What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

Radar echoes revealed by Turkish army

1.jpg

Russia should move in now, what's up with so much arrogance , they were inside their border.This is outright belligerece due to the fact of being NATO member.Deploy s-300 near borders.

Oh yeah we are so belligerent that's why we did nothing after our warplane downed.
So much belligerent that's why for a looong time tried to be mediator for peace-talks between Syria and Israel.
We are so damn belligerent and just for that reason have been one of the calmest countries in the ME.
Hell yeah we are belligerents so we down an enemy helo 2 km. inside of our airspace after *warning*.

Post no. 3 , 400 mt and it clearly says they were only approaching towards towards the border.

If I tell you "I'm God".. Would you believe it? Go make your own search before believing everything..
I can't believe that I wasted 3 minutes just for another clueless indian..

If I tell you "I'm God".. Would you believe it? Go make your own search before believing everything..
I can't believe that I wasted 3 minutes just for another clueless indian..

No need to go overboard, post no 3 and 4 were posted by your own compatriots much before you added those 2 km part , so I judged on that premise only.

I'm glad you shot down a supposed helicopter and then had your terrorists execute the two pilots to avenge your brothers. I am sure the whole world will be real proud of this great achievement.

u ever heard about the officer's code of honor? If no, you can just go...don't turn your politicals.

No need to go overboard, post no 3 and 4 were posted by your own compatriots much before you added those 2 km part , so I judged on that premise only.

And according to some forum posts you accuse Turkey to be arrogant and belligerent backed by Nato.. That's the part made my blood boiled.

Al Arabiya

Turkish warplanes downed a Syrian helicopter on Monday after it violated Turkish airspace.

Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said a Syrian plane was detected two kilometers (1.2 miles) inside Turkish airspace at 2:20pm (1120 GMT).

“It was continuously warned by our air defense but as the violation continued, it fell on Syrian soil, having been hit by missiles from our planes,” he added, according to statements carried by Agence France Press.

Turkey, one of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's fiercest critics, has advocated military intervention in Syria and grown frustrated over what it sees as Western indecisiveness.

they didn't pay any heed to the warning??thats strange(communication gear malfunction??)...may be warning shots could serve well,cause ignoring warning was a death wish..I'm against loss of lives..even between Indo-Pak tension,Pakistan returned a helo that landed in Pakistan's airstrip mistakenly..mistake happens..its not like Syria was going to bomb Turkey using Mi-17..its an unarmed chopper..

I'm glad you shot down a supposed helicopter and then had your terrorists execute the two pilots to avenge your brothers. I am sure the whole world will be real proud of this great achievement.
You are funny,what kind of honourable act was it to shoot an unarmed reconnaissance F-4 and kill the pilots after they ejected safely?
You must be real proud of your Syrian brothers.

Back
Top Bottom