What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

they didn't pay any heed to the warning??thats strange(communication gear malfunction??)...may be warning shots could serve well,cause ignoring warning was a death wish..I'm against loss of lives..even between Indo-Pak tension,Pakistan returned a helo that landed in Pakistan's airstrip mistakenly..mistake happens..its not like Syria was going to bomb Turkey using Mi-17..its an unarmed chopper..

Really and yet you forget the incident where a navy plane was shot out of the sky with 17 sailors on board, disputed to be not even in your territory, and that plane had no bombs on it either. So kindly consult a mirror before pointing fingers.

You are funny,what kind of honourable act was it to shoot an unarmed reconnaissance F-4 and kill the pilots after they ejected safely?
You must be real proud of your Syrian brothers.

A super heavy armed mi-17 was shot down and fell inside syria. The sheer force of the missile must have knocked it many miles back into syria. Would you allow recon flights over your airspace by greece? Its a rhetorical question, you do not have to reply.

You are funny,what kind of honourable act was it to shoot an unarmed reconnaissance F-4 and kill the pilots after they ejected safely?
You must be real proud of your Syrian brothers.

The Turkish pilots were killed by Syrians? First time hearing it.

But to be honest, none of these acts are honorable and nothing to be proud of and both are wrong.

Syria should blow up all F$A BASES INSIDE TURKEY ND BOMB THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THEM THIS IS THE LANGUAGE THT THIS NATO WORSHIPPING ISRAELI ND JEWISH SLAVE TURKEY UNDERSTANDS.

A super heavy armed mi-17 was shot down and fell inside syria. The sheer force of the missile must have knocked it many miles back into syria. Would you allow recon flights over your airspace by greece? Its a rhetorical question, you do not have to reply.
Well airspace violations are done by many countries(mostly from a couple of seconds up to some minutes),its nothing new.
Thats why all the dogfights between airforces(just google ''dogfights between airforces''or''airspace violations'').
I wonder what you commented when the Turkish fighter was shot down and the pilots were killed afterwards on the ground.
Btw,they warned the helicopter many times before shooting,when did the Syrians warn the Turkish F-4?

Well airspace violations are done by many countries(mostly from a couple of seconds up to some minutes),its nothing new.
Thats why all the dogfights between airforces(just google ''dogfights between airforces''or''airspace violations'').
I wonder what you commented when the Turkish fighter was shot down and the pilots were killed afterwards on the ground.
Btw,they warned the helicopter many times before shooting,when did the Syrians warn the Turkish F-4?

how can we be sure about it ?

anyway if i would not blame Turkey,
i really don't like what said your compatriot : being an honor to take revenge: this is savage uncivilized behavior.

how can we be sure about it ?

anyway if i would not blame Turkey,
i really don't like what said your compatriot : being an honor to take revenge: this is savage uncivilized behavior.

Did you ever speak from your heart,instead of your mind?
How can we be sure there is a tomorrow?

huh. Does anybody remember 22nd July, 2012 ? Well I do, they did have children, wives...This is what revenge looks like bro. I'm sure the pilots enjoyed the revenge of their brother. I hope the rest comes. Don't expect me to behave like a pacifist. I may lose my patriotism but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't back the fallen Turkish officers. As said, i hope the rest comes.

Pilot Cpt. Gökhan ERTAN (KIA)
Pilot 2nd Lt. Hasan Hüseyin AKSOY (KIA)

Gokhan_Erten_Hasan-Huseyin_Aksoy.jpg

642063447774.jpg

01104046_ehitgkhanertan.jpg

sehit-pilot-gokhan-ertan-son-yolculugunda-4qx.jpg

631939.jpg

who is this man???

Firstly, if you go back and see my comments when those pilots died I was heavy hearten because of the escalation that was done by syrians. But in all honestly, all the "turkish" border posts were being overrun by militants and then you want recon flights to roam around a sovereign nation. And lets be clear about the F4 which is not a dedicated recon role aircraft. It is also a ground attack aircraft. Radars do not tell you weapon load-outs, specially the ones in syrian use. It was a sad day for turkey, it lost two good pilots testing syrian air defense systems. Shooting a "mi-17" helicopter and then executing the two pilots? What if they were trying to defect? They were warned many times over what? What were their visible weapons? Were they firing at turkish forces? See the difference in speeds of an F4 and a mi-17? Your joy over this incident without proper information released was extremely distasteful and disgusting. I will not support your happiness over your country murdering two pilots. Your own martyred pilots would never agree with you. That is just inhuman.

I have read it somewhere,they were ordered to kill the two pilots.
Maybe a Turkish member can provide a link.
Found a link,
http://www.timesofisrael.com/turkis...r-plane-at-russias-suggestion-documents-show/

I am guessing no other new agency even bothered to report this other than TimesofIsrael. Because I think it sounds a lot like the Iraqi yellow cake story.

Yes Shooting an Mi-17 (Transport Version) on which attitude whatever was a Great Job from Turkish Air Force while i think that the Turkish Defense are Sleeping ?

ATILGAN.jpg

Or an Portable Stinger will be enough ,i don´t think that the Mi-17 goes to Turkey or was there.

Biggest Joke after Erdogan arrives. (Maybe the Biggest joke was his arriving).

Firstly, if you go back and see my comments when those pilots died I was heavy hearten because of the escalation that was done by syrians. But in all honestly, all the "turkish" border posts were being overrun by militants and then you want recon flights to roam around a sovereign nation. And lets be clear about the F4 which is not a dedicated recon role aircraft. It is also a ground attack aircraft. Radars do not tell you weapon load-outs, specially the ones in syrian use. It was a sad day for turkey, it lost two good pilots testing syrian air defense systems. Shooting a "mi-17" helicopter and then executing the two pilots? What if they were trying to defect? They were warned many times over what? What were their visible weapons? Were they firing at turkish forces? See the difference in speeds of an F4 and a mi-17? Your joy over this incident without proper information released was extremely distasteful and disgusting. I will not support your happiness over your country murdering two pilots. Your own martyred pilots would never agree with you. That is just inhuman.

I am guessing no other new agency even bothered to report this other than TimesofIsrael. Because I think it sounds a lot like the Iraqi yellow cake story.
Nobody is happy,the only time i would be happy is when the Syrian war ends.
The killing of the innocent is the only thing i care about,that has to stop,for the rest who cares about who wins or loses.

Back
Top Bottom