What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

Firstly, if you go back and see my comments when those pilots died I was heavy hearten because of the escalation that was done by syrians. But in all honestly, all the "turkish" border posts were being overrun by militants and then you want recon flights to roam around a sovereign nation. And lets be clear about the F4 which is not a dedicated recon role aircraft. It is also a ground attack aircraft. Radars do not tell you weapon load-outs, specially the ones in syrian use. It was a sad day for turkey, it lost two good pilots testing syrian air defense systems. Shooting a "mi-17" helicopter and then executing the two pilots? What if they were trying to defect? They were warned many times over what? What were their visible weapons? Were they firing at turkish forces? See the difference in speeds of an F4 and a mi-17? Your joy over this incident without proper information released was extremely distasteful and disgusting. I will not support your happiness over your country murdering two pilots. Your own martyred pilots would never agree with you. That is just inhuman.

I am guessing no other new agency even bothered to report this other than TimesofIsrael. Because I think it sounds a lot like the Iraqi yellow cake story.
This was one of THE links,i just googled and this one came up.
There are many more,with the original communication written..

On 29 September, alleged secret documents were leaked by the Syrian opposition to Al Arabiya, saying that the two pilots had survived the shoot down, which was done in coordination with the Russian naval facility in Tartus, and were captured but later executed. One of the alleged reports, sent to Syrian Intelligence, reads in part, "Based on information and guidance from the Russian leadership comes a need to eliminate the two Turkish pilots detained by the Special Operations Unit in a natural way and their bodies need to be returned to the crash site in international waters." It suggests the Syrian government sends a "menacing" message to the Turkish government from the danger it might face in case of any hostile move. The report insists that the Syrian leadership should hasten and make a formal apology to the Turkish government for bringing down the plane, which would embarrass the Turks and win the support of international public opinion. As such, they did apologize

June 2012 interception of Turkish aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not an Israeli news,how about this one?
Lets call this one a spacecake.

Have you seen the video of the terrorists firing and allahuakbaring while pulling on one of the parachutes? You want to say that is what is happening in Turkey?

Shot in Turkey, down in Syria. It was flying at 14000 feet... Seriously use some logic. 2 sides of border have villages, so syrians taped it while downing.

So when will it be Syrias turn for revenge for all the terrorists you are sending them?........im thinking it will be worse than a plane being shot down.....
Let that be our concern.
Why should you worry about that.
No answer needed,just letting you know.

Let that be our concern.
Why should you worry about that.
No answer needed,just letting you know.

Because your piece of shiiit country is helping to kill thousands of innocent Syrians......so the rest of the civilized world cant wait until you get it and get it good......your time will come pig....

Well, your right at some points but in the end there was a violation of airspace and we just protected our border.
I dont like erdogan but that doeasnt mean i will support assad because of this.

No I wasn't blaming you for this incident, not at all. It was obviously a tit for tat.
I meant even maybe the shooting down of Turkish F-4 could have been prevented or not happened.

RIP!!

They are martyrs they are our honor... Syria will still stand because of them!!

AKP will one day regret they stood beside Alqaeda...

No I wasn't blaming you for this incident, not at all. It was obviously a tit for tat.
I meant even maybe the shooting down of Turkish F-4 could have been prevented or not happened.

Yeah i know what you mean and i think your right, but politics is generally dirty, im still with my people.

who is this man???

The pilot officers of the downed RF-4E, shot by Syria

So when will it be Syrias turn for revenge for all the terrorists you are sending them?........im thinking it will be worse than a plane being shot down.....

Look, we Turks here are not a big fan of erdogan's foreign policy. But doesn't mean that we'll show tolerance for our national security. Just to answer your question bro, no offence. But your jacky a$s will have to come for us too after that "Syrian-return-of-fire"

Because your piece of shiiit country is helping to kill thousands of innocent Syrians......so the rest of the civilized world cant wait until you get it and get it good......your time will come pig....

Look here idiot, ignorant, obese, **** eating american pig... Are you talking about innocents ? You are the last ones who can be able to talk about innocents... Why u entered to iraq and killed 1,5 million innocents ? For democracy ???, **** your bullshits... There was chemical weapons in iraq ? Answer me *****... No ? There was oil in iraq ? Yes, for sure... Whenever you push your gas pedals of your cars you burn blood of innocent iraqis and you come here and you talk about innocence... What the hell you know about innocence ? You are the ******* last ones to teach people who are innocent... And in syria who kills innocent... WTF u know about syria and it's population ? Why don't you talk about dictatorship of Esed bastard ? Why don't you bring democracy to syria ? No oil there or do you afraid of russia ??? As usual an american ignorant fag is talking about people by knowing nothing about them and what is going on in their country... Wtf u know about population of syria ? Google it lazy, ignorant **** eater pig...

Neyi bekledin ******* ? O Helikoptere atilan Füze daha Pahali ,deymezdi bile ,bu kadar Düser Ordumuzun Seviyesi ? AK´cilar bi zahmet öndern gitsin.

Belkide Süriyeden kacmak isteyen bir Gariban Helikopter Pilotuydu ,belkide cok Önemli bilgileri vardi ,bir Helikopterin ,ve eger bu bir Mi-17 vs F-16 karsilasmasiysa ne kadar komik oldugu apacik ortadadir.

Aksini Söyleyen Vatanina Ihanet edendir.

Eyer F-4 Pilotlarin icin bir Öc alincaksa ,ozaman o Pantsir-1 Mürettebat ilen o Hava Savunma Sistemi yok edilir.

Ama Nerde ...... !!!

Your logic is seriously flawed...None of your assumptions are valid

Guys, stick no forum stick on the rules. And as well using the English language.

Back
Top Bottom