What's new

I am a proud Hindu and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akheilos

You must answer a question
Why did MAJORITY of the Hindus suffer persecution ; discrimination and other atrocities
BUT refused to convert to Islam in South Asia

There must be something GOOD about Hinduism
In my view it is the FREEDOM of choice that comes with
Polytheism

exactly my thoughts bhai...she doesn't agree with anything , tat isn't in accordance with islam... i thought of preparing fr my placemnts, everything got disturbed nw...:cry::cry:.
Good luck with placements bro.

We have regards for snake, mouse, owl, bull, lion, fish even pigs , monkeys including you all living beings that created by god.
hmmm...what about horses or goats?

So then why do some Hindus still eat meat the thing you honour? or more like why do you honor the cow soo much you dont eat it? or some stick to chicken ....That is more than honour when you refuse to eat it...

@Akheilos

You must answer a question
Why did MAJORITY of the Hindus suffer persecution ; discrimination and other atrocities
BUT refused to convert to Islam in South Asia

There must be something GOOD about Hinduism
We have a verse in the QURAN which says it is common for many not to want to leave what their forefathers were doing...its innate habit!

And another thing is the way it spread to India wasnt all peaceful after the Moghuls came in!

okay i will ask you one question...
you believed in one god, thats fine,
do you also believed that, god has given us life and he takes the life away...
Yes to both

There is UNITY amongst the GODS in Hinduism ; they work TOGETHER
for Universal good
My initial question was why do you need soo many? Isnt one enough?
They dont interfere in each other's work NOR they harass the human
worshippers of each other

And all the Good or bad that comes to you ; is the reward or punishment from
your own God
Again doesnt answer my question why so many?

For Abrahamic faith GOD is a strong supreme creator who is self sustained and doesnt require "deity helpers"

Why does Hindu god require deity helpers? Why isnt he strong enough to handle everything himself?

Who feels offended ; I did not get your point
Just read the first 10 pages of this thread and you will see!

Why cow and not goat?

Do you really not worship her?
this is my reply to one of u r pakistani brothers in one of the threads yesterday.. this is my last reply to u and don't quote me back...

in hindu dharma cow is a venerated creature as does every other creature on earth.. bcz no creature is above anyother in the eyes of god acc.... the reason y hindus gve a lot of respect to cow is bcz" Mother feeds you with milk for 6 Months...Remaining 60 years you drink milk of cow and it is cow that takes the place of u r mother for the rest of u r life to feed u with milk " ( though it is buffaloes milk now a days.. our ancestor consumed more of cows milk ) so it is given an importance next only to a mother...tat is d reason y u hear terms like gomata ( mother cow for feeding us through milk ) and bumata (mother land for providng us with food ) . and our religion does say if u r ever asked to chose b/w praying to god or to u r mother , chose mother without a second thought...

@Akheilos

Hinduism survived because of Polytheism and Idol worship
they are the STRENGTHS of Hinduism

IDOL worship is very reassuring and powerful

It gives us a DIRECT sense of connection and communication with the Almighty

We believe our GODs can take any any face ; any form ; any shape

People even worship Rivers ; Seas ;Forests ( Trees and plants too )and Mountains

Best of LUCK for your placement

Now please dont waste your time especially on the internet

ty sir , the placement is with flipkart , any idea on hw to get ahead esp. with problems relating to programmes and app creations >>

It is offensive when you call weirdos as pure Muslims! And you talk about intolerant people? How tolerant are you when you talk like that?
:mad: How many times do I need to repeat - I am not tolerant towards intolerants. :unsure: :P

@Akheilos

Hinduism survived because of Polytheism and Idol worship
they are the STRENGTHS of Hinduism

IDOL worship is very reassuring and powerful
Reassuring for what?

It gives us a DIRECT sense of connection and communication with the Almighty

We believe our GODs can take any any face ; any form ; any shape

People even worship Rivers ; Seas ;Forests and Mountains
My question is not what your gods can do or not but why?

Brahman having a wife? :D
You are confusing Brahman or Paramatmaan with Brahma. :P
:fie: too many names too many names! My bad :(

I read something about Brahman and saraswati or something

Must be a coincident that today a friend was showing a youtube video and similarities between hinduism and some other religion...like for example Brahma became Abraham and his wife Saraswati became sara. Ahemmm
@SarthakGanguly @SledgeHammer @OrionHunter @thesolar65 - somebody help me.:undecided:

@Razia Sultana once said to one Pakistani member who was commenting against Hinduism being polytheist and Hindu gods are not real gods etc. that "If you believe Hindu. Muslim, Christian, Shikh, Jain gods are different, then you are a polytheist"! I really liked that comment. :)

There is rejection and there is pointing out you can do what you want and we will do what we want no interference no adulterating!

If you cant tolerate, leave the thread no one is forcing you to stay! :enjoy:
Yes, I believe that is the way to go forward. With time that is what we will come to, I hope. The world should be 1947-ed into two mutually exclusive parts - believers and non believers. MAD is also attractive.

yes many are useless and inefficient... and lazy as well...
you see,.impure people have these kind of deities...:(
I never called you impure...Plz dont put words in my mouth!

I called adulteration of a religion impure as a synonym...Plz dont quote me out of context for your fun so others can come an comment and bash!

Yes, I believe that is the way to go forward. With time that is what we will come to, I hope. The world should be 1947-ed into two mutually exclusive parts - believers and non believers. MAD is also attractive.
:tsk: sad to see your thought process is soo extreme!

Brahman and saraswati or something
Oh that's different and an awesome story - the allegation involves incest. Read about it, you can fire cheap shots later. Make sure you take it literally(a cardinal sin in any Dharmic faith). Only then it's fun. :P Otherwise it boils down to mundane philosophical questions about importance of education and life etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom