What's new

Another weekend, another PTI party .. :-))

I followed Adnan Rasool on twitter for a while. Just before elections, I unfollowed him for unrelenting attacks on PTI. Not to say that PTI people were doing any better, but I do not like partisan criticism trains.

I am smart enough to realize that this thread is probably bullshit aimed at PTI, so I think i'll pass....

PTI trying to save its face KPK govt is a disaster it was a test case and they have messed it up badly. Now they are so deperate that they are joining tahir ul qadris protest in order to gather crowds

Why don't you man up and show me the proof? Post authentic stuff to prove KP Govt as a disaster and I will follow with KPK Developments?

Accept the challenge pussy?

I will to stoop to your level this time since you have left me with no choice

instead of being a total Chutiya Kuttia .. lol .. you could have read the article in full here you go see below stop worshiping PTI you stupid delusional kids are a victim of personality cult and your retard leader is now driving you all nuts since he has nothing else to play on. As he know his party is history .. here you go see below whats said

Self deleted.

Last edited:
I was right, you are a fucking pussy. Chicken out as usual like your retard absconding leader? That's the best you could do?

Man up and show some balls and talk about fact regarding KP Govt's failures or just stop bitching around. The writer of that article is neither God, nor his words are final.

This writer is wrong , That writer is ghadar , This one is a Cia agent , that one is a Pia agent , This works for raw that works for mc donalds

i know your kind very well over my few years on this forum i know for a fact

""Every one , every thing is wrong , ghaddar , traitor as far as you choots are concerned ""

p1_22.jpg

This writer is wrong , That writer is ghadar , This one is a Cia agent , that one is a Pia agent , This works for raw that works for mc donalds

i know your kind very well over my few years on this forum i know for a fact

""Every one , every thing is wrong , ghaddar , traitor as far as you choots are concerned ""

I don't know about him being a CIA or RAW agent but he definitely is a PML-N agent.

Read his credentials. :lol:

Also, this is not a news report, just a petty blog by a PMLN fanboy!

PTI has controlled polio in kpk, corruption of patwaris, sho s is finished? all kpk is literate and gpd is high? industrial estates are established? 100 small dams are earth breaked ? All thses things are done so now pti is critisizing fed govt . they have out performed them.

I was right, you are a fucking pussy. Chicken out as usual like your retard absconding leader? That's the best you could do?

Man up and show some balls and talk about fact regarding KP Govt's failures or just stop bitching around. The writer of that article is neither God, nor his words are final.

@Jazzbot ignore him you do't have to reply in his own language I would suggest Edit your post that'll be all good and report his post.

PTI has controlled polio in kpk, corruption of patwaris, sho s is finished? all kpk is literate and gpd is high? industrial estates are established? 100 small dams are earth breaked ? All thses things are done so now pti is critisizing fed govt . they have out performed them.

We are talking about a provincial govt, not about some fairy tales. Wake up, all the things you have mentioned have improved. The whole world has acknowledged the steps KP govt has taken to control polio, corruption of patwaires and SHO's is almost finished and there is education emergency in place in KPK and millions of new kids have been enrolled in schools under enrollment drive. New industrial zones are inaugurated and new dams are being initialized. You name it, and I will provide details.

Here is a small list for your pleasure:

Anti Polio Drive (6 phases are done and dusted)
- KPK to keep up anti-polio drive despite all odds | Saach.TV
- Suchtv - KPK: Sehat ka Insaf 6th phase of anti-polio drive underway in Peshawar
- SEHAT KA INSAF IN KPK HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS, NOW EVEN OTHER - PROVINCES ARE FOLLOWING IT | Jhang Tv

Education Emergency:
- EDUCATION EMERGENCY DECLARED IN Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - 15 Lakh New Enrollments Target, Scholarship for Female Students from Class 1 to 10th -Siasi Tv
KPK enrolment drive gets record response
- 142,140 students enrolled in enrollment drive in KPK :: News :: Support Imran Khan

142140-kids-registered-school.jpg

Anti Corruption:
- Confession of PTI’s performance in KP to eradicate corruption and patwari culture | Tune.pk
- News from KPK where being a patwari is no longer fun - Zameen Blog
- Govt move to rein in patwaris - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

New Dams:
- KPK govt to construct 350 small dams
- Five hydel projects underway in KPK: minister | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
- KPK Excels in Hydro Power Sector
- KP eyes fat hydel energy proceeds - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Now smoke some crack and start FLYING HIGH.. You too @pak-marine suck this all.. :whistle:

@Jazzbot ignore him you do't have to reply in his own language I would suggest Edit your post that'll be all good and report his post.

