What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

Do,you find this a revenge for the death of our pilots?

No..I dont think it was a revenge..The reason is obvious..Syrian helicopter crossed Turkish border despite all the warnings from Turkish side...Besides, Turkey changed Her military rules of engagement and declared that It will treat any military approach from Syria as a threat and will be acted accordingly...
It was a showdown that there is bite to go along with the bark. Good move if you ask me...It will accelerate the momentum of Turkish politics

I wish Turkish Low and Medium altitude missiles matured enough to station some of them for testing purposes. With this way, We would have found opportunity enough to test own developed SAM systems against real operational systems...

G25oelb.jpg

shoot the kahpe:omghaha:

this is what is say babeeee...

lets dance...

I wish Turkish Low and Medium altitude missiles matured enough to station some of them for testing purposes. With this way, We would have found opportunity enough to test own developed SAM systems against real operational systems...

G25oelb.jpg

cabatli, what's that on that capture?

Do,you find this a revenge for the death of our pilots?

I'll not talk politics but for sure nearly all of us remembered our şehit pilots inevitably when we got the clear news... Actually not only us, people in the world who knows our issues remembered our şehit pilots and they most probably called this as a revenge... That's my opinion...

You are right my friend, but you could prevent almost all of those incidents if Erdogan wasn't following this useless policy regarding Syria endangering Turkey's security and helping to destroy Syria more and more.

Those rebels that your country is sending to Syria are not the 'angels' that Erdogan is trying to portray them. A large faction of them are Al-Qaeda, only with a different name.

You know Turkey is not a avarage ME country. We have a great tradition and experience at democracy and secularism. Neither I care about Erdogan's life, nor Assad but You should know that Majority of Turkish people including Turkish high ranked soldiers also hate Erdogan's lie, populist policies but Cause of political reasons, If you attempt to threaten Turkish nation with bloodbath in order to giving some signals to somewhere, This time, The game's rule suddenly change and Paying your pathetic attempts over Turkish nation back become a honour issue for eachother.

June 2012 interception of Turkish aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...hots-down-syrian-mi-17-a-3.html#ixzz2f5ZXJe9O

This is not an Israeli news,how about this one?
Lets call this one a spacecake.

So you would like me to believe Wikipedia over timesofisrael. Very well then, lets see what the Wikipedia link you posted had to say about this incident.

According an interviewed NATO pilot, the Turkish F-4 may have been probing Syrian Air Defenses.[citation needed]

Gül stated that "it is not possible to cover over a thing like this. Whatever is necessary will no doubt be done."[11] A Turkish political party leader claimed that the jet had been shot down by a Russian warship, and Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç also claimed that it was hit by a laser-guided or heat-seeking missile, not anti-aircraft fire as the Syrian Government claimed.[12]

On 3 July 2012, the Syrian President responded that he is regretting the incident and will not allow any open conflict with Turkey.[1]

On 29 September, alleged secret documents were leaked by the Syrian opposition to Al Arabiya, saying that the two pilots had survived the shoot down, which was done in coordination with the Russian naval facility in Tartus, and were captured but later executed. One of the alleged reports, sent to Syrian Intelligence, reads in part, "Based on information and guidance from the Russian leadership comes a need to eliminate the two Turkish pilots detained by the Special Operations Unit in a natural way and their bodies need to be returned to the crash site in international waters." It suggests the Syrian government sends a "menacing" message to the Turkish government from the danger it might face in case of any hostile move. The report insists that the Syrian leadership should hasten and make a formal apology to the Turkish government for bringing down the plane, which would embarrass the Turks and win the support of international public opinion. As such, they did apologize.[13]

Now Lets figure out how those bodies were put back into the plane undisturbed.

United States research vessel EV Nautilus arrived three days later at the crash site to join the search and rescue operations. Her two remotely operated vehicles Hercules and Argus conducted search at the seabed in 1,280 m (4,200 ft) depth and located the debris of the aircraft, and brought parts of the downed jet up to the surface. The bodies of the pilots were elevated on 4 July 2012 with the help of a specially for this purpose constructed device in a 45-minute operation.[9]

Name ONE Syrian or even Russian vessel in the area which could perform a task such as this which would obviously be stealth cause it happened right in front of every other rescue parties noses. Please try to use deductive reasoning instead of emotional handicaps.

Shot in Turkey, down in Syria. It was flying at 14000 feet... Seriously use some logic. 2 sides of border have villages, so syrians taped it while downing.

Most helicopter downing footage I have seen keep with physical law of gravity and no wings, once the rotors stop functioning the helicopter becomes a rock and plummets straight down. I could be wrong but then again I do not have all the information as to what really happened and neither do you.

Lol......my countries leaders are a bunch of war criminals and puppets.....so youre preaching to the choir......see....i can admit that.....when will you admit your country is helping to kill thousands of innocent Syrians.....

