What's new

Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?

Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?
I dont think we should make fun of this video. Atleast one thing is true, India has not yet threatened us to a level that requires war preparations on that scale. All war news are popping out of prime minister secretariat.
I am sure that this war hysteria is being spread to suppress the effects of Imran Khans protest in Riawind.

I dont think we should make fun of this video. Atleast one thing is true, India has not yet threatened us to a level that requires war preparations on that scale. All war news are popping out of prime minister secretariat.
I am sure that this war hysteria is being spread to suppress the effects of Imran Khans protest in Riawind.
Are you watching the Indian news channels what they are saying...you better should to get your mind right...

If it were enough you would have already send in you army to capture the whole J&K.

You need your chinese and Muslim Indian friends.
So, going by your logic, India is not attacking Pakistan (as Indians created lots of hype in the beginning) because you are scared of Chinese and Indian Muslims. Silly talk and claim achieve nothing. Contrary to your silly logic, Pakistan appears to be stronger than India. We are waiting for idiot Baniya but you guys are hiding and licking your own claims or, as some one said, shitting in your pants.

ewwww koi mujhay bataye ga "yudh" kya hota hai? 2 din se mera takia kalam ban gya hai ye... yudh yudh yudh... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So India started with war mongering:

1- It's a war on India by Pak, lets attack them decimate them kill them all...day 1

2- Let's do a surgical strike, war is too complex, lets take revenge...day 2

3- Who is asking for war in India, it's Pakistan taking retaliation and looking for defensive positions, let's solve this diplomatically....day 3, day 4.

So Surgical strikes has turned into.

Sir gee kal......ab ki baar dekhna India kia karta hai.
To be continued ......
Day 4 :Fawad khan go home go Fawad go

Day 5:We will not play cricket with you

ewwww koi mujhay bataye ga "yudh" kya hota hai? 2 din se mera takia kalam ban gya hai ye... yudh yudh yudh... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Its War Jung in Urdu. Mukhtasiran Now they are stepping back as they saw that it wont work this way and I am 100% sure they will try to do something from Afghanistan or somewhere else I mean terrorist attack.

So India started with war mongering:

1- It's a war on India by Pak, lets attack them decimate them kill them all...day 1

2- Let's do a surgical strike, war is too complex, lets take revenge...day 2

3- Who is asking for war in India, it's Pakistan taking retaliation and looking for defensive positions, let's solve this diplomatically....day 3, day 4.

So Surgical strikes has turned into.

Sir gee kal......ab ki baar dekhna India kia karta hai.

Absolutely wrong.

1. Day 1: We will attack and destroy Pakistan. Pakistan will cease to exist.
  2. DAY 2: Rather than an all out attack India will go for surgical strikes inside Pakistan.
  3. DAY 3: Military response is not appropiate. India will diplomatically isolate Pakistan.
  4. DAY 4: No one seem to be listening to that "isolation" thingy but still, India will wage a war of water and will stop all water in Pakistani rivers.
  5. DAY 5: Ok that will be tough. However "Jao, hum cricket he nai khalain gy Pakistan sath" (we wont play cricket)
i hope DAY 6 is not like abu abu daikin Pakistan muju ghoor raha ha.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Dazzler @That Guy @The Eagle @The Sandman @Moonlight @Windjammer @Spring Onion @Tipu7 @Mr.Meap @Mentee @Zibago @django

@WAJsal @Irfan Baloch may be this thread should be locked. I dont think any thing good will be comming from this one. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom