What's new

Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?

So India started with war mongering:

1- It's a war on India by Pak, lets attack them decimate them kill them all...day 1

2- Let's do a surgical strike, war is too complex, lets take revenge...day 2

3- Who is asking for war in India, it's Pakistan taking retaliation and looking for defensive positions, let's solve this diplomatically....day 3, day 4.

So Surgical strikes has turned into.

Sir gee kal......ab ki baar dekhna India kia karta hai.

I just can't believe it. First the world hears the wadges of war all over India and then Indians shit in their own pants just because of an areal exercise which was pre-decided even before Eid and before the Uri Attack. Come on India, show some courage, at least show some, baki to hamai pata he hai.

Well, PAF already scheduled exercise deviled message in appropriate way.
Two benefits in one shot. :enjoy:

Perfume.png

Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?

I have one innocent question as how did they know these are F-16s? Cz Hamid Mir Ghaddar told them? Plz someone tell them that all this activity was pre planned for Ex High Mark 2016 and is there any restrictions that Pakistan shud not conduct some kind of activity or maneuvers in its own air space? Yay Indian media ko har cheez pay mirchi q lag jati hai yaar?

What..wh... Wha...

I don't even know what to say. I mean what is wrong with you?

Your analysts propogate war, your social media users were calling for war, party representatives were calling for war, your sportsmen were calling for war and your ex generals were saying that we should raise suicide squad while on your media they were propagating nuclear war and how 500 crore dying is cool and a price to pay, and we ARE war mongering!!!!

Unbelievable. These are high mark 2016 exercises you... Ugh you know this is the class of Indian media.

I am going to take this as a positive and aay that war clouds and war mongering from India are coming to an end. The rubbish is ending.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom