What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

GFGFGFG.jpg

cabatli, what's that on that capture?

Launcher vehicle of Roketsan's low altitute air defence missile in development right now.

Check 0:47

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesnt know what he meant.
Im sure he was refering to the fact that the Syrians shot our F-4 without warning.
Why allways 90% of trolls is from your country Hussein?
Do we do such things to you(Iran)?

Turkey is not at all unpopular in Iran. some people are upset that's all and some people with a specific ideology always blame "zionism" for everything (one day maybe they'll understand Iran should think Iran not anti that or that)

there are many reasons for France:
- Fabius having a bad souvenir from Asad (personal reason)
- Hollande president is the most unpopular president ever right now and he tries to find everything to hide he is not able to lead the country and save economy. except increases taxes for companies and workers and make the country even worst (France is champion of "rente" country. you don't success with work but with heritage)
- your president attitude is unpopular. not caring of people wills. Asad said himself there was no fair reason why people have protested
- you have the support from groups which are not popular in west : hezbollah and iran
and so

if Asad wanted to change fairly the country, he would decide to stop and make someone one temporary president
until elections controlled by UNO

you can understand a part of your country hates your president. a normal president , if he cares about its country, would leave to appease, to calm down, to save the country. he can come back later if people accept . ;)

so using your logic, just because less than 10% of the country oppose Alasad, he has to step down?? that means every country in this world will have a new president on a daily basis... every president has opposition... when the conflict started, Alasad called for dialogue, and many opposition groups did join the dialogue except for the puppets outside opposition...

Alasad term ends in 2014, elections shall happen if situation allows in some areas... now again we come back to the main point, Alasad would not last a minute in office if the majority of Syrians were against him... Alasad is in power because of the Syrian people... no weapon on this earth can stop the will of the people... all it takes is the majority to rise up... which that should tell you the so called "Syrian Revolution" is not Syrian at all, it is foreign and international terrorism against Syria and the Syrian people...

Syrian Lion i have respect for you and thank you for your answer.

Problems are :
- even if they are a minority, solution is find compromise and stop this war.
- most people in west think majority don't support asad but a big part supports Asad . indeed even if it was half half, fact is the war looks like a "total war". side wants to annihilate other side
- i hate the jihadists like you. they make the situation worst. but hezbollah is making the situation worst too.

I can imagine if Asad with russia was giving such solution like : a temporary president until elections in 2014
fair elections controlled .

I know Fabius is not honnest . but you know he is even giving pain to Obama. Obama trying to find a solution and this guy puts more pressure on him, like a little kid he wants to make things before Americans .

Anyway i wish my friend your country will be saved , no war and your people can live normally. take care

Syrian Lion i have respect for you and thank you for your answer.

Problems are :
- even if they are a minority, solution is find compromise and stop this war.
- most people in west think majority don't support asad but a big part supports Asad . indeed even if it was half half, fact is the war looks like a "total war". side wants to annihilate other side
- i hate the jihadists like you. they make the situation worst. but hezbollah is making the situation worst too.

I can imagine if Asad with russia was giving such solution like : a temporary president until elections in 2014
fair elections controlled .

I know Fabius is not honnest . but you know he is even giving pain to Obama. Obama trying to find a solution and this guy puts more pressure on him, like a little kid he wants to make things before Americans .

Anyway i wish my friend your country will be saved , no war and your people can live normally. take care

again, Alasad have no say, it is the Syrian people, if the Syrian people told him leave, he would have left, if the Syrian people told him step down for a temporary president, he has to step down, becuase again, the people decide... you still ignore that fact that majority back Alasad more than before... I myself was not big fan of Alasad, heck I'm considered an opposition( of course real Syrian patriot opposition unlike the SNC puppets)... but when this conflict started, and the whole world ganged up against the Syrian army and the Syrian people.. I knew that Alasad has to stay in power until peace is restored, if Alasad steps down without the approval form the people, Syria would have been divided, and millions would have died... Alasad for NOW is the best leader to lead this country to peace... after peace is restored, Alasad can leave if Syrians demand that...

what do you mean Mohsen ???
they were in Turkey territory !
they don't dare to shoot toward Syrian fighters, only hitting a helicopter which can't fire back.
helicopter has crashed inside Syrian territory, does it mean something for you?

they don't dare to shoot toward Syrian fighters, only hitting a helicopter which can't fire back.

Syrians also said it was in Turkish territory.

Here is something for your b.hurt.

Shooting down an old RF-4 without any counter-measures isnt any different, are you a hypocrite or just incredibly dumb?

Shooting down an old RF-4 without any counter-measures isnt any different, are you a hypocrite or just incredibly dumb?
BS, old F4?:lol: so it was old too? a recognition F4 without ECM?:lol:
man, F4 is a fighter/bomber (specially anti ground) aircraft which has recognition capabilities too, don't try to show it as a recognition only aircraft. the hypocrite one is you who want to compare it with a helicopter.

Back
Top Bottom