What's new

"Curry Muncher": Usman Khawaja Gives Shocking Details Of Racial Discrimination He Faced

Australians are generally some pathetic and disgusting fuckers.
They must have seen how Afghans behave after every match with Pakistan.
They represent a country of barbarians and barbarians should have no place in sports until they civilize.

I feel bad for Rashid Khan, but it should be a general trend to isolate Afghan Taliban as much as possible.

The Taliban ruling Afghanistan show no sign of mending their ways and showing any figment of being civilized. Hope others follow suit.

'curry muncher' isn't that bad

there used to be a myth here that goras don't bathe lmao

probably came from the hippies :P

still very rude but

They should be playing for Pakistan. Only English should be playing for England. Same applies to the black players, they play for the country of origin.

Just with sport because that's the point of the competition to find out which country has the better players.
I agree with you. Usman Khawaja would have played a lot more international cricket had he choosen to play for Pakistan. Would easily have been a starter in all formats.

Australia cancels Afghanistan cricket series over curbs on women​

FmT2n-nagAAXbs8

That shooting video shows how whites are some of the most disgusting people in this world. That pussy shot an unarmed man but his balls would shrivel inside his body if he fought someone who was half armed. Too bad our inferior complex retarded people still want to worship their way of life.

I would bash that fuckers skull in half and feed him to the pigs he loves so much.

That shooting video shows how whites are some of the most disgusting people in this world. That pussy shot an unarmed man but his balls would shrivel inside his body if he fought someone who was half armed. Too bad our inferior complex retarded people still want to worship their way of life.

I would bash that fuckers skull in half and feed him to the pigs he loves so much.

Shouldn't have attacked the US then. 3 times they attacked them. They understand Afghans better than Pakistanis. They will never attack the west again. Lesson learnt.

How the hell does one 'munch' curry? Anyways, curry any day than stuffing sausages in your face. I am going to get myself a T-shirt

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 9.25.51 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom