What's new

'Huge Afghan blast kills 27 US soldiers'

Perhaps including an image of the "NATO TROOPS" the taliban is celebrating attacking might be of help to all you cheering the deaths.

r

Blast kills 20, wounds 12 in Afghanistan's Herat | Reuters

Ah no worries these indians their job is to bark and to lick the foots of there masters, decades ago they were sitting in the laps of some other master now in some other. They will keep doing this till the rest of their existence.

Aap aa bhi sakte the... apne Pakistan ke liye, jisko online defend karne me aap din ke ghanto ghuzaar dete hain.

Khair apni chhodiye, itne Pakistani bhai hain idhar, zara poochhiye kisne kisko vote diya.

Bahot logon ke paas barhiya cell phones hain, chamakdar gaadiyan hain, powerful logon se contacts hain - yahi sab sunta hoon main is forum me. Koi bhi ghareeb ya deprived nahi hai. Aise logon ko traveling aur voting me bilkul pareshani nahi ho sakti.

Why not find out how many actually went out to vote? You do that, and I will find out who has NOT criticized this government since the time of its inception.

Sabhi zimmedar hain... khud ke siwa.

No country needs traveling voters. Their interest for that country will always be secondary. They might have emotional ties to the said country but only wishful thinking can solve problems with a bag full of emotions.

Can you please mention the source . I searched n google for last 2 days news and saw nothing.
There is one which says a roadside bomb killed 21 people but mostly locals

@hunter_hunted

till today we are doing there job in real lolz .

did u checked their I.D Cards or Passports? They might be killed by Xe, blakwater, raw , CIA, mossad , fsb and bla bla...
If a muslim killed any muslim with or with out reason he is out of islam. So dnt name them or associate that killer with muslims.

OR, the 50 dead in Karachi could be american soldiers!!

See, it sounds so much better than 27 dead - 50 dead american soldiers! More to celebrate!!!

Don't let ANYTHING hold you back, go the full distance in making up myths and lies, after all, you KNOW you are right, thats what matters.

Ah no worries these indians their job is to bark and to lick the foots of there masters, decades ago they were sitting in the laps of some other master now in some other. They will keep doing this till the rest of their existence.

OK mr honorable, go ahead and celebrate the fake news of death of scores of soldiers of your decades old friend!

Sick that some people here are cheering for the deaths of these civilians, they are so far gone they refuse to acknowledge that the terrorists they support just drove a bus bomb into a crowd of CHILDREN knowingly and willingly!

:edit: all the more sickening because at least one of them is a parasite in the UK.

I dont support talibans but blowing up US soldiers is a democratic right of every Afghan. If American claims itself as champion of democracy then exacting revenge on its people and military personals is right in every sense because eventually they are the people who choose to vote and support those who make policies. Refusing that would akin to denying that America is not a democracy but dictatorship.

Death to the Killers :enjoy:

Each and very one of us have to die..But one thing is for sure when ever i heard of US soldiers it give s me some kind of satisfaction. :butcher: Be ready Indians more to come. :D

Death to the Killers :enjoy:

Each and very one of us have to die..But one thing is for sure when ever i heard of US soldiers it give s me some kind of satisfaction. :butcher: Be ready Indians more to come. :D

same goes to others...;)

Stupid American yet another wrong war that is leading to more deaths.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

same goes to others...;)

Surely thats why you should stop your facepalm in the garb of fake humanity :)

Why isn't this news beamed on any bulletins, albeit today's attack in which some six persons were killed, is being broadcast on all the main channels. ??

Back
Top Bottom