What's new

Going to Pakistan to Vote Tehreek-e-Insaf ?? well i am .. :)

Here is ppl from USA going to Pakistan. I know many from Norway going to Pakistan

Insaf Flight from USA

Dear Members & Supporters of PTI, and our fellow Respected Pakistanis,

We have arranged an "Insaf Flight" to Pakistan on April 30, 2013 from New York to Lahore. Everyone is welcome to join in and cast their vote in Pakistan, as well as help PTI & Imran Khan win these historic elections, by working on the ground, InshaAllah!!!

It is our chance to show solidarity with the epic 17 years of struggle of our leader IMRAN KHAN and PTI for a better Pakistan. We can show our Pakistani brothers and sisters that we expatriates, are standing shoulder-to-shoulder to their relentless struggle to make a NAYA PAKISTAN..!! Please JOIN us on this historic INSAF FLIGHT to travel to our homeland and re-claim our country back from the hands of corrupt status quo. Its NOW or NEVER moment for Pakistan..!!

Following are the pertinent details:
Date of Travel: April 30th, 2013
Departure: New York, USA
Destination: Lahore, Pakistan
Ticket Price: $1,100 (For a return ticket with return date for your own choice. This price is only available if you travel together with the group).
Travel to New York: Best competitive rates are available for this leg of the journey
Travel within Pakistan: No charge for a single leg within Pakistan if travel within first 24 hrs of arrival in Lahore. Afterwards, you can travel as many legs within Pakistan as you like within the period of your stay in Pakistan only for $50 per leg!

Please forward the following Bio-data to us:

If you are interested, please contact the names mentioned on the flyer and provide us with:

Name as it appears in your passport
Passport Expiration date
Date of Birth
Contact phone (in Pakistan)

We are planning media coverage both here in New york and in Lahore. We have planned various election campaign activities and programs once the group is in Pakistan. We are requesting that individuals pledge whatever amount they can for election campaign; for example, we have members already pledging $500 to $5,000 from their communities. However, it is purely on voluntary basis. Just come and travel in unison and show the opposition, where are the expatriates stand in this historic struggle for Pakistan.

Please send your information to our team:
NEW YORK TEAM:
Amjad Niwaz: amjadnwaz@aol.com; (917)-416-4357
Muzamil Anwar: muzamil.anwar@gmail.com; (914)-512-8448
Yasir ali: yasirali72@gmail.com; ((646)-852-0262
Abdul Rehman Malik: rehman007@hotmail.com; (516)-606-1786
Dr. Tahir Effendi: tahireffendi@gmail.com

CALIFORNIA TEAM:
Mehboob Aslam: Mehboob30@hotmail.com; (626)-236-8260
Usman Ali: pti.california@gmail.com; (310)-430-2529
Sadaf Aga: zoyazain@hotmail.com; (949)-689-8868
Nasir Cheema: nasircheema@att.net; (909)-374-2973

Ghulam Rabbani: americanexpo@hotmail.com; (626)-255-0488

Atiya Niazi: atiyaniazi@gmail.com; (714)-335-1553

VIRGINIA TEAM:
Muhammed Ishtiaq: Ptivirginia@yahoo.com; (703)-424-5900
ILLINOIS TEAM:
Raja Yaqub: rajamyaqub1@aol.com
OKLAHOMA TEAM:
Dr. Fahad Khan: docfahad78@yahoo.com; (480)-213-8969
TEXAS TEAM:
Dr. Anas Athar: anas.athar@yahoo.com; (913)-406-2463

Sajjad Burki: sidburki@burkirealtygroup.com; (281)-236-9492
MICHIGAN TEAM:
Naved Khan: pti.michigan@gmail.com; (313)-805-9198

Seattle TEAM:

Rizwan Samad: riz@newwavetravel.com; (206)-437-8911

Asad Faizi:asadfaizi@hotmail.com; (916)-835-9584

Well that was an emotional story by adeel. :pop:

well here is a true story, both pictures taken today !!

BIT2GhXCAAE9aXL.jpg

Havent provisions been made for overseas voting?

No, ECP believes the software that NADRA had developed is not worthy of reliance.

I am already a Registered member of PTI. Till 2010 i had convinced my frnds (6) in unisty to vote for IK. and now last night i met 3 of them in a wedding ceremony, v talked about politics (i didnt say a word against IK) and all three of them were convinced to vote for PML-N. None of us (or our relative) is granted with Laptop neither with Solar panels.

I advice you to re-think upon giving vote to IK.

I'd like to know the basis of the review!

No, ECP believes the software that NADRA had developed is not worthy of reliance.

But I heard a week or so back that ECP had assured the SC that it's orders would be fulfilled.

But I heard a week or so back that ECP had assured the SC that it's orders would be fulfilled.

They assure and forget about the assurance very next moment. I think they have made it clear before the court that it's not possible for them to make such arrangements. I heard an anchor saying a couple of days ago chance for overseas Pakistanis to vote are very slim.

They assure and forget about the assurance very next moment. I think they have made it clear before the court that it's not possible for them to make such arrangements. I heard an anchor saying a couple of days ago chance for overseas Pakistanis to vote are very slim.

Oh man...I was getting happy that the votes are going to be held here, the Pakistani school (voting station) is very near to our house!

Well looks like koi chakar lagan paray ga.

I am already a Registered member of PTI. Till 2010 i had convinced my frnds (6) in unisty to vote for IK. and now last night i met 3 of them in a wedding ceremony, v talked about politics (i didnt say a word against IK) and all three of them were convinced to vote for PML-N. None of us (or our relative) is granted with Laptop neither with Solar panels.

I advice you to re-think upon giving vote to IK.

Brother, i grown up among politicians, my whole family if from jamat islami, we have amir of jamat sialkot from our family, my family give tickets in skt. but i was never convinced by them. then in 2006 i join PTI, i was first from my family to leave jamat, now we dont have any young man or women in our family in Jamat. i am proud of that. If i had to do politics i could join jamat and for sure one day i would be Mpa or Mna. but i want my people to have lives and development. That why i choose PTI. will ask you to vote him.

Well i probably wont be able to go to pakistan bcz i have got my stupid exams coming up. To make up for it i will going to finance PTI election campaign like hell. Really sad that i cant cast my first vote just because i am an overseas pakistani.

Brother, you can play your part. convince your family and friends to vote for us.

Havent provisions been made for overseas voting?

no dear.. it seems hard..

well, forget it. But do vote for PTI brother.

Some fruit,wont change its taste,they are 'made' that way. Focus your energy on getting real people to vote for bat,instead of making futile attempts to 'reason' with the 'irreasonable folk' over the internet. God bless you.

Some fruit,wont change its taste,they are 'made' that way. Focus your energy on getting real people to vote for bat,instead of making futile attempts to 'reason' with the 'irreasonable folk' over the internet. God bless you.

hmmmm but i think we need to convince people to get more votes.

ECP should really serious try to implement the overseas voting! Pakistanis here are waiting!

Back
Top Bottom