They have a habit of talking ill against KP govt without any proof or sense. They know they are wrong in every sense but still they post baseless crap over and over again. Anyways, advice taken and I've edited my post.

Last edited:

Shows the double standards you follow you Not Thinking Pani kiTanki .. lol

you gave me a negative rating whereas he started it first and his posts are still there on the thread

This forum is fast turning from PDF to a PTI defence forum .. :tdown:

Shows the double standards you follow you Not Thinking Pani kiTanki .. lol

you gave me a negative rating whereas he started it first and his posts are still there on the thread

This forum is fast turning from PDF to a PTI defence forum .. :tdown:

I have deleted my offensive post at his call, and you started it first by posting false claims about KP govt. Just read my above post and such it deep into your throat. Show some balls (if you have any) and prove my above post wrong. Or cry me a river, I won't give a damn.

We are talking about a provincial govt, not about some fairy tales. Wake up, all the things you have mentioned have improved. The whole world has acknowledged the steps KP govt has taken to control polio, corruption of patwaires and SHO's is almost finished and there is education emergency in place in KPK and millions of new kids have been enrolled in schools under enrollment drive. New industrial zones are inaugurated and new dams are being initialized. You name it, and I will provide details.

Here is a small list for your pleasure:

Anti Polio Drive (6 phases are done and dusted)
- KPK to keep up anti-polio drive despite all odds | Saach.TV
- Suchtv - KPK: Sehat ka Insaf 6th phase of anti-polio drive underway in Peshawar
- SEHAT KA INSAF IN KPK HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS, NOW EVEN OTHER - PROVINCES ARE FOLLOWING IT | Jhang Tv

Education Emergency:
- EDUCATION EMERGENCY DECLARED IN Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - 15 Lakh New Enrollments Target, Scholarship for Female Students from Class 1 to 10th -Siasi Tv
KPK enrolment drive gets record response
- 142,140 students enrolled in enrollment drive in KPK :: News :: Support Imran Khan

142140-kids-registered-school.jpg

Anti Corruption:
- Confession of PTI’s performance in KP to eradicate corruption and patwari culture | Tune.pk
- News from KPK where being a patwari is no longer fun - Zameen Blog
- Govt move to rein in patwaris - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

New Dams:
- KPK govt to construct 350 small dams
- Five hydel projects underway in KPK: minister | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
- KPK Excels in Hydro Power Sector
- KP eyes fat hydel energy proceeds - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Now smoke some crack and start FLYING HIGH.. You too @pak-marine suck this all.. :whistle:

They have a habit of talking ill against KP govt without any proof or sense. They know they are wrong in every sense but still they post baseless crap over and over again. Anyways, advice taken and I've edited my post.
All your attampts to prove Your performance in kpk is useless because it is all said plans , nothing has been done , ok i ask you the other way , how many dams are earth breaked ? polio is the main resident in Peshawar , it is not being eradicated but getting worse even after your commercial campaign, How many industrial estates are developed by KPK govt to get rid of unemployment?(ike sunder, M3 ,Aparel industrial estate in shekhupara , vehari etc), How many new hospitals are being built in KPK? KPK heart patients come to Rawalpindi in RIC? For law and order KPK was and is still being shaken by jail breaks and bomb blasts have you raised any anti terrorism force ? have you done anything? For the infrastructure u think it is useless , For and example a flyover is semi constructed (qila balahisar)for 3 years , cant your govt do anything? what have you done for roads ? ehat have you done about transportaion , any metro or leave it any good alternative for trvelling ? Are patwaris finshed or dont take bribes ? what alternative revenue system is in place ? Pls dont tell me the plans i want solid start of projects ? AFTER ONE YEAR YOU HAVE NO PERFORMANCE , JUST THINK OVER IT .

jealous for not invited to party or your party does not have cute chicks... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom