years here are politcal stances of khan

1- opposed op in swat, said it would be a failure...result op was text book success.
2- opposed op on south waziristan, said it would fail....result: again op was a great success
3- opposed op in north waziristan. Said it will be a failure and that it will not result in drop in terrorism in pakistan....result : guess what

4- wanted to negotiate with people who are responsible for APS and quetta .... thinks.of them as legitimate fighters....

Well no they are thugs and criminals, on foreign soil on foreign payroll

5- has failed to perform in kpk...

There is no visible change or very minor... they are still not clear what they are trying to do...

Any change needs to be measureable..and visible....only change in kpk is visible on facebook...

List is too long to type here to the extent that i think he is incompetent to be the pm..

Ok i am.going to break the bad news to all pti lovers....

Imran khan is a good person....with zero political vision... opposing him is not like u are fighting against God....

At every corner of his political career he has taken wrong stances and decision ... that, if he was in power, may have been far more damaging to country than corruption alone...

Thats right ... keep in mind that hitler was a non corrupt patriot and rosevolt was corrupt and churchill was a boozer..

1- opposed op in swat, said it would be a failure...result op was text book success.
2- opposed op on south waziristan, said it would fail....result: again op was a great success
3- opposed op in north waziristan. Said it will be a failure and that it will not result in drop in terrorism in pakistan....result : guess what

4- wanted to negotiate with people who are responsible for APS and quetta .... thinks.of them as legitimate fighters....

There is no visible change or very minor... they are still not clear what they are trying to do...

Any change needs to be measureable..and visible....only change in kpk is visible on facebook...

List is too long to type here to the extent that i think he is incompetent to be the pm..

and most important point you all forgot

A Finger of Empire.

on lighter note wait for comments from PTIers.

brother,

you support PTI so its mean that u also support change, but their should be a difference between u and PML N worker.

and remember why PML N worker always anger with PTI workers, because in my point of view your Imran khan only doing politics against Nawaz sharif.
Well you cant target mqm over panama,increased indirect taxes,draconian cyber crime laws or apolegetic policy with India now,can you?

Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.
You don't understand simple logic

If you have to choose between disease like cancer or T.B which you choose to harm you obviously T.B because it has lesser risk of death and it has cure

But you can't choose cancer it has cure but more risk

We tried nawaz Sharif zardari so many times they did nothing

Imran Khan has no chance never been in power so I cannot criticize him of not doing enough give him responsibility if he fails you criticise

In KPK he did atleast good job free police from politics but you can't change kpk over night of 40 years of damage done by PML N and PPP

fact is before KPK been ruled by traitor like asfander year and his baboons the all mess of free route to terrorism given by them

If you compare KPK today and 3 years before huge difference

What I like about IK he don't dictate his MPA and MNA and CM of KPK to enforce what he says you see what zardari doing with sindh

Zardari is as crimnal as Zia dictator no free will for good people to workout

and most important point you all forgot

A Finger of Empire.

on lighter note wait for comments from PTIers.
People like you deserve morons again and again to finger you up all the time and you are happy with it

You don't understand simple logic

If you have to choose between disease like cancer or T.B which you choose to harm you obviously T.B because it has lesser risk of death and it has cure

But you can't choose cancer it has cure but more risk

We tried nawaz Sharif zardari so many times they did nothing

Imran Khan has no chance never been in power so I cannot criticize him of not doing enough give him responsibility if he fails you criticise

In KPK he did atleast good job free police from politics but you can't change kpk over night of 40 years of damage done by PML N and PPP

fact is before KPK been ruled by traitor like asfander year and his baboons the all mess of free route to terrorism given by them

If you compare KPK today and 3 years before huge difference

What I like about IK he don't dictate his MPA and MNA and CM of KPK to enforce what he says you see what zardari doing with sindh

Zardari is as crimnal as Zia dictator no free will for good people to workout

People like you deserve morons again and again to finger you up all the time and you are happy with it

keep moran like your leader, and keep waiting for empires fingers.

جمہوریت اک طرز حکومت ہے کہ جس میں
.بندوں کو گنا کرتے ہیں تولا نہیں کرتے

Impressive list, but nothing close to the character of NS and family

1. Stand against Dictatorship

2. Respect for Judiciary

3. Honesty and Integrity

4. Stand against national debt - Qarz Utaro Mulk Sawaro

https://moeedi.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/unearthing-qarz-utaro-mulk-sanwaro-scam/

5. Always keeps promises

6. Mr Clean

The list of achievements are unmatched by anyone else, except probably Zardari

Back
Top Bottom