What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

Brother,

re check, he just FA passed with very nominal numbers.

This is too funny

That was a rumor that was spread about him by the ANP Candidate he defeated from PK-30. In fact if you want, i can give you his phone number, you can call him directly. I have met the dude 7 times, extremely well spoken, very knowledgeable, humble and an Engineer by Profession. His credentials are posted in his Office. Before you put an allegation on someone, have the courtesy of at-least researching the facts.

But nice try though, and good effort of defending Rana Mashood's corruption that was caught on tape. You certainly have no issue with corruption i guess.

Cheers

Imran Khan Failed but Prime Minister starts milk canals in Lahore, CM Punjab is spending whole Punjab budget in South Punjab, PM Pakistan Starts work on Kalabagh dam, PM Pakistan solve electricity issues, PM Pakistan announced 10 new universities BLA BLA BLA
LOL

Ssshhhhhh

This will be a threat to democracy. Corruption of PML-N is good for the country, it is essential for deliverance and the protection of Democracy.

If you support PML N then you are either a Punjabi nationalist or sold out traitor.

political-cartoonist-when-reality-just-isnt-good-enough-9dec3481e8cabfd29c15a755800af12a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom