What's new

Huge investment on the way as PM finalises deals with Chinese firms

@ARMalik and @Great Janjua represent the farts on this forum…..
Where ever they show up leave a nasty and disgusting feeling behind.
Nothing to contribute and discuss just cry like khala natki and propagate Indian propaganda ……

Lakh land hai….
The difference between me and you the goblins is I see things from the average Joe's standpoint. Frankly, even if this land is going down the drain you goblins will still fly the "arse licking flag" high.

Indian propaganda.... He says whilst sitting in his mums basement eyes sunken and black trying every bit to stop his sh#t from leaking... Phele tati karlo phir halke intestine se sochna.

Aur naam rakha hain flight of falcon 🤣🤣🤣

In that case lots of skilled labour has to be transported from Karachi, Punjab, Islamabad to Gwadar. Who in their right mind would move over there given the security situation in Balochistan?

I just hope they come to invest in other SEZ if Gwadar one isn't secure. But $4b steel plant is game changer.

@ARMalik and @Great Janjua represent the farts on this forum…..
Where ever they show up leave a nasty and disgusting feeling behind.
Nothing to contribute and discuss just cry like khala natki and propagate Indian propaganda ……

Lakh lanat hai….

Hazara ko security dy do ethno fascist sy phr Punjabi pashtoon or sindhi technical labour bsaa lyna .

Found a good video on taking out the S-400 with 4th Gen fighters and associated tech, and then again with 5th Gen fighters and associated tech.
@Quwa

production of pesticides and cattle and poultry feed,

Royal Group plans to set up Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) free dairy buffalo farm project with an investment of $50 million.

They also plan to construct a buffalo milk deep processing plant with an investment of $30 million.

The statement added that a buffalo embryos laboratory will also be established to improve Pakistani buffalos’ genetics for increasing their milk yield.
At least these things should be done by our local investors but here we are.
Our fuckin#g umara are busy just in real estate business.For them there is no business world outside from their real estate businesses.

Our fuckin#g umara are busy just in real estate business.For them there is no business world outside from their real estate businesses.
We should make borrowing for real estate at a higher interest rate and borrowing for export earning industries at a lower interest rate.

We need proper incentives and disincentives.

The difference between me and you the goblins is I see things from the average Joe's standpoint. Frankly, even if this land is going down the drain you goblins will still fly the "arse licking flag" high.

Indian propaganda.... He says whilst sitting in his mums basement eyes sunken and black trying every bit to stop his sh#t from leaking... Phele tati karlo phir halke intestine se sochna.

Aur naam rakha hain flight of falcon 🤣🤣🤣

First of all I am not in my mom’s basement . I am in my clinic right now treating patients and you are welcome to drop by so I can order some CT scans to see if your cranial deficiency is the reason behind your low IQ, negativity and flat out ridiculous thinking.

Your posts make me cringe …. I mean you got to have some knowledge , some common sense taught to you as a kid. You just open your mouth and in every thread you spew your hate , negativity and nonsense . Seems like you have nothing to contribute except ranting enemy propaganda.

Hazara ko security dy do ethno fascist sy phr Punjabi pashtoon or sindhi technical labour bsaa lyna .

What ??????? What are you even saying ????

Almost $10b investment deals signed. Part of CPEC phase 2. No more loans for power plants and roads.

Yes and that’s one thing stupid people on this thread don’t get. Almost all the investments are from private companies on profit and loss basis . Government needs not to give any guarantees.

Our local investor is more inclined towards property business. Or if he go more further, then property developer. That's it. Factories, mills, firms etc... Ye concept ni idhr.

Our local investor is more inclined towards property business. Or if he go more further, then property developer. That's it. Factories, mills, firms etc... Ye concept ni idhr.
Even the things they do decide to do, it's low quality and they are inefficient and incompetent at it most of the time.

No business standards

The main reason for this is that our science students don't try their luck in business/startups and end up on nokary in their whole life.

We can't also blame the elite for not investing in scientific field because they just know nothing about science and end up making money for their own family only.

no one is investing in Baluchistan (even here less than half of it is effected- central areas) though...
its 100s of miles away in SZE of KP, CP, Karachi where everything is normal
read through it all

Thanks for the motivation. Your country will remember your contributory words.
The only idiot here is you.
There are huge amounts of industry set up going on everywhere in Pakistan. Can you stick your head out of the dark hole. What law and order situation is Gawadar / punjab and Karachi industrial zones ??? Are you really that clueless or looking at Modi’s breast for too long?

I will call up Chinese embassy and tell them to contact you for the latest info on the law and order forecast.
Gwadar has nothing to export so why would anyone invest over there? Purpose of special economic zone is to manufacture goods and services for export. With the most backward population in Balochistan, it's obvious Gwadar doesn't have any skilled labour for this purpose

Just ignore that d1ckhead, he doesn't read anything and makes up stuff and if you call him out on it, he then just tries to divert from the topic.

Even the the things they do decide to do, it's low quality and they are inefficient and incompetent at it most of the time.

No business standards
We should add some business taste in our science subject degrees like adding Business skills course just like we study Islamiat,Pak studies, English and Computer in our BS programs at University level.

Negative people seldom achive anything.
They see nothing p

First of all I am not in my mom’s basement . I am in my clinic right now treating patients and you are welcome to drop by so I can order some CT scans to see if your cranial deficiency is the reason behind your low IQ, negativity and flat out ridiculous thinking.

Your posts make me cringe …. I mean you got to have some knowledge , some common sense taught to you as a kid. You just open your mouth and in every thread you spew your hate , negativity and nonsense . Seems like you have nothing to contribute except ranting enemy propaganda.

What ??????? What are you even saying ????

Yes and that’s one thing stupid people on this thread don’t get. Almost all the investments are from private companies on profit and loss basis . Government needs not to give any guarantees.
More like in your mums basement you cant read urdu or baat karta hain. Listen, goblin, people like you know zilch about how our society operates we have the right to criticize our government our armed forces when things hit the fan just like in Canada or any other democracy. We have been losing brave soldiers way too often imagine if that happened in Canada you goblin. That's why am telling you tenu PTA hain ni. you know jackshit so please stay in your mum's basement confined by your literal shite thought process.

Kam se kam Urdu he seekh lete itni dair pdf pe kya arse licking hi seekha hain.

Kindly please quote one enemy propaganda, goblin, that I have posted you mug.

Back
Top Bottom