What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

For emotions you need to talk to someone else,
So the Isaelis and the Arabs(''enemies''of each other)are just making this all up.
Can you prove the F-4 wasnt retrieved from a lesser depth of the Syrian coast,the killed(after landing,capture,murder)pilots put back in and sent to another location dropped theF-4 in the sea?
See,if we need to prove evrything to know the thruth,we would need decades.
Lets say its false news,
Can you prove the Helicopter didnt try to shoot Turkish targets?
No you cant,so the Turks just shot a Helicopter for no reason.
See,you cant prove nothing but your conclusion is that its a barbaric act.
We cant prove it was an attack,but we are beyond asking for reasons.
After the F-4,and Reyhanli ''attacks''our military has another approach to ''incoming'' from Syria.
If thats not reasonable then we need not to go any further on the subject.

Me prove? I am quoting word by word of the article "you" provided.

The videos are online, you can watch them and come to your own conclusions as I have. I will rephrase that, I could take a very educated guess. Thats the best I could do. I did not celebrate an F4 going down with its pilots. I will definitely not look at downing an Mi-17 HELICOPTER in syria and have its pilots executed by turkish proxy forces favorably.

Bravo.. No doubt that the Turkish armed forces have balls of steel, but AKP letting them shoot down a Syrian heli? Mighty impressed. This was a very needed warning to the butcher and his thugs, bet we won't see any more airspace violations for a while from now on ;)

I'm very Suprised, how could AKP allow this I'm Suprised I bet the army said it's enough.... Killing 2 pilots.. Just threatening... 52 civilians killed.. Threatening.. He turned us into a joke and probably the army as fed up. We had to do something much worse way before

Muslim Countries killing each other US and Israel would Love that.

Turkey is doing bad by killing Muslims forces and helping US and Israel.Turkish govt have gone mad not realizing.:suicide:

Syria should not interfere in turkey,until they realize the importance of unity of Muslim world.

Shame for Saudi Arabia who is backing turkey in killing of Muslims.Allah will let them know,for what they are doing.

US and Israel must be laughing,:rofl::omghaha:

Turkey is looking out for its NATIONAL interests, not religious.

Radar echoes.

1.jpg

TURAF can gain air superiority over syria with relative ease actually will be a matter of hours combined with the turkish naval powers and the turkish cruse(hell rain)....... syrian regime will be down in no time

TURAF new slogan 4 syria would be "float like butterfly sting like a bee"

JOB Well Done!!!
:tup:

turkey.jpg

A close fly by would have done it as well, but trigger happy in this case.

Syria is under Russias protection.......if you try to strike syria.....all your missiles will be shot down...and if you are the aggressor....nato wont save you.....Russia will make turkeys one big parking lot....but please try.....i double dare you......cant wait for turkish barbque :-)

Now seriously stop your delusions.........turkey is all talk.....thats why all the do is huff and puff and send saudi terrorists.....your cou try will pay for its crimes soon enough.....

Radar echoes.

1.jpg

TURAF can gain air superiority over syria with relative ease actually will be a matter of hours combined with the turkish naval powers and the turkish cruse(hell rain)....... syrian regime will be down in no time

TURAF new slogan 4 syria would be "float like butterfly sting like a bee"

JOB Well Done!!!
:tup:

turkey.jpg

Syria is under Russias protection.......if you try to strike syria.....all your missiles will be shot down...and if you are the aggressor....nato wont save you.....Russia will make turkeys one big parking lot....but please try.....i double dare you......cant wait for turkish barbque :-)

Now seriously stop your delusions.........turkey is all talk.....thats why all the do is huff and puff and send saudi terrorists.....your cou try will pay for its crimes soon enough.....

Hmm,

An American praising Russia :) . İt seems something is odd here.
Anyways cool story bro! From which volume of the fairy tails collection did you get it?

I use common sense and morality to decide where i place my support....Russia just saved the world from WWIII while my government, the khazari bankers and you gcc war criminals tried to push the world into it.....

Its not my fault your a blind terrorist supporting jingoist......and its not a story......Russia gave Syria " assurances " in order to get them to agree to give up their chemical weapo s program......if your government doesnt believe this.......have them try and test their theory.........im just waiti g for turkish barbeque......dont disaappoint me bro....all this big talk and erDOGan does nothing except send saudi terrorists.........

Hmm,

An American praising Russia :) . İt seems something is odd here.
Anyways cool story bro! From which volume of the fairy tails collection did you get it?

I use common sense and morality to decide where i place my support....Russia just saved the world from WWIII while my government, the khazari bankers and you gcc war criminals tried to push the world into it.....

Its not my fault your a blind terrorist supporting jingoist......and its not a story......Russia gave Syria " assurances " in order to get them to agree to give up their chemical weapo s program......if your government doesnt believe this.......have them try and test their theory.........im just waiti g for turkish barbeque......dont disaappoint me bro....all this big talk and erDOGan does nothing except send saudi terrorists.........

Yaaaaaawn, you're starting to get boring. Talking over and over on your jibberish.
Let's see, how about some teppanyaki instead of a barbecue. Diversify your life style a bit would ya.
And keep your doomsday scenario's for people who actually care.

P.s for an American you sure have a really cr4ppy level of English. Where did it go wrong?

Expected incident in fact its a miracle no such thing happened until today.

GFGFGFG.jpg

A close fly by would have done it as well, but trigger happy in this case.

Should have fired a warning to the Turkish fighter jet but they shot it down instead with no warning. Trigger happy I guess.

Lol......my countries leaders are a bunch of war criminals and puppets.....so youre preaching to the choir......see....i can admit that.....when will you admit your country is helping to kill thousands of innocent Syrians.....

I know my country will have to one day pay for its crimes......can you admit the same?

Firstly if u say so then do something against your criminal leaders and your public who supports them... And secondly don't talk about the things that you don't know anything about them... Search which people are majority in syria and look who is minority and then look who rules the country with dictatorship... Actualy for so many times Esed doesn't rule but he kills innocent majority... He killed more then 100.000 people... And lastly he used chemical weapons and little babies lost their lives while these babies were fluttering and they were not able to take breath coz of sarin gas.... From the begining we as Türkiye support elections in syria... We say "Esed go for elections and let all syrian people decide their government" but he doesn't do that because he knows he will lose elections... Because he and his supporters are minority in syria... So he wants to go on with his dictatorship and it reached to very bad situation that he killed tens of thousands... Esed is a Nusayri(You should make a search to understand the situation) and nusayris are about 10% of syrian population but esed kills sunnis who are 72% of syrian population... It's clear that Esed bastard is killing innocent people under his dictatorship... So the Esed side can not be 'innocent' and it is not but he is a butcher...

Firstly if u say so then do something against your criminal leaders and your public who supports them... And secondly don't talk about the things that you don't know anything about them... Search which people are majority in syria and look who is minority and then look who rules the country with dictatorship... Actualy for so many times Esed doesn't rule but he kills innocent majority... He killed more then 100.000 people... And lastly he used chemical weapons and little babies lost their lives while these babies were fluttering and they were not able to take breath coz of sarin gas.... From the begining we as Türkiye support elections in syria... We say "Esed go for elections and let all syrian people decide their government" but he doesn't do that because he knows he will lose elections... Because he and his supporters are minority in syria... So he wants to go on with his dictatorship and it reached to very bad situation that he killed tens of thousands... Esed is a Nusayri(You should make a search to understand the situation) and nusayris are about 10% of syrian population but esed kills sunnis who are 72% of syrian population... It's clear that Esed bastard is killing innocent people under his dictatorship... So the Esed side can not be 'innocent' and it is not but he is a butcher...

enough BS... akp is supporting terrorists in Syria, and those terrorists are killing innocent civilians... Alasad would not last a single minute in Syria, IF the majority of Syrians were against him...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

Syrian Rallies - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom