What's new

*Human Differentiation* *Evolution of Racial Characteristics*

Former working class mean present lower caste people.
You can see Kashmiri Pandits in India having better features than Kashmiri Muslims.

''Better features'' is subjective. Kashmiri pundits now have been mixing with other hindu brahmins and no longer look like kashmiri muslims who still retain their dardic ancestry better. Kashmiri pundits now have features of other Indian brahmins.

Facial features depend on type of ancestors one had in South Asia, not region. Low caste people look the way they do because of less foreign blood in them, nothing to do with work condition.

''Better features'' is subjective. Kashmiri pundits now have been mixing with other hindu brahmins and no longer look like kashmiri muslims who still retain their dardic ancestry better. Kashmiri pundits now have features of other Indian brahmins.

Facial features depend on type of ancestors one had in South Asia, not region. Low caste people look the way they do because of less foreign blood in them, nothing to do with work condition.

Thousands of years of plight of working class perhaps worked out and a reason for lower caste status.Again that is just an assumption.Who told you the rest of India is not like Kashmir
Again with this dardic?? :D
Look at this guy.Can you identify the region where he coming from?

Rajeev-Pillai-_vijaynew-baddie.jpeg

Thousands of years of plight of working class perhaps worked out and a reason for lower caste status.Again that is just an assumption.Who told you the rest of India is not like Kashmir
Again with this dardic?? :D
Look at this guy.Can you identify the region where he coming from?

View attachment 155169

I think you should forget about these things. At one hand you try to explain with science and at the same time come up with this, typical. The actor you posted is uper caste South Indian. He is atypical even among countless south indian actors.

One have to be blind to not see difference between upper caste souht indians and low caste south indians, forget about Kashmir where dalits/hindus stick out like sore thumb. Not to forget genetic differences. Nothing to do with woking conditions, do not post psudo science articles again because its clear you are not different then hindu ministers who are in news lately for their ancient hindu science.

Enviroment is not the only reason for how people look in South Asia. I know on pdf high caste hindus hate this fact but in real life they are castiest and will marry someone from their own caste and not low caste dalit. High caste hindus have more foreign blood, this is not even debatable anymore but hard fact.

This is why ashraf Indian muslims from UP/Bihar look different then hindus because they have recent foreign ancestry. While ajlaf muslims will look like other hindus. Same thing happened with high caste hindus and low caste hindus.

I think you should forget about these things. At one hand you try to explain with science and at the same time come up with this, typical. The actor you posted is uper caste South Indian. He is atypical even among countless south indian actors.

One have to be blind to not see difference between upper caste souht indians and low caste south indians, forget about Kashmir where dalits/hindus stick out like sore thumb. Not to forget genetic differences. Nothing to do with woking conditions, do not post psudo science articles again because its clear you are not different then hindu ministers who are in news lately for their ancient hindu science.

Enviroment is not the only reason for how people look in South Asia. I know on pdf high caste hindus hate this fact but in real life they are castiest and will marry someone from their own caste and not low caste dalit. High caste hindus have more foreign blood, this is not even debatable anymore but hard fact.

This is why ashraf Indian muslims from UP/Bihar look different then hindus because they have recent foreign ancestry. While ajlaf muslims will look like other hindus. Same thing happened with high caste hindus and low caste hindus.

Then what is his name?How can you identify whether he is a South Indian or not? Or upper caste or lower caste?Upper caste means which uppercaste? And I would say he is from the lower caste.
I agree high caste have some foreign blood because they are the one who encountered foreigners more than any one else. But India is a mixed demographic nation.
Except some tribals you can see caucasoid type people among lower caste .I have seen some of them.

Then what is his name?How can you identify whether he is a South Indian or not? Or upper caste or lower caste?Upper caste means which uppercaste? And I would say he is from the lower caste.
I agree high caste have some foreign blood because they are the one who encountered foreigners more than any one else. But India is a mixed demographic nation.
Except some tribals you can see caucasoid type people among lower caste .I have seen some of them.

Dear i just put image on google and actor name came out, and since hindus use their caste surnames (i wonder why? Lol) it was easy to find out if he is low caste or high caste.

Ok at least you now admit high caste hindus have more foreign blood. Foreigners (original hindus) invented caste system to keep blood line pure. But mixing is inevitable, still caste system have kept genetic differences to this day even in South India.

Dear i just put image on google and actor name came out, and since hindus use their caste surnames (i wonder why? Lol) it was easy to find out if he is low caste or high caste.

Ok at least you now admit high caste hindus have more foreign blood. Foreigners (original hindus) invented caste system to keep blood line pure. But mixing is inevitable, still caste system have kept genetic differences to this day even in South India.

Good .At least you are honest.That means you couldnt identify whether he was from SI or NI .Caste systems are created by our own ancestors ,but that was based on ones own behaviour that means a Brahimn means;he should have a pure noble behaviour.Kshatriya means he should have courage .All this was based ones own behaviour.That means
a white caucasoid can be dalit if he is not good for high skill jobs.
But evils in our society changed that in to hereditary instead of behaviour and attittude.And that was proven to be a fatal for social fabric in future and it did.

Good .At least you are honest.That means you couldnt identify whether he was from SI or NI .Caste systems are created by our own ancestors ,but that was based on ones own behaviour that means a Brahimn means;he should have a pure noble behaviour.Kshatriya means he should have courage .All this was based ones own behaviour.That means
a white caucasoid can be dalit if he is not good for high skill jobs.
But evils in our society changed that in to hereditary instead of behaviour and attittude.And that was proven to be a fatal for social fabric in future and it did.

In real life I can even identify Indian punjabis from Pak punjabis, eyes give away even if differences are not as much between both punjabs. Though i can't pin point exact location based on some random model/actor. And North India is UP/Bihar, these people are dravidians racially who speak indic language.

And after accepting the fact that high caste hindus have foreign blood you again come up with bs of white caucasoid can be dalit.

In real life I can even identify Indian punjabis from Pak punjabis, eyes give away even if differences are not as much between both punjabs. Though i can't pin point exact location based on some random model/actor. And North India is UP/Bihar, these people are dravidians racially who speak indic language.

And after accepting the fact that high caste hindus have foreign blood you again come up with bs of white caucasoid can be dalit.

He is an actor/model .Ok .But you can see some real life personalities that is several times better than this actors in South India both in higher and lower caste.

Actually the caste was created on the same way that I said.But foreigners and evils in our society twisted that fact.
Do you know the name of whites during Gupta period and earlier times?Yavanas or Mlechhas.Mlecchas means lower caste even lower than dalits.That was not because of their complexion.But because of their behaviour , attitude
and action.

It is better to put DNA configuration into this one. To understand better about our differences.

You are absolutetly right.But change in physical features due to climate would only become after 1000 of years.
OK..1000 years??..I am not sure,but 1000 or even 5000 years won't cause any notable variation in ones skin tone...may be slightly. Have you seen the populations of Ooty or kodaikanal??..Where max temperature during summer only rose upto 22-25C..But still majority are overhemly dark and not different from rest of other groups in neighboring hotter plains,say Tamils,Kannadigas etc..Most of those tribes are living there for 500-2000 or even more....More than climatic effects,it has to do more with lifestyles say food,i think...

At a glance our complexion will become brighter if we are in colder area.But in India you can see fair and dark people in all states and in entire India .Fair people in hottest cities like Chennai or Jaipur and dark people in coldest area like Kashmir or moderate Kerala.We have casteism on base of that not racism.
On an average Population living in Malabar coast (Malayalis,Tulus,Kodavas,Konkani,Coastal Kannadigas,Kanyakumari Tamils) are slightly lighter than those living on the other side of SI....A sizeable amount of Malabar coast populations are either inter mixed with locals or immigrants from North and other parts(for eg-Namboodiri/Nairs/Tulu bunts were believed to be came from utharanchal/Nepal..Knanya Christians were from Syria and a lot of Muslims sects from Arabia and Persia)....
But the waves of immigrations were far less in other side of SI...

OK..1000 years??..I am not sure,but 1000 or even 5000 years won't cause any notable variation in ones skin tone...may be slightly. Have you seen the populations of Ooty or kodaikanal??..Where max temperature during summer only rose upto 22-25C..But still majority are overhemly dark and not different from rest of other groups in neighboring hotter plains,say Tamils,Kannadigas etc..Most of those tribes are living there for 500-2000 or even more....More than climatic effects,it has to do more with lifestyles say food,i think...

Have you heard about a skeleton got from Europe recently?It has about 7000 years old .They stimulated his facial features technologically.It was a man having dark colour and blue eyes.
He was an european .Now you can see the difference between an average EU citizen and that man.

And Of course lifestyle will also be a factor.People about Ooty etc.Actually I cant understand it.Perhaps there ancestors might be Negroid race.
And they already got a change in their face in that case.

On an average Population living in Malabar coast (Malayalis,Tulus,Kodavas,Konkani,Coastal Kannadigas,Kanyakumari Tamils) are slightly lighter than those living on the other side of SI....A sizeable amount of Malabar coast populations are either inter mixed with locals or immigrants from North and other parts(for eg-Namboodiri/Nairs/Tulu bunts were believed to be came from utharanchal/Nepal..Knanya Christians were from Syria and a lot of Muslims sects from Arabia and Persia)....
But the waves of immigrations were far less in other side of SI...

But now they dont have a Nepali or Uttranchal features.Still that is mystery.I am talking about my own race. :D
But I agree with you .Immigration played very well in here .That is why I said we have a mixed race.

But now they dont have a Nepali or Uttranchal features.Still that is mystery.I am talking about my own race. :D
But I agree with you .Immigration played very well in here .That is why I said we have a mixed race.
Its a mystery..I have seen many Knanya nasrani Christians boasting about their Jewish Syria orgin.. they don't look like a typical Syrian but exactly like that of other Malayali population...look,They never marry outside groups,not even to other nasrani Christian sects to keep their so called blood purity..
But not all nepalis are mongloids...Its a general misconception....

Back
Top Bottom