What's new

Huge cache of Arms & ammunition seized incl Indian in 2 IBO's in Balochistan - May 2021

I think the reason they are reluctant to do this is our economy is not strong enough to deal with the consequences. The only reason we got away with it against the Soviets was because the West was OK with it. Even with full support of the west we were being grilled for our support of Kashmiris which we had to stop. Arming communist rebels is a sure way to get sanctioned to hell by the USA.
You have to be prepared to be sanctioned: At the end of the day there are two things people dont understand: Energy and Food. If you can cover those no sanction can have a deep enough impact. Yes the niceties of life, the international travel, and vacation junkets end - but the country survives. Pakistan needs to make this sacrifice, otherwise it will die a slow death from a thousand cuts, while the generals and politicians worry about their international travel and their children's scholarships in Ivy league schools.

You have to be prepared to be sanctioned: At the end of the day there are two things people dont understand: Energy and Food. If you can cover those no sanction can have a deep enough impact. Yes the niceties of life, the international travel, and vacation junkets end - but the country survives. Pakistan needs to make this sacrifice, otherwise it will die a slow death from a thousand cuts, while the generals and politicians worry about their international travel and their children's scholarships in Ivy league schools.

This is an important point. I dont like Iranian regime but its people have survived and the country has too.

They have adopted simplicity to a great extent and still managed to have a better infrastructure than Pakistan and hindutvadis.

Main issue is intention. Our leadership is sadly very very arrogant and greedy. They think what is better for themselves must be better for the country.

Die Hindutva/RSS/BJP/Congress/RAW etc. die.......

COVID and China are enough to lash India to the ground filled with cow dung and urine........
The only solution is to fund / arm Maoists and 25 other separatists movements.
Historically speaking, whoever wins over Afganistan also subjugates Hindustan......

*Babur Han had to take controls over Kabul prior to marching his forces down Panipat all the way up to Delhi
Pakistani Liberals:, "look away... Shhh... Nothing happening here"... Jai Shri Ram, Jai hind"...
Why don't they move to their beloved Hindustan while carrying a pile of wood to help their overlords and themselves for cremations????

Last edited:
I think the reason they are reluctant to do this is our economy is not strong enough to deal with the consequences. The only reason we got away with it against the Soviets was because the West was OK with it. Even with full support of the west we were being grilled for our support of Kashmiris which we had to stop. Arming communist rebels is a sure way to get sanctioned to hell by the USA.
Hence, Pak should concentrate 100% on CPEC, RPEC, bypassing Suez via Iran etc., while developing her own economy, finances, agriculture, industries etc...

Where is it written Indian made or Made in India?
Is this a real question? Why not ask where is the RFID tagging and supply chain confirmation that it originated from Indian OFs. My Indian forum member - that is not how this business is played. Your OFs have a small portion of its production unserialized with side door egress. That is how it is done world over. Most of these items probably dont even have serial # stamp.

I'm anticipating another 'lets bury the hatchet and make peace' statement... from Bajwa

crazy-emoji-by-google.png

Is this a real question? Why not ask where is the RFID tagging and supply chain confirmation that it originated from Indian OFs. My Indian forum member - that is not how this business is played. Your OFs have a small portion of its production unserialized with side door egress. That is how it is done world over. Most of these items probably dont even have serial # stamp.
No solid proof to begin with calling them Indian made, we have seized dozens of your Khyber pass darra guns in Kashmir, I can send pictures if you want.

No solid proof to begin with calling them Indian made, we have seized dozens of your Khyber pass darra guns in Kashmir, I can send pictures if you want.
Kyber pass guns are not govt or military property. Just because they end up in the hands of the kashmiri freedom fighters does not mean we supplied them.

Same logic applies. Where is the serial numbers or markings.

There is a big difference between Darra guns and military grade OF systems without stamps and serialization. I think I have stated my position. People will make their own judgement.

Rpg 2 warheads. Over the years, I have seen many pictures of them being seized in Balochistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom