What's new

Featured Incompetent PM Imran Khan and his handlers are responsible for Indian annexation of Kashmir: Nawaz Sharif

Please enlighten us any wisdom in appointing Buzdar as CM of Punjab and elaborate his superficial qualities and why IK is hell bent on keeping Buzdar as CM if IK's ego is not the case.

Also please let us know what good PTI bring to Punjab and Pak other than increasing crime rates, rising inflation. What police reforms and health reform PTI did in Punjab. Actually they became worse.
An idiot like buzdar is a key to success for shahbaz. This is the deal made between pmln and pti under the supervision of military. IK is powerless and he cant change CM of punjab because it was a mutual decision of shahbaz and military to made buzdar CM.

BTSX-RAW-Task.jpg

South Punjab , Politician a right tool to help clean up Punjab and Ideal situation

269647_7284647_updates.jpg

Well explained situation

You need to also add the dynamics of Terrorism from Afghanistan border which has risen drastically in last few months
The Terrorism from Afghanistan and also the fact our PML group members are posting in Arabic asking for financial help from abroad in order to bring back Nawaz Sharif

A) Terrorism from Afghanistan
B) Anti Pakistan operation being coordinated by Nawaz Sharif from London
C) The Anti Pakistan Committee (APC)
D) Sudden demand of Billion from Saudia and then where do you think that money went ? % Must have been handed to Nawaz to help him organize his game plan
E) Collaboration of Yellow Pag wala to cause Terrorist disturbances when Chinese Head of state were to visit Pakistan
F) Attack on CPEC and Mr Bajwa who is looking after CPEC in Balochistan , attack on his integrity
G) Attack by Maryem Badmash on NAB offices and inability of Punjab police to grab her by her hair and put her in prison
H) DRAMA by media , around criminal cases and to show it as a MEGA event circus and 24/7 discussion on crime
I) Bogus story against Buzdar , that he was involved in some Wine License store scandal

Nawaz Sharif and Zardari Clan are Level 1 Criminals , and operating at Terrorist level activities in Pakistan by continuously weakening institutes and promoting crime

Last edited:
How blatantly corrupt are the bits who let these people launder money on one hand and on the other hand are leading FATF

An idiot like buzdar is a key to success for shahbaz. This is the deal made between pmln and pti under the supervision of military. IK is powerless and he cant change CM of punjab because it was a mutual decision of shahbaz and military to made buzdar CM.
Buzdar is no genious but no idiot either
He has done alot of work for south punjab
In the end any CM will do who listens to experts and dont mess up things with comossion and artificial manipulation

... War is coming my friend and you better stand with your forces when it does instead of political bickering.
Patriot Sahib,
I am waiting for war since 5 August 2019 but PM Imran Khan says, "What shall I do, go to war?"

Duh!

Us bechaaray ko yeh bi nahi pata abi tak, Kashmir ko harrap karna elaan-e-jang hai, isi liye 21 wazir-e-aazmo nay India ko harrap karnay ka moka hi nahi diya. Not even after Kargil.

Allah maafi day that Pakistan today is cursed with such an incompetent and a clueless leader who doesn't even understand the basics of geo-politics in the region.

Two of his achievements on Kashmir so far are:

1) I am screaming my eyes out everywhere I go but no one listens to me even time tested friends don't because India has a big economy.

2) Look, I drew a new political map but I don't have the guts to invade that land which has been annexed under my premiership.

Last edited:
In the end any CM will do who listens to experts and dont mess up things with comossion and artificial manipulation
He is actually not performing as bad as shown in media. Performance during rains and collection of animal remains during Eid ul Adha was alot better than previous eras. Another small example, he renegotiated contract for Lahore BRT and brought down per km cost to 300 from 370 which was signed in 2012, however, as per inflation it should have risen to 500.

Performance during Covid was for all to see. He isn't half as bad as made out in the media. Defo a step up from SS.

Nawaz wouldn't have done anything.. wouldn't have even condemned India for revoking article 370.

I remember attacks on the LOC and sailkot sector, civilians and soldiers killed and no one in PMLN even gave a statement. Indeed, they was abusing armed forces at the same time.

PMLN leadership should be in burial pits if we had any sense as a nation.

Yes i agree with you. He is doing quite good job for south punjab. But people of north and central dont like him.

Patriot Sahib,
I am waiting for war since 5 August 2019 but PM Imran Khan says, "What shall I do, go to war?"

Duh!

Us bechaaray ko yeh bi nahi pata abi tak, Kashmir ko harrap karna elaan-e-jang hai, isi liye 21 wazir-e-aazmo nay India ko harrap karnay ka moka hi nahi diya. Not even after Kargil.

Allah maafi day that Pakistan today is cursed with such an incompetent and a clueless leader who doesn't even understand the basics of geo-politics in the region.

Two of his achievements on Kashmir so far are:

1) I am screaming my eyes out everywhere I go but no one listens to me time tested friends because India has a big economy.

2) Look, I drew a new political map but I don't have the guts to invade that land which has been annexed under my premiership.

Bro please repeating illogical political tantrums is called 'propaganda'. Please read my previous replies to get your answer.

Back
Top Bottom