What's new

*Human Differentiation* *Evolution of Racial Characteristics*

Good info, btw the first human is Adam, I wonder how does he looks like...
U neva know :D
Right.Perhaps the working class peoples regular expose by the sun during thousands might change their DNA and perhaps that is why they get dark colour.Just an assumption.
Yes could indeed be,exposer to just hot climate could indeed be the reason but when there is a mix of hot and cold climate lightens the skin,but when people stay away from sun like work indoors then it lighten even more even in place which has a mix of exteme hot and cold climate.say like African americans who had been living in the US ,physical appearence might have changed,you like growing a bit taller than the once in Africa but complextion is still the same,which ain't gona change in a generation or two it perhaps may take a few thousand years,like another evolution.assumptions again :D

U neva know :D

Yes could indeed be,exposer to just hot climate could indeed be the reason but when there is a mix of hot and cold climate lightens the skin,but when people stay away from sun like work indoors then it lighten even more even in place which has a mix of exteme hot and cold climate.say like African americans who had been living in the US ,physical appearence might have changed,you like growing a bit taller than the once in Africa but complextion is still the same,which ain't gona change in a generation or two it perhaps may take a few thousand years,like another evolution.assumptions again :D

Negroes/Africans already have a tall stature.We Indians need a lot of nutrient food for acheiving 6+ feet or should have hereditary back up :D
But Africans have 6+ feet even in dire poverty.

Negroes/Africans already have a tall stature.We Indians need a lot of nutrient food for acheiving 6+ feet or should have hereditary back up :D
But Africans have 6+ feet even in dire poverty.
Not all of'em i meet a guy from Brazil who was shorter than me :whistle: but yeah Agree with you on that, generally that is indeed the case,which i am quite jelly of :D ,they grow quite tall as for Indians you either need to be genetically be blessed or need to have a real good nutrition,but we are catchin' up.

Not all of'em i meet a guy from Brazil who was shorter than me :whistle: but yeah Agree with you on that, generally that is indeed the case,which i am quite jelly of :D ,they grow quite tall as for Indians you either need to be genetically be blessed or need to have a real good nutrition,but we are catchin' up.

But I already catched it with a 6.1ft :D
Climate is one hell.of thing that can change the entire physical featurez of humans.

Facial features need tens of thousands of years to change and skin tone need thousands of years to change. The reason for different type of skin tone and facial features in South Asia is type of ancestors one had. Especially facial features.

The reason South Asians look different depending on regions and tribes is because not all had same type of ancestors.

Even in IoK Kashmiri muslims look different then hindu/dalits despite being in same region.

Facial features need tens of thousands of years to change and skin tone need thousands of years to change. The reason for different type of skin tone and facial features in South Asia is type of ancestors one had. Especially facial features.

The reason South Asians look different depending on regions and tribes is because not all had same type of ancestors.

Even in IoK Kashmiri muslims look different then hindu/dalits despite being in same region.

I agree with you in first part.
But cant in second part because the possibilityof the working class and their difficulties that stretched over thousands of years.
Foreign Invasions also changed the demography of the NI region.Some Kashmiri Pandits are much better than Kashmiri Muslims.

I agree with you in first part.
But cant in second part because the possibilityof the working class and their difficulties that stretched over thousands of years.
Foreign Invasions also changed the demography of the NI region.Some Kashmiri Pandits are much better than Kashmiri Muslims.

I don't get your point at all. What do you mean by working class and Kashmiri pundits being better then Kashmiri muslims?

Why are Indians darker than Arabs even though Middle East is hotter and has more sun?

Arabs dont have any darker people :unsure:
We can see some photos of older Mecca and also other places in internet .You can see darker people in it.

I don't get your point at all. What do you mean by working class and Kashmiri pundits being better then Kashmiri muslims?

Former working class mean present lower caste people.
You can see Kashmiri Pandits in India having better features than Kashmiri Muslims.

Indians have more mixed genes from Dravidian. And India is more humid than Arabia

In fact ,I dont agree with that part in the article.Dravidian are
just linguistic classification.But Some Dravidians have almost caucasiann features.

Good info, btw the first human is Adam, I wonder how does he looks like...

Maybe like the front man

HumanOrigins.jpg

Back
Top Bottom