What's new

Another weekend, another PTI party .. :-))

BgIR-B-CEAABY8P.jpg

Hes going to die old and alone.

All your attampts to prove Your performance in kpk is useless because it is all said plans , nothing has been done , ok i ask you the other way , how many dams are earth breaked ? polio is the main resident in Peshawar , it is not being eradicated but getting worse even after your commercial campaign, How many industrial estates are developed by KPK govt to get rid of unemployment?(ike sunder, M3 ,Aparel industrial estate in shekhupara , vehari etc), How many new hospitals are being built in KPK? KPK heart patients come to Rawalpindi in RIC? For law and order KPK was and is still being shaken by jail breaks and bomb blasts have you raised any anti terrorism force ? have you done anything? For the infrastructure u think it is useless , For and example a flyover is semi constructed (qila balahisar)for 3 years , cant your govt do anything? what have you done for roads ? ehat have you done about transportaion , any metro or leave it any good alternative for trvelling ? Are patwaris finshed or dont take bribes ? what alternative revenue system is in place ? Pls dont tell me the plans i want solid start of projects ? AFTER ONE YEAR YOU HAVE NO PERFORMANCE , JUST THINK OVER IT .

Stop going round and round in circles without making any sense. This is how govt's work in entire world. Projects are inaugurated, funds have been allocated and work is being done on them. These projects take time. You are talking as if KP Govt have some sort of magic wand, when they start a project it can't be done and dusted right away in no time. I have shown you enough authentic proofs of new developments in KPK already, if you still want to live with your fairy tales then good luck.

I have deleted my offensive post at his call, and you started it first by posting false claims about KP govt. Just read my above post and such it deep into your throat. Show some balls (if you have any) and prove my above post wrong. Or cry me a river, I won't give a damn.

next time if i see you putting any offensive / false / fake claims against anyone be ready to get some than and i hope to see you will be man enough to take it on your face and not dont crying like a little girl and complaining to your water tanki police ..!

KPK governance failure this is a general view by the author of this article , All that is heard in KPK is daily blasts , messed up security situation , bad governance , corruption and all sorts of nightmare ... etc etc there is a long list. Bottom line deliver in KPK every one wants to see a great KPK and PTI manages to do it than will be great if NOT than bahanay na banao and resign from the govt

next time if i see you putting any offensive / false / fake claims against anyone be ready to get some than and i hope to see you will be man enough to take it on your face and not dont crying like a little girl and complaining to your water tanki police ..!

KPK governance failure this is a general view by the author of this article , All that is heard in KPK is daily blasts , messed up security situation , bad governance , corruption and all sorts of nightmare ... etc etc there is a long list. Bottom line deliver in KPK every one wants to see a great KPK and PTI manages to do it than will be great if NOT than bahanay na banao and resign from the govt

1) What is happening in KPK is loud and clear, some puny intellect-chawals can't do jack about it by creating false hue and cry.

2) Cheer leaders like you can't also do rat's shit by posting crap articles against KP govt.

3) Stop being everyone's mom and stop lecturing others. I won't take your orders, try that in Karachi where you gang is strong. I will do what I want to, if you don't like it, you can put me on ignore list, report me or just deal with it. YOUR PROBLEM.

Last edited:
I don't care who you are and what party you support and how butt hurt other posts make you.

Insults, vulgar comments and random useless posts that have only the intend to troll will be deleted and any necessary action taken along with it.

This forum is fast turning from PDF to a PTI defence forum .. :tdown:

The number of PTI supporters is over represented here, I agree. And for good reason too if you ask me.

But what else? Anything you'd like to add to that, what's the reason and why is it sooo unfair?

Stop going round and round in circles without making any sense. This is how govt's work in entire world. Projects are inaugurated, funds have been allocated and work is being done on them. These projects take time. You are talking as if KP Govt have some sort of magic wand, when they start a project it can't be done and dusted right away in no time. I have shown you enough authentic proofs of new developments in KPK already, if you still want to live with your fairy tales then good luck.
It means you admit that PTI govt has plans just on papers , ok lets talk of fed govt, 2100 MWATT nuclear project , solar cholistan project, coal fired port qasim, 1400 mwatts terbella ext, rawalpindi islamabad metro bus, LNG gas terminal , Nandipur power 425 mwatts, Neelam jehlum(revived from frozen status). All these projects are earth breaked and work is physically started on them. But KP govt is still in papers . Pity on PTI fanboys . Dont forget just wait on 29 th may Hazara motorway is being bid , just wait many more mega projects to come very soon .You be happy inyour papers .

I]
The number of PTI supporters is over represented here, I agree. And for good reason too if you ask me.

But what else? Anything you'd like to add to that, what's the reason and why is it sooo unfair?

Negative ratings ... for eg please see this thread hope this helps

It means you admit that PTI govt has plans just on papers , ok lets talk of fed govt, 2100 MWATT nuclear project , solar cholistan project, coal fired port qasim, 1400 mwatts terbella ext, rawalpindi islamabad metro bus, LNG gas terminal , Nandipur power 425 mwatts, Neelam jehlum(revived from frozen status). All these projects are earth breaked and work is physically started on them. But KP govt is still in papers . Pity on PTI fanboys . Dont forget just wait on 29 th may Hazara motorway is being bid , just wait many more mega projects to come very soon .You be happy inyour papers .

You are an idiot, on one hand you call just started projects of fed govt as earth break even though they will take years to come functional. While you keep calling KPK govt's projects as paper projects when the work is already started on these projects. In many aspects, KP govt is far ahead than federal govt. 5 hydel projects are in projects in KP, along with around 300 small dams, work is already under way.

You are an idiot, on one hand you call just started projects of fed govt as earth break even though they will take years to come functional. While you keep calling KPK govt's projects as paper projects when the work is already started on these projects. In many aspects, KP govt is far ahead than federal govt. 5 hydel projects are in projects in KP, along with around 300 small dams, work is already under way.
abusing , a typical Pti fanboy, a party which only teaches abuses to its followers , you could give your point without abusing . As far as earth breaking is concerned , pls post the earth breaking pics and the details of the projects ?

Negative ratings ... for eg please see this thread hope this helps

That negative rating you deserved for posting that.

Look at this:

Post Ratings

Negative ratings are handed when a post is against forum rules and yours was. You were abusing and using foul language.

But I removed the negative rating now. Let that be a lesson for the future, if you do receive a negative rating and deem it unfair you know where you need to go to challenge it, and we will remove it if it was wrongly given.

That negative rating you deserved for posting that.

Look at this:

Post Ratings

Negative ratings are handed when a post is against forum rules and yours was. You were abusing and using foul language.

But I removed the negative rating now. Let that be a lesson for the future, if you do receive a negative rating and deem it unfair you know where you need to go to challenge it, and we will remove it if it was wrongly given.
what does a negative rating do? if may i ask?

what does a negative rating do? if may i ask?

It's like a stamp on anyone's record. A mark of recognition, as are positive ratings. If more -ve ratings are held, the poster has a tendency to get them in whatever way.

If more +ve ratings, the poster usually posts informative and high quality posts and contributes to discussions.

Back
Top Bottom