What's new

Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?

Again Funny reporting of Indian media. NO wonder, they have made them psycho.
These are just routine exercises. And we don't want war with India.
I Hope, after statement of Modi regarding eliminating poverty and competing each other in economy, it will help to normalize the relation.

Yes you are wrong.
I had a conversation with a muslim indian and a hindu once during my transit period in Abu Dhabi. Which turned out their bondage with india. Later i met many indians (both Hindu and Muslims) in Australia which shows the same approach about india as motherland..

It appears Indian civilian government and military establishments are conflicting on the way forward. They don't appear to agree on a decision. This was expected after the premature allegations of Pakistani involvement.

Reporter: To what do you attribute your old age?
Old Man: To the fact that I was born in 1890.

Wtf
Just like bitches, dosray ko khud garam kar k "sorry im on periods" :mad:
Maybe uska irada badal gaya ho ..

For breakfast?
Urvashi would be better ;)

I had a conversation with a muslim indian and a hindu once during my transit period in Abu Dhabi. Which turned out their bondage with india. Later i met many indians (both Hindu and Muslims) in Australia which shows the same approach about india as motherland..
They will betray them because of such people . anyways good for us :D .

mother india on her periods, that why russia refused, he doesnt want to get stained.

ewwww koi mujhay bataye ga "yudh" kya hota hai? 2 din se mera takia kalam ban gya hai ye... yudh yudh yudh... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yeah "Dudh" (milk) ka bara bahi hota hia, dudh ki tarha iss ki bhi jab chahay lassi bana lu jub chahay dahi, magar yeah siraf india main paya jata hia :P...

Iss ko istamal siraf chayee (tea) wala hi kar sakta hia. Ju kay woh bahut achi tarha kar raha hia ;)

Aur bahi baar baar "Yudh yudh yudh" na karoo, brabar walay daish main kafi saroo ki chadia geeli ho gaien hain aur ab woh un chadio ko dhonay kay liya hamara pani roknay walay hain :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom