What's new

*Human Differentiation* *Evolution of Racial Characteristics*

Its a mystery..I have seen many Knanya nasrani Christians boasting about their Jewish Syria orgin.. they don't look like a typical Syrian but exactly like that of other Malayali population...look,They never marry outside groups,not even to other nasrani Christian sects to keep their so called blood purity..
But not all nepalis are mongloids...Its a general misconception....

That is why still have that doubt.Climate played a role in here.Like you said nasranis dont marry from outside but now they have malayali features.

That is why still have that doubt.Climate played a role in here.Like you said nasranis dont marry from outside but now they have malayali features.
No ,nasranis use to marry outside..I have relatives from Latin,Hindu,Anglo Indian and even Tamil nadar....
I am taking about the particular 'knanaya nasrani 'sects,They have unique traditions and customs(very similar to Jewish) that are entirely different from other nasranis(It was shown in prithviraj starrer 'Kangaroo' film)...

But I already catched it with a 6.1ft :D
Climate is one hell.of thing that can change the entire physical featurez of humans.
Do more with diet and surrounding environment...
Most of the athletes/sportsmen from Kerala are from high/mid range parts like idukki,eastern parts of kottayam,kannur,ernakulam etc....They use to eat more and quality food items,especially tapioca,meat items than those from plains and coastal areas,say our alappuzha..

No ,nasranis use to marry outside..I have relatives from Latin,Hindu,Anglo Indian and even Tamil nadar....
I am taking about the particular 'knanaya nasrani 'sects,They have unique traditions and customs(very similar to Jewish) that are entirely different from other nasranis(It was shown in prithviraj starrer 'Kangaroo' film)...

Sorry that was I meant Knanaya nasrani sect.I dont see any foreign influence among them.

Do more with diet and surrounding environment...
Most of the athletes/sportsmen from Kerala are from high/mid range parts like idukki,eastern parts of kottayam,kannur,ernakulam etc....They use to eat more and quality food items,especially tapioca,meat items than those from plains and coastal areas,say our alappuzha..

Topica is my favourite.Perhpas in entire Alappuzha and Kerala.

Sorry that was I meant Knanaya nasrani sect.I dont see any foreign influence among them.
Actually Jewish influence is more or less common among all Nasranis,more stronger in the case of knanaya(direct descendants of Jewish Syrian)...
A sizeable earlier Nasrani converts were used to be then Jewish trading community in Kerala (I am not sure about its authenticity)...Even today we can see traces of Jewish influence in language,practices,food etc....

Actually Jewish influence is more or less common among all Nasranis,more stronger in the case of knanaya(direct descendants of Jewish Syrian)...
A sizeable earlier Nasrani converts were used to be then Jewish trading community in Kerala (I am not sure about its authenticity)...Even today we can see traces of Jewish influence in language,practices,food etc....
I am talking about physical features.Others are just an influence of their ancestors.

I am talking about physical features.Others are just an influence of their ancestors.
Mystery Mystery every where....Heard about Thiyyas(Eezhavas of North Kerala)???..On an average they are way fairer and slightly different in body tones than their South Kerala Eezhava counterparts....
Eg-Actresses like Reema kallingal(though i am not sure if she is thiyya or eezhava),Samvritha Sunil,Mamta Mohandas etc etc..

Back
Top Bottom