I know my country will have to one day pay for its crimes......can you admit the same?

Look here idiot, ignorant, obese, **** eating american pig... Are you talking about innocents ? You are the last ones who can be able to talk about innocents... Why u entered to iraq and killed 1,5 million innocents ? For democracy ???, **** your bullshits... There was chemical weapons in iraq ? Answer me *****... No ? There was oil in iraq ? Yes, for sure... Whenever you push your gas pedals of your cars you burn blood of innocent iraqis and you come here and you talk about innocence... What the hell you know about innocence ? You are the ******* last ones to teach people who are innocent... And in syria who kills innocent... WTF u know about syria and it's population ? Why don't you talk about dictatorship of Esed bastard ? Why don't you bring democracy to syria ? No oil there or do you afraid of russia ??? As usual an american ignorant fag is talking about people by knowing nothing about them and what is going on in their country... Wtf u know about population of syria ? Google it lazy, ignorant **** eater pig...

Any evidence or just blabla?

Do you have evidence the Syrian helicopter crossed Turkish territory or just blabla?

Actually......all you will accomplish is Russian soldiers in Syria.....and i really dont think you want to go there......

The pilot officers of the downed RF-4E, shot by Syria

Look, we Turks here are not a big fan of erdogan's foreign policy. But doesn't mean that we'll show tolerance for our national security. Just to answer your question bro, no offence. But your jacky a$s will have to come for us too after that "Syrian-return-of-fire"

Muslim Countries killing each other US and Israel would Love that.

Turkey is doing bad by killing Muslims forces and helping US and Israel.Turkish govt have gone mad not realizing.:suicide:

Syria should not interfere in turkey,until they realize the importance of unity of Muslim world.

Shame for Saudi Arabia who is backing turkey in killing of Muslims.Allah will let them know,for what they are doing.

US and Israel must be laughing,:rofl::omghaha:

So you would like me to believe Wikipedia over timesofisrael. Very well then, lets see what the Wikipedia link you posted had to say about this incident.

According an interviewed NATO pilot, the Turkish F-4 may have been probing Syrian Air Defenses.[citation needed]

Gül stated that "it is not possible to cover over a thing like this. Whatever is necessary will no doubt be done."[11] A Turkish political party leader claimed that the jet had been shot down by a Russian warship, and Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç also claimed that it was hit by a laser-guided or heat-seeking missile, not anti-aircraft fire as the Syrian Government claimed.[12]

On 3 July 2012, the Syrian President responded that he is regretting the incident and will not allow any open conflict with Turkey.[1]

On 29 September, alleged secret documents were leaked by the Syrian opposition to Al Arabiya, saying that the two pilots had survived the shoot down, which was done in coordination with the Russian naval facility in Tartus, and were captured but later executed. One of the alleged reports, sent to Syrian Intelligence, reads in part, "Based on information and guidance from the Russian leadership comes a need to eliminate the two Turkish pilots detained by the Special Operations Unit in a natural way and their bodies need to be returned to the crash site in international waters." It suggests the Syrian government sends a "menacing" message to the Turkish government from the danger it might face in case of any hostile move. The report insists that the Syrian leadership should hasten and make a formal apology to the Turkish government for bringing down the plane, which would embarrass the Turks and win the support of international public opinion. As such, they did apologize.[13]

Now Lets figure out how those bodies were put back into the plane undisturbed.

United States research vessel EV Nautilus arrived three days later at the crash site to join the search and rescue operations. Her two remotely operated vehicles Hercules and Argus conducted search at the seabed in 1,280 m (4,200 ft) depth and located the debris of the aircraft, and brought parts of the downed jet up to the surface. The bodies of the pilots were elevated on 4 July 2012 with the help of a specially for this purpose constructed device in a 45-minute operation.[9]

Name ONE Syrian or even Russian vessel in the area which could perform a task such as this which would obviously be stealth cause it happened right in front of every other rescue parties noses. Please try to use deductive reasoning instead of emotional handicaps.
For emotions you need to talk to someone else,
So the Isaelis and the Arabs(''enemies''of each other)are just making this all up.
Can you prove the F-4 wasnt retrieved from a lesser depth of the Syrian coast,the killed(after landing,captured,murdered)pilots put back in and sent to another location dropped the F-4 in the sea?
See,if we need to prove evrything to know the thruth,we would need decades.
Lets say its false news,
Can you prove the Helicopter didnt try to shoot Turkish targets?
No you cant,so the Turks just shot a Helicopter for no reason.
See,you cant prove nothing but your conclusion is that its a barbaric act.
We cant prove it was an attack,but we are beyond asking for reasons.
After the F-4,and Reyhanli ''attacks''our military has another approach to ''incoming'' from Syria.
If thats not reasonable then we need not to go any further on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom