What's new

I am a proud Hindu and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you people it may be a game...But I dont waste my time with things I already know or dont want to know!
We will make sure you can have a word with Saddam in the hereafter as to why he was prosecuting his own people and wasting money building palaces!

World didnt choose house of Saud for Saudi UK did...ask them why when you find out tell me coz even I am curious to know which bonehead chose such racist people!
game.. kaun sa game...
i think u are wasting your time here, because your prejudice is not letting you know and more over you don't know abt Hinduism...

lol... why only Saddam, i would like to meet you too, here after..:D

why world will have to choose the house of sauds, sauds need to... :o:

Really ??
So much for intolerance because we include other religions also in our culture .Soooo much intolerance .
The day you can differentiate a religion from culture...will be the day you get to use the word intolerance! :tup:

game.. kaun sa game...
i think u are wasting your time here, because your prejudice is not letting you know and more over you don't know abt Hinduism...

lol... why only Saddam, i would like to meet you too, here after..:D

why world will have to choose the house of sauds, sauds need to... :o:
Lovely troll...reported!

This I cant get! You distinguish them using idols which you create? So tomorrow if a burglar worships his gun, is that Hinduism? - Random example no offense!

Of course ; SOLDIERS worship their guns as do dacoits

And craftsmen too worship their tools
This is a another form of polytheism

Lol
You gotta believe this, we do have a "shastra pooja" on vijay dashmi (thats during Dussehra).
Whatever is worthy of respect (from cows to guns) we workship it all and ergo so many deities.
But there're mainly just 4 sects Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism, and Smartism. Vaishnavism and Shaivism are generally regarded as monotheistic sects: each believes in one supreme God, who is identified as Vishnu in Vaishnavism and Shiva in Shaivism.
Ok my next question will these 4 sects worship everything from cows to guns?

Considering you got your hands full at the moment let's end the discussion here.
I am more than happy to...ask your mates to stop quoting me...I have some 15 quotes left to answer :(

There are SO MANY dieties is because We need them

The basic tenet of Hinduism is " To each HIS OWN "
There is complete INTERNAL freedom of religion in Hinduism

What is wrong in that
You need soo many deities? Why cant 1 do all the work? Is he lazy? useless? inefficient?

@Akheilos

The MAIN reason why Abhramic religions failed to convert ALL Hindus
in SOUTH Asia is precisely the TWO things that you dont like

ie Polytheism and Idol worship

I can say that MANY Hindus found nothing interesting in the Abhramic religions
Hence refused to convert

u stl didn't answer me y u salute to a national flag even after it being jst an other useless fabric...
I laughed at you trying to imply saluting is worshiping! Saluting is respect! Worshiping is worshiping!
does tat mean praying by facing kabba is jst to show unity ..and if any muslim suddenly decides to pray facing the opposite direction of kabba doesn't get him beheaded ??
We dont have such an extreme thought!

Yes facing is to show unity and we were asked to do so by GOD who showed us how through Muhammad...We are Muslims one who BOWS TO THE WILL of ALLAH...he wants us to do that so we do so!

If one calls himself a Muslim and then prays with his back to the Kabba on purpose then he is not following the will of ALLAH...hence not really a Muslim as per definition no rocket science!

But if he wants to call himself so...who are we to stop him? But as per the definition he isnt doing right!

1stly, you want me to answer something without providing any justifications of where I got the answers

don't quote me from a book tat most people disagree with..and of late wch is being abhored by many...

2ndly, just coz it came from Middle east you ASSUME it is lower than you to read?

don't put words in my mouth.. i asked u to be a universally acceptable proof and not one wch is believed by a set of people...

3rdly, Did god personally tell you to make an idol of himself? IF YES....How sure are you that wasnt satan?
IF NO...where does that leave you?

to be honest god didn't ask me to pray either.. i don't have any obligations to pray these many times per day ... it is my wsh to pray to him and i chose the way i have to reach him...

@Akheilos

The MAIN reason why Abhramic religions failed to convert ALL Hindus
in SOUTH Asia is precisely the TWO things that you dont like

ie Polytheism and Idol worship

I can say that MANY Hindus found nothing interesting in the Abhramic religions
Hence refused to convert
I know I say the same but they feel offended! :(

Even to date those who did convert managed to keep some of the "Polytheism and Idol worship"

You need soo many deities? Why cant 1 do all the work? Is he lazy? useless? inefficient?

Why cant you understand a SIMPLE concept

One person believes in a particular diety and the other in some other diety

Each person has his favourite deity

For each person his favourite deity does all his work in his life

WHY do you need even one? are you lazy? useless? inefficient?
I am asking a person who talks about god but then wants more than one...I am not god! I need my creator. HE created me and sustains me...I am nothing for myself ...Useless yes, inefficient yes...

We can also see how much you are when you have a gun pointed to your head and you go HEY RAